剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I need to send her some flowers.
我得送点花去
That's terrible.
太不幸了
This is Bob Kirkland.
我是鲍勃·柯克兰
Kirkland. This is Agent Reede Smith, F.B.I.
柯克兰 我是联调局的里德·史密斯探员
What can I do for you, Smith?
有什么要帮忙的吗 史密斯
I think it's what I can do for you.
我想是你需要我帮忙
My superiors asked that I fill you in
我的上级让我把正在查的
on a case I'm working.
一个案子的详情告诉你
It involves Patrick Jane.
跟派翠克·简有关
I'm listening.
说吧
It's a murder/kidnapping thing.
是一起谋杀绑♥架♥案
Vic's a guy named Benjamin Marx.
死者名叫本杰明·马♥克♥思♥
Jane dealt with him before.
简之前跟他打过交道
Used some... shall we say,
用了一些 该怎么说呢
over-the-top techniques to get Marx to confess?
比较过分的方法让他认罪了
That sounds about right.
听起来像是简会做的事
Marx was on trial, could have gone free.
马♥克♥思♥当时在受审 可能会被无罪释放
Frankly, I like Jane for it.
坦白说 我觉得可能是简干的
He's got a vigilante beef with Red John.
他跟血腥约翰有过节
Maybe this is his thing.
可能这案子跟他有关
I think you might be on to something.
我觉得你猜得没错
Nice work. Thanks.
干得好 谢谢
And, Smith? Keep me in the loop.
还有 史密斯 有消息通知我
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yes?
什么事
Mrs. Hightower?
海托华女士
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
I used to work with your niece Madeleine,
我以前跟你侄女玛德琳共事过
and, uh, well, I was hoping that maybe we could talk.
我希望能跟您谈谈
These are for you.
这是给您的
Oh, please come in.
快请进
Thank you. They are very nice.
谢谢你 花很漂亮
When was the last time you saw your niece?
你最后一次见到你侄女是什么时候
A few weeks ago, right before they went on vacation.
几周之前 他们去度假之前
They made a point to come and see me.
她们特意过来看我
At least I got a chance to say good-bye.
至少我有机会能跟她们告别
Yeah, well, there-- there's that.
是啊 真是这样
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, it's just, uh...
只是
I just wish that there was some way I could...
我真希望我能有什么办法
let her know how I feel.
让她知道我的感受
There is.
可以的
My neighbor is very good with the computer.
我的邻居电脑技术很厉害
He set up a private memorial site
他在网上建了一个
on the Internet
私人追悼网站
Just for friends and family.
只给朋友和家人悼念用
I'd love to see that.
我想看看
Okay, here you go.
好了 就是这个
Oh, d-do you mind?
你能不能
I'm not very good with computers.
我不太会用电脑
Sure. Just say what you need to say.
当然 想说什么就说什么
Write this.
这么写
In death...
死后
you have found new life...
你会获得新生
And I want to shout it from the mountaintops.
我想站在山顶高喊
I know in my heart,
我内心深知
dearest Madeleine...
我最亲爱的玛德琳
that when sunset comes,
当夕阳落下时
I will find you waiting for me...
你会在天堂的花♥园♥里
in the heavenly gardens.
等着我
Love, Patrick.
爱你的 派翠克
Oh... that was, um...
说得太
that's lovely.
太感人了
Very poetical.
很有诗意
Thank you. Feels a lot better.
谢谢 我感觉好多了
I should--I should go.
我该走了
Or, you poor lamb.
小可怜
You were a little sweet on her, weren't you?
你有点喜欢她 是吧
No.
不行
I remember you. Talk to my lawyer.
我记得你 跟我律师谈去
Mr. Haibach.
海尔巴先生
It's not what you think. Just hear me out.
不是你想的那样 先听我说完
I think you've wanted to pin something on me for a long time.
我想的是 你一直想给我安上个什么罪名
I won't be your patsy, Ms. Lisbon.
我不是那么好欺负的 里斯本女士
It's Agent Lisbon.
是里斯本探员
And we have reason to believe that your life is in danger.
我们有理由相信你有生命危险
I am here to offer you police protection.
我来这是向你提供警方保护的
So if I go with you,
这么说如果我跟你走
nothing bad will happen to me?
不会有什么倒霉事了
Sounds like police state trickery, Agent Lisbon.
听着像是你们警♥察♥的老把戏了 里斯本探员
The STASI would be proud.
斯塔西会以你们为荣的
I am legally and morally bound to inform you that--
从法律和道义上讲我都应该通知你
Please don't try to stake out the moral high ground here.
别在这装什么道德高尚了
If you had your way, I'd be in jail
如果听你的 我早就因为
for a crime I didn't commit.
莫须有的罪而蹲监狱了
I think I'll take my chances.
这次还是听我的吧
How's it going, Jane?
怎么样 简
I just visited with Hightower's aunt.
我刚拜访了海托华的姑姑
That's so sad.
太让人伤心了
Did you find anything out?
有查出什么东西吗
I mean, do you think Red John had anything to do with it?
你觉得血腥约翰与此有关吗
I don't think so. Not his M.O.
我觉得没有 和他的犯罪手法不一样
So you think it's just an accident?
你觉得只是一场意外吗
Looks like it. How's the roundup going?
看起来是的 找人找的怎么样了
Haibach wouldn't come with me. I think he's hiding something.
海尔巴不愿意跟我走 我觉得他有所隐瞒
Well, a guy like that probably takes issue
他那样的人一般都会对女警
with lady police.
有意见
Ladies in general.
应该说是对女性有意见
Uh, you're right. You know what? I'll send Cho and Rigsby.
你说得对 我让周和瑞斯比走一趟
Or not.
也可以不用
Would the world really miss him if something happened?
他出事也不会有人在意的
And that's the difference between you and me.
这就是你我的不同之处
And good-bye.
先挂了
If you are from CBI, I'm--
如果你也是加调局的 我要
What happened?
怎么回事
We found the door open,
我们来的时候门开着
blood and beer bottle on the floor.
地上有血迹和啤酒瓶
No Haibach. Rigsby's canvassing the neighbors.
海尔巴不见了 瑞斯比正在和邻居问话
This is bad.
这可糟了
Not really.
未必
Confirms the theory that someone is going through my list
这证实了有人正通过我的名单
trying to find Red John.
寻找血腥约翰的猜想
Haibach has been abducted,
海尔巴被绑♥架♥了
and he's probably gonna be tortured to death.
很有可能会被折磨致死
Yeah, he's in for a rough night.
是啊 他今天晚上会挺难熬的
And we have to tell Smith and the F.B.I.
我们得告诉史密斯和联调局
that he's been taken and that it's connected to the Marx case.
他被绑♥架♥了 还有此案和马♥克♥思♥案有关
No, we don't. We can't lie.
不行 不能说 我们不能说谎
We do it all the time.
我们一直在说谎
He's gonna put it together eventually,
他总会理出头绪的
and it'll be worse.
到时候结果只会更糟
Okay, fine. Tell him.
好吧 那就告诉他
But do not mention the list.
但是不要提名单的事
Just tell him that someone else connected to an old case of ours has gone missing.
就告诉他和一桩旧案有关的人失踪了
Agreed.
我同意
What do we do now?
现在该怎么办
I will have the answer for that very soon.
很快就知道了
I have black, milk...
黑咖 奶咖
and milk and sugar.
以及一杯加奶加糖的
I'll take whatever you don't want.
你不喝的我喝
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表