剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
Jane has worked out that Red John is one of seven men.
简知道血腥约翰是七名疑犯之一
But Red John also knows the seven names on Jane's list.
但是血腥约翰同样知道简名单上的七人
I'm gonna give you the seven names,
我会给你七个名字
and I need you to put a G.P.S. bug
我需要你在他们的手♥机♥上
on each of their cell phones.
装上带定位的窃听器
The wires are up. Okay. We watch them like hawks.
装好了 好 我们要紧盯着他们
We log everywhere they go 24/7.
全天候记录他们的行踪
We have an anonymous tip directed to your unit.
我们获得一条送往你部门的匿名线报
A person or persons in distress at 5570 West Huron.
一人或多人于西休伦湖5570号♥遇险
Brett partridge is there.
布雷特·帕特里奇在那
Partridge.
帕特里奇
T-tiger...
老-老虎
T-tiger...
老-老虎
Just that hammer-- you see that up there?
你看到那个锤子没有
Is that blood on the hitting side?
它锤头上沾的是不是血迹
Could be. I'll call forensics.
有可能 我叫人来取证
Did you see that? He did not want to go up that ladder.
你看到了吗 他不想去爬梯子
Didn't the psychiatrist's office say
那个心理医生不是说过
that Red John was afraid of heights?
血腥约翰恐高吗
Wh-where did you come from?
你从哪儿上来的
Give me your hand.
把手给我
While investigating Red John,
调查血腥约翰的时候
Homeland Security's begun to suspect
国土安♥全♥局♥开始怀疑
the existence of a powerful secret organization
在加州执法部门里存在着一个
within California law enforcement.
强大的秘密组织
We're looking for partners within the F.B.I.
我们想在联调局里找人合作
Lower level guys that we're sure we can trust.
级别较低的 我们确定可以相信的人
That's me.
也就是我了
We should talk some more. Get in the car.
我们应该多谈谈 上车吧
Do I have a choice? No.
我有得选吗 没有
I was wrong about you. You're not red john.
我看错你了 你不是血腥约翰
You're hunting him, same as me.
你和我一样在追捕他
We both want our revenge,
我们都想要报仇
and only one of us is going to get it.
但只有一个人可以做到
Please tell me who the suspects are. No.
请告诉我嫌犯都有谁 不行
You understand I'm gonna have to torture you.
你知道我会拷问你的吧
Put your hands in the air! Jane, you all right?
把手举起来 简 你没事吧
Are you gonna finish this thing?
你会坚持下去吧
Yes.
会的
There is a powerful organization within law enforcement.
执法部门内部确实存在一个强大的组织
It's a lot bigger than you thought.
不过比你以为的更大
It's not just the big boys, either.
不光是高层参与了
They even let lower level guys like me in.
像我这种级别低的也可以进
Agent Kirkland tried to escape.
柯克兰探员意图逃跑
You had no choice but to use deadly force.
你别无他法 只能将其击毙
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Tiger tiger.
老虎老虎
Tiger tiger.
老虎老虎
Hold the elevator.
请先别关电梯门
So, dad, can we ride on the cable car?
爸爸 我们能去坐空中缆车吗
Yeah, you bet.
当然了
Then lunch in chinatown?
那能去唐人街吃午饭吗
Again?
又去吗
I like those noodles, and the dumplings.
我喜欢那里的面条和饺子
Whoa! What the heck?!
你这人怎么回事
Hey, how do you think you are? You can't shove my kid.
你以为你谁啊 不能随便推我小孩
Don't run away from me! Hey! Hey!
别想逃 喂 叫你呢
You open this door!
给我开门
I'm complaining to the management! You hear me?
我要去找管理投诉 听见没
You all right, buddy?
你没事吧 小家伙
He get ya? Huh?
他弄疼你了吗
Mr. Parkman?
帕克曼先生
Sir, this is hotel security.
先生 我是酒店保安
Mr. Parkman, I'm gonna have to ask you to open the door, please.
帕克曼先生 请你开门
Mr. Parkman? Sir?
帕克曼先生 先生
I'm coming in.
我进来了
Help.
救命
He stabbed me.
他捅了我
Who stabbed you?
谁捅了你
Mr. Parkman?
帕克曼先生
Oh, jeez. Mr. Parkman?
天啊 帕克曼先生
G-get some help.
去找人来帮忙
Uh, call 9-1-1. Room 8-1-5.
快报♥警♥ 815房♥间出事了
Deceased white male.
死者为白人男性
And you say the victim appeared worried?
你看到死者表现很焦虑吗
Yeah, he was looking over his shoulder
是的 他在电梯里
when he got in the elevator, like he was being chased.
看起来小心翼翼的 像是有人在追他
Yeah. He had something in a paper bag.
对 他手里的纸袋里有东西
Yeah. And what sort of time was this?
好的 当时大概是什么时间
10:55.
10点55分
I entered the room at 10:58 P.M.
我在晚上10点58分进了客房♥
The victim, Chad Parkman,
死者 查德·帕克曼
was on the floor in some distress.
痛苦地倒在地上
He stated he had been stabbed by another individual.
他说他被别人捅伤了
Although he appeared to be alone in the room.
然而当时房♥间里好像就他一个人
Lisbon. Uh, this is the head of hotel security.
里斯本 这是酒店的保安队长
A fount of information. Agent Lisbon from the CBI.
他是知情者 这位是加调局的里斯本探员
She'll be happy to listen to you.
她会听你的叙述
Do we have a murder weapon?
发现凶器了吗
Uh, no, ma'am, nor have I been able to establish
没有 长官 也没有发现任何
any means of egress used by the killer.
凶手逃跑的出口
Uh, what about a paper bag?
那有发现纸袋吗
The kid outside mentioned a paper bag.
外面那个小孩提到一个纸袋
Uh, just scraps on the toilet.
厕所里有碎纸片
Must have been shredded and flushed.
肯定是撕碎冲进马桶了
Any idea what was in it?
知道里面装过什么吗
No idea.
不知道
Maybe the perp who killed him took it.
可能是被凶手拿走了
Hey, boss. Just got a call on the radio.
头儿 刚从警用电台接到消息
Another homicide nearby.
附近又发生一起命案
Attempted carjacking, looks like.
好像是因为试图劫车未遂
Related?
跟此案有关吗
Probably not. Thought I'd check it out.
应该没关系 我觉得还是该去确认一下
All right. Come back as quick as you can.
好 查完尽快回来
Okay.
好的
When I was outside the room, I heard them struggling,
我在门外听到了打斗声
then heard the victim cry out when he was stabbed.
然后听到了死者被捅时的惊呼
But then I got the door open...
但紧接着我开门进去
he was all alone.
屋里只有他一个人
Window's open.
窗户开着
It's a long way down, and a long way up to the roof.
这里要到楼下还很远 到屋顶也是
I don't think he went that way.
我觉得他不是从窗户逃走的
So, what? Magic? Nope.
那他怎么逃跑的 变魔术吗 不
Just a trick.
只是个小把戏
And we all know how good you are at those, don't we?
而我们都知道你很擅长这个 不是吗
Tricks, I mean.
我是说耍小把戏
Hey, Teresa. Ray.
特蕾莎 雷
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
You don't work at the CBI anymore.
你已经不在加调局工作了
I'm with a client. He works for Visualize.
我是跟客户过来的 他为天眼组织工作
He does, and this is a Visualize matter.
是的 这事关乎天眼组织
Who are they? Uh, this is Jason Cooper,
他们是谁 这位是杰森·库珀
Errand boy for cult leader Bret Stiles,
他是邪教头目布莱特·斯特尔斯的走狗
and Ray Haffner, who is a member of the cult.
还有这位是雷·哈弗内 是邪教组织的成员
Visualize is not a cult,
"天眼"不是邪教
And it is exactly bigotry like that
正是由于这种偏见
that leads to murders like this.
才会导致这样的命案
What are you talking about?
这话是什么意思
Chad Parkman was a prominent member
查德·帕克曼是"天眼"团体中的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表