剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Now, we believe Mr. Kimura saw Ms. Pryce
我们认为基穆拉先生在24小时内
within the last 24 hours.
见到过普莱斯女士
So anything that he saw or heard,
他的所见所闻
that would be a great help to finding her killer,
都非常有助于找到杀人凶手
which we assume he wants us to do.
假设他希望我们找到凶手
Nice try.
得了吧
Okay, Abbott, let's go.
艾伯特 我们走吧
It's obvious we're no match
在戴尔先生敏锐的法律思维面前
for the keen legal mind of Mr. Dyer here.
我们明显不是对手
You're not actually a member of the Foragers', are you?
你并不是游骑兵俱乐部的成员吧
No, I'm here as Grant's guest.
我是作为格兰特的访客来的
Yeah, I didn't think so. You're too, uh, sweaty.
我想也不是 你情绪太极端了
Why don't you have one of those guest-badge thingies?
你怎么没戴个访客证件什么的
I'm what's called a residential guest.
我是常住客人
We don't do that.
不用戴证件
So concerned about status here, aren't they?
这里就是特别看重身份是吧
By the way, your collar is frayed.
顺便说下 你的衣领磨损了
You might want to bill him for a new shirt.
你或许该帮他买♥♥件新衬衫了
Still no sign of Kilgallen. Fischer's put out a BOLO.
还没找到基尔加仑 费舍尔发了协查通告
Call the office.
通知办公室
Get as many agents up here as we can find
召集尽可能多的探员过来
to sweep the woods.
准备入林搜寻
We got to find this guy.
我们必须找到这家伙
How's it going with the golf cart?
高尔夫球车调查的怎么样了
The techs are working on it now.
技术人员在检查车
One of the carts was methodically cleaned --
有一辆车被系统地清洁过
no fingerprints, no dust.
没有指纹和灰尘
They don't think they'll find any DNA, either.
他们也没有找到DNA
Well, that's the death cart.
那就是凶手用的车
The weird thing is, the techs say
奇怪的是 技术人员说
that the cart was washed within the last hour.
那辆车是一小时以内清洗的
It's still wet.
还湿着呢
Why would the killer wait until now?
凶手为什么要等到现在
That does seem odd.
看起来是很奇怪
Well, ask around.
四处打听下
See if anyone saw who cleaned the golf cart.
有没有人看到谁清洗高尔夫球车
Sure.
好的
Excuse me. Are you Abbott?
请问你是艾伯特吗
Marvin. Marvin Gryska.
马文 这是马文·格里斯加
This is a -- this is a very energetic forager.
这是位很有活力的游骑兵
You are Abbott with the FBI, right?
你是联调局的艾伯特吧
Uh, yes, I am supervisory agent Dennis Abbott.
是的 我是探员主管丹尼斯·艾伯特
Okay. I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
I'm busy. Have fun.
我很忙 谈得愉快
Just a minute of your time. Please.
就占用你一分钟时间 求你了
Okay, what can I do for you?
我能帮你什么
I made a couple of calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
That guy Jane who was just here --
刚才那个叫简的人
He told me he beat a murder charge the F.B.I had on him.
说他摆脱了联调局对他的谋杀指控
You're the agent that made that deal for him, aren't you?
你是给他处理这事的探员 对吗
I don't know where you get your information from, Mr. Gryska,
不知道你从哪听说的 格里斯加先生
but I can't discuss that with you.
我不能和你讨论这些
It's okay. My information's good.
没关系 我的消息来源很可靠
You're in Austin.
你在奥斯汀
You have an agent there named Matthews.
你有个探员名叫马修斯
Jim Matthews is in a different division.
吉姆·马修斯是在另一个部门
Mr. Gryska, I can't help you.
格里斯加先生 我帮不了你
You just asked what could you do for me.
你刚问我能帮我什么
That was a figure of speech.
那只是场面话
I just heard your agent Matthews has frozen my assets.
我刚听说你的探员马修斯冻结了我的资产
He's locked my money away.
他把我的钱锁起来了
And why? Apparently, he thinks I'm a flight risk.
因为他认为我有潜逃风险
Are you?
你有吗
No!
没有
Because the case against me is gonna collapse.
因为对我不利的案子即将败诉
What was my crime? I made money. I got rich.
我有什么罪 我赚钱致富
And I made other people rich --
我还能让其他人变富
and not blue-chip types, like these guys.
不像那些有铁饭碗的人
Teachers, firemen, cops -- people just like you.
教师 消防员 警♥察♥等像你这样的人
What's your point?
你到底想说什么
Matthews is being unreasonable.
马修斯这人毫不讲理
I'm looking for someone reasonable from the F.B.I
我想在联调局里找个讲理的人
to mediate my situation,
来帮我调解局面
and I'd be very grateful if I could find that person.
如果能找到的话 我将感激不尽
So you're offering me a bribe?
你在向我行贿吗
Well, no, no. No. That would be illegal.
不不不 那样是违法的
I'm just looking to put this mess behind me
我只想甩开这堆烂摊子
so I can get back to the business of making people rich.
这样我就能重回商界让人致富了
Can we discuss that, Agent Abbott?
我们可以讨论这个吗 艾伯特探员
I'll get back to you.
回头再跟你说
Okay. Great.
好的 很好
Soon.
请尽快回复我
But great.
但是太好了
I came looking for you,
我过来找你
but they said you're still in the woods.
但他们说你还在树林里
I'm disappointed.
我好失望
I'm sorry. I don't know when I'm gonna be back.
抱歉 我不知道什么时候能回去
Could we do dinner tomorrow night, maybe?
可以把晚餐改到明晚吗
No problem. What's holding you up?
没问题 是什么耽搁了你
This guy named Kilgallen took off.
一个叫基尔加仑的人逃跑了
He's nowhere to be found at the camp.
在营地到处都找不到他
We put a BOLO out on him, but that didn't turn anything up.
我们对他发布了协查通告 但还没任何线索
We figure he rabbited into the woods.
我们认为他躲进树林了
It's gonna be dark in an hour,
一小时后天就黑了
and there is no way we're gonna find him at night.
我们在夜间是没法找到他的
Have your people tried accessing a forestry satellite?
你们试过使用林业卫星吗
They're imaging that area all the time,
卫星一直对那片区域进行成像监控
looking for fire outbreaks.
以寻找起火点
That is an excellent idea.
真是个好主意
I used one once to find a guy who was running
有一次我用这个方法找到
with some stolen Frederic Remingtons.
偷了弗雷德里克·雷明顿画作潜逃的人
Check you out -- good-looking and helpful.
瞧瞧你啊 长得又帅 人又能干
- Bye. - Bye.
回见 回见
We're at the map coordinates you gave us.
我们已经到达你给的地图坐标
Okay, according to the satellite image,
根据卫星图像
there should be a clearing ahead.
前方应该有一块空地
Yeah, looks like there's something there.
看起来那边好像有什么东西
Is it maybe a...
那是个
a service vehicle?
一辆服务用车吗
All right. Got it.
好的 知道了
That our guy?
是我们要找的人吗
Yeah. That's Kilgallen.
是的 这就是基尔加仑
The techs and M.E. are finishing up at the crime scene.
技术人员和法医正在查验犯罪现场
The gun that Kilgallen was shot with
杀死基尔加仑的枪
appears to have been taken from the club's trapshooting range,
好像是从俱乐部的飞靶射击场拿的
but there's no prints on it.
但是枪上没有指纹
Any sign of Kilgallen's laptop?
发现基尔加仑的手提电脑了吗
None. The killer must have taken it.
没有 凶手一定是拿走了
Well, it seems pretty clear that Kilgallen was murdered
基尔加仑被杀 明显是因为
because he knew who Madison Pryce's killer is.
他知道是谁杀了麦迪逊·普莱斯
So, tomorrow, we go at the club members
那我们明天去询问俱乐部成员
about Kilgallen, right?
关于基尔加仑的事
Does anyone at the camp know he's dead?
营地里有人知道他死了吗
No, not yet.
不 还不知道
Mm. I wouldn't be too quick to mention it.
要是我 就不会太早透露这个消息
Why not?
为什么不
One dead body makes people antsy.
死尸会让人们焦虑
They hear about Kilgallen, the place will be empty by dinner.
听说基尔加仑死了 晚饭前人就跑没了
So what do we do?
所以我们该干什么呢
Good question.
问得好
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表