剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We're gonna need some art for the gaff,
我们需要一些艺术品来当做赌注
and then a good false blow-off.
然后假装放水给他们
I don't know what any of that means.
这一连串话我一句都没听懂
You'll get used to it.
你会习以为常的
But if you want art, I got art.
不过如果你要艺术品 我有
Good.
很好
I always feel a little bit like Aladdin right here.
我总觉得这里有点像阿♥拉♥丁
Okay. Now we're having fun.
好 这下有意思起来了
Where does all this stuff come from?
这些东西都是哪里来的
It's stolen. What do you mean?
都是被盗的 什么意思
Sometimes we get just part of a haul,
有时我们只收缴到了一部分赃物
and we sit on the art
我们便压着这些艺术品
so the crooks don't know have a lead,
先不明就里的盗贼们一步
and we keep it here while we investigate the rest of it.
我们调查其余的艺术品时 这些就放这
And nobody knows about it?
没人知道吗
Well, we keep a pretty tight lid, our own secret museum.
我们口风很紧 这是我们的秘密博物馆
Impressive. You bring dates here?
真厉害 你带约会对象来过这吗
No.
没有
Just...once or twice.
就一两次
Fantastic. Gorgeous.
太棒了 好极了
I love you, Agent Pike. Everything we need.
我爱你 派克探员 正是我们所需的
I'm gonna make you a list.
我会给你列个清单
We should be ready to roll in about a week.
一周内就能准备好行动了
Well, I -- I don't want to second-guess you, Mr. Jane,
虽然我不想质疑你 简先生
but if you want to use these paintings as bait,
但你要是想用这些画作为诱饵
the guy running this crew knows a lot about art.
这伙人的头目对艺术颇有研究
He'll know this stuff is stolen.
他会知道这些是被盗的
Yes. That's the point.
对 正合我意
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
So, what's the plan to catch these art thieves?
准备怎么抓这些艺术品窃贼
Well, I am just as curious as you are.
我也很好奇
Jane has been playing this
简在他搞明白之前
real close to his chest until he figures it out.
一直不肯透口风
He said he'll be here to brief us any moment.
他说他待会来给我们做简报
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Morning.
早啊
Where's Jane?
简呢
Still at the party house. The party house?
还在派对屋 派对屋
Wait till you see it.
等你看到了就懂了
Uh, w-- this is his idea.
这是他的主意啊
How are we supposed to know what to do
他人不在的话
if he's not here to tell us?
我们怎么知道该怎么做
He gave me notes.
他把笔记给我了
Okay, very well.
好吧 很好
Please brief the team, Agent Wylie.
那就请做简报吧 怀利探员
Okay.
好的
Here we go.
开始了
We want the leader of the gang,
我们想抓住团队的头领
the one who shot John Hennigan.
就是枪杀约翰·亨尼根的那个
To find him, we need to gain the trust of Pulaski.
要找到他 就得取得普拉斯基的信任
So, we know he likes to spend time
我们知道他总在他喜欢的酒吧
at his favorite bar.
打发时间
That's where we rope him.
我们就在那给他下套
We need to plant some bugs and cameras in the bar.
我们得在酒吧里装些窃听器和摄像头
Why? So I can monitor it from here.
为什么 这样我就能在这里监控了
You're our roper.
你是我们的"下套人"
Jane said you'd know about boxing.
简说你懂拳击
Well, I never told him, but, yes, I do.
我没告诉过他 但没错 我是懂
So does Pulaski. That's a good place to start.
普拉斯基也是 这是个好的出发点
Uh, I've got some tips for you, if you, uh...
我有些小建议给你 如果你
but you -- you probably know what you're doing.
但你估计心里有数
You're the muscle.
你是"打手"
Jane said that you could handle your own wardrobe.
简说你可以自己搞定你的行头
Yeah, I can do that.
行 我能做到
Uh, oh, Jane said that the two of you
简说你们俩个
could work out the choreography.
就自编自演吧
Oh, yeah. That's easy.
那挺容易
Lisbon is playing the inside man -- uh, uh, woman --
里斯本要演卧底 女卧底
Inside woman, with Jane.
和简一起 当女卧底
He wants you to wear this.
他想让你穿这个
Yowza.
真赞
It's a bit much, isn't it?
有点过了吧
This is for you.
这是你的
You're the face.
你是花瓶
Once Pulaski is at the party, you lure him into the bedroom.
普拉斯基一到派对 你要色♥诱♥他到卧室
Uh, Jane's got some ideas.
简有几个想法
Uh, yeah. Thanks.
得了 谢谢
I think I've got it under control.
我能控制得了局面
Then Jane and Lisbon take over.
然后简和里斯本接手
And then what happens?
然后呢
"And then the fun really starts."
"然后好戏才正式开始"
That's a direct quote.
这是直接引用
Hey. Lone star.
来瓶孤星啤酒
We ready?
就绪了吗
Yeah. It just started.
嗯 刚开始
God, uh --
老天
My man.
老兄
Hey, let me get some of those.
帮我拿点纸巾
That's a nice opening gambit.
不错的开场白
Well, how's that? You see what he did there?
何以见得 你看他刚做的了吗
He asked him for some napkins. So?
他找他要纸巾 那又如何
Jane told me about this.
简告诉我的
You want someone to trust you, you don't give them something.
你要是想要别人信任你 不要给他们东西
You get them to give you something, even something small.
而是要别人给你 即使是些小东西
It'll make them think they've invested in you.
这会让他们觉得他们给了你好处
It's all subconscious.
都是潜意识的
Hey, my man, y'all showing the, uh, Reynoso fight tomorrow?
老兄 你们明天会放雷诺索的拳赛吗
Oh, that's what's up.
就是这样
Whoo, baby.
好样的
My bookie is gonna be weeping about that.
我的下注员肯定要哭死了
Reynoso is going down.
雷诺索不行啦
You know, that kid is a little bit too fast for him.
那小子对他来说太快了
Don't waste your money, bro.
别浪费你票子了 老兄
Kid's got speed, but he's got no power and no chin.
那小子是速度快 但他没力量也没气势
You think so, huh?
你这么觉得吗
Yeah.
是啊
Look at these two.
看他们俩
There's absolutely no commitment.
一点献身精神都没有
We're getting close.
快上钩了
Now he just needs to move that arm, and we're all good.
他现在只需移下胳膊 我们就有戏了
I-it's guarding behavior. Jane told me to watch for it.
是防卫行为 简说让我留心这个
He moves that arm, it means he's comfortable with Abbott.
他一移胳膊 就表示他适应了艾博特
Maybe he's not gonna do it.
也许他不会这么做
No, he's gonna do it. Watch.
不 他会的 瞧着
There you go.
看吧
Cool.
真厉害
I'll let Jane know the mark has been roped.
我会告诉简 目标已经上钩
Okay. All right.
好 好吧
All right, let me finish. Yeah, all right.
让我说完 好啊
Okay, so -- so, I've got him.
好 我抓到他
I got him up against the ropes, and I -- bam! --
我把他抵着围绳 然后我 砰
pop him in the liver.
一拳把他打爆肝
The sucker folds in half like a deck chair.
那废物痛得直不起腰来
It was perfect.
那一拳太完美了
There's nothing like a liver shot
只有一击爆肝
to make a grown man call for his mama.
才会让个成年人痛到喊娘
Ain't that the truth? Right?
这不是事实吗 对吧
You want another shot?
再来一杯吗
Hey, line 'em up, man. Two.
满上 老兄 两杯
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表