剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
he's been dead for some time now.
我就知道他已经不在了
He would never have run away without a word.
他不可能不告而别
It's just good to finally know the truth.
还好终于知道了真♥相♥
I've been in the most hellish limbo.
我一直活在苦不堪言的地狱中
Records indicate he had started divorce proceedings.
记录显示他已经提交了离婚申请
Yes. It was a mutual decision.
是的 那是我们共同的决定
You can love someone very much
你可以爱一个人
and not be able to live with them.
爱到无法生活在一起
What was the problem?
出了什么问题
Oh, Brooke was a dog. Pathological womanizer.
布鲁克是个混♥蛋♥ 沉迷于女色
I knew it when I married him.
嫁给他的时候我就知道
I'm his third wife. Duh.
我是他第三任妻子
But he was so charming and witty and handsome.
但是他那么迷人幽默与英俊
He cheated on you.
他对你不忠
Cheating would involve deception.
不忠包括了欺瞒
He never tried to deceive me.
他从来没有骗过我
Some would call that good motive for killing him.
别人会说这就是杀人动机
Well, I didn't.
我不同意
But I know who did kill him,
但是我知道谁杀了他
if you want to know.
如果你们想知道的话
I told the police two years ago,
两年前我告诉过警♥察♥
but they weren't interested.
但是他们不听
"No body, no crime," they said.
他们说没有尸体就没有案子
So you know who killed him.
你知道是谁杀了他
A man called Arek Green.
一个叫阿雷克·格林的人
He owns nightclubs across the border.
他在边境地区开了间酒吧
Brooke went to a meeting with Arek in Mexicali,
布鲁克去墨西卡利见阿雷克
and that was the last anyone ever saw Brooke.
那是别人最后一次见到布鲁克
And why would Mr. Green have reason to kill your husband?
格林先生为什么要杀害你的丈夫
Arek owed Brooke something around $100,000
阿雷克一次买♥♥♥房♥♥子时欠了布鲁克
on a property deal and didn't want to pay.
大概十万块钱 他不想还
Brooke was going to sue him.
布鲁克本来要起诉他的
That's motive, isn't it?
这就是动机 对不对
This is my stepson Gavin. He lives here also.
这是我的继子加文 也住在这里
These are police of some kind.
他们是警♥察♥
They found your father's body.
他们找到了你♥爸♥爸的尸体
Really? Where?
真的吗 在哪儿
Buried in the desert.
埋在沙漠里
How squalid.
真悲惨
Murder, was it?
是谋杀吗
That's our supposition, yes.
我们推论是这样
Well, I'd take a good, long look at this one.
换我的话会仔细调查这一位
She's perfectly capable of murder.
她很有杀人的能力
Too lazy, perhaps, but she could have summoned
可能太懒了 不过也可能是
a burst of energy.
突然爆发
She did so despise my poor, dear father.
她很看不起我可怜又可爱的爸爸
You are a bitter, twisted little fantasist.
你是个怀恨在心 扭曲的扯谎精
We had our battles, but I loved that man.
我们吵过架 但我爱他
Oh! Dishonest crap.
谎话连篇
These are professional policemen, Madison.
这些是专业的警♥察♥ 麦迪逊
They can see right through you.
他们能看穿你
Okay. Returning to Arek Green,
好吧 继续说阿雷克·格林
when was this meeting in Mexicali, exactly?
这个墨西卡利的会议什么时候开的
July 10, two years ago. I apologize for my stepson.
七月十号♥ 两年前 我为我的继子道歉
When Brooke is officially dead,
当布鲁克正式死亡之后
his will is enforceable,
他的遗嘱就会强制执行
and Gavin will have to leave my house.
加文就得从我的房♥子里搬走
Hence the anger.
所以他才怒了
Oh, don't think for a second I won't dispute
你不要以为我不会怀疑
every inch of that will.
那遗嘱的内容
Oh, I know you will. You're such a child.
我知道你会 你真幼稚
God, I can't believe I ever let you have sex with me.
天呐 我真不敢相信我让你跟我搞上
Please. You were practically begging me.
算了吧 是你求我的
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I blame his mother. Now she was a piece of work.
都怪他的妈妈 她可是朵奇葩
Don't you say a word about my mother,
别说我妈坏话
You conniving little slut. Hey, folks
你这个阴险的小荡♥妇♥ 你们俩
I will talk about who the hell I like.
我乐意说谁就说谁
Your mother was a cold-hearted bitch!
你妈是个冷血的贱♥人♥
Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
好了
Let's just take a breath.
冷静一下
Low heat, then a little water
小火 然后加一点水
keeps the eggs nice and loose.
让鸡蛋松软可口
I've been cooking eggs for 20 years.
我已经炒了二十年的鸡蛋了
Oh, so your cup's full.
所以你到瓶颈了
Can't learn any more, huh?
不能再进步了吗
Not about eggs.
炒鸡蛋方面已经登峰造极了
Okay.
好吧
Bon appétit.
祝你吃得愉快
Damn.
好吃
Jane.
简
Come here.
过来一下
So both Yardley's son and wife
亚德利的儿子和妻子
are still possible suspects.
仍是嫌疑人
But the wife says the last time she saw Yardley,
但是他妻子说上一次见到亚德利
he was heading down to Mexicali
他正前往墨西卡利
to demand money out of some shady businessman--
去管某个奸商要钱
Guy named Arek Green.
一个叫阿雷克·格林的人
He's got a criminal record, underworld connections,
他有案底 和黑社会有关系
and right now, we're about a hundred miles from Mexicali.
但现在我们离墨西卡利有一百英里远
Sounds like a lead.
是条线索
Yeah, I'm thinking we should go and talk to this guy Arek Green.
我觉得我们得找这位阿雷克·格林问话
Yeah, I-I'm gonna stay here. You go.
是啊 我要留在这 你去吧
You can manage on your own, right?
你自己可以的 对吧
Of course I can, but--
我当然可以 但是
Well, I-I like the quiet here.
我喜欢这里安静的环境
The desert helps me think.
沙漠让我可以思考
You know what? I'll stay.
你猜怎么着 我留下
Cho and Rigsby can go to Mexicali.
周和瑞斯比可以去墨西卡利
Don't trust me alone, huh?
不敢让我自己一个人 是吧
I never have.
从来都不敢
I'm gonna go and run some calls.
我去打几个电♥话♥
Sure.
好
Boss, the wires are up.
头儿 设备安装好了
All of them? Yep.
都装好了 是的
G.P.S. and audio on all seven Red John's suspects.
给七个血腥约翰案疑犯都安上了追踪与窃听设备
Good work.
干得好
Okay, we watch them like hawks.
我们要紧盯着他们
We log everywhere they go, 24/7.
要全天候记录他们的行踪
Will do.
好的
And remember, do not--
记住 不要
I-I know. Tell nobody.
我知道 秘密行事
That's a shame.
很遗憾
Yardley was good people.
亚德利是个好人
Mr. Green, we're told you and Yardley
格林先生 据了解你和亚德利
were in a business dispute.
有一些生意上的冲突
Yeah, I mean, you know...
是啊 我是说
Yard loved drama.
亚德就爱洒狗血
But we're old friends-- ten years now--
但我们是老朋友了 都十年了
and it was nothing.
没什么大不了的
It seems like you were the last person to see him alive.
你是他生前最后一个见过他的人
And you owed him $100,000.
而且你欠他十万块钱
Which I gave to him. In cash.
我还他了 现金
Last time I saw him, he was a happy man.
我上一次见到他 他很开心
Very happy.
非常开心
You get a receipt? You know, it wasn't that kind of transaction.
你有收据吗 不是那种正规的交易
Uh-huh. Go on.
继续说
Look, I pay my debts. I heard he vanished,
我还了债 我听说他消失了
I thought he went somewhere like Brazil or something
我以为他去了巴西之类的地方
so he didn't have to share the money with the old lady.
为了不用和那个老女人分钱
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表