剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I mean, it's always the husband, right?
通常都是丈夫干的 对吧
But in this case, it's not.
但这回不是
So you've said.
你的一面之词罢了
Fine. Believe what you want.
好吧 你爱信什么信什么
I didn't murder my wife. Yes, you did.
我没有杀我妻子 就是你杀的
Then you got in your car and you drove back to your office.
然后你开车开回了你的办公室
You stopped on the way and you dumped the gun.
中途停下把枪扔了
Now, you could have dumped it anywhere,
你想扔哪都行
but you chose to dump it in a lake, which is a good idea.
但你决定把枪扔湖里 这是个好主意
Great hiding spot.
绝佳藏匿点
Of course, until David Ronaldo figured it out.
当然 直到戴维·罗纳尔多搞清楚怎么回事
Ronaldo got your goat, didn't he?
罗纳尔多抓到你小辫子了 是不是
I don't even know what you mean.
我都不知道你什么意思
Well, I mean that he wasn't nearly as clever as you,
我是说他远不及你聪明
But he was determined.
但他坚持不懈
His persistence really paid off for him, didn't it?
他的坚持终有回报了 不是吗
Well, you tell me.
还用你说
I will.
我会说的
That's why you hired the private detective Koch
这也就是为什么你雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥科赫
to keep an eye on him.
去监视他的一举一动
And you had him killed
然后他一开始上潜水课
once he started taking diving lessons.
你就杀他灭口
Then you had Koch go through his briefcase
接着你让科赫搜他的公文包
to see what evidence he had,
看看他手上有什么证据
And then you killed Koch.
紧接着你又杀了科赫
This is a very interesting theory.
很有意思的推理
But even if you find the gun,
但就算你找到枪
It's not gonna prove that I'm guilty.
也不能证明我有罪
Well, it's not gonna have any fingerprints on it, of course,
当然 那上面肯定不会有任何指纹
but it may still have serial numbers on it,
但是枪上还是会有序列码
and you would be surprised
然后你会惊讶于
what the FBI can do with serial numbers.
联调局能从序列码里查到什么
And, of course, it does prove Luis Cruz's innocence
当然也就能证明路易斯·克鲁兹的清白
because the timeline suggests
因为时间线表明
that there was no way that he could dump the gun anywhere
他在被捕前绝不可能把枪
between your house and your office before he was arrested.
扔在你家和你办公室之间的任何地方
Well, it looks like you've got your work cut out for you now, doesn't it?
看来你们做了不少工作啊 对吧
My name is Richard Summers.
我叫理查德·萨默斯
I'm Mr. Feinberg's attorney.
我是范伯格先生的律师
I'll be sitting in for the rest of the interrogation.
余下的审讯我都会在旁
Well, I hope for your sake, Richard,
为你着想 理查德
that you're charging him by the hour
你最好是按小时收他钱
'cause it's gonna be a long night.
审讯还长着呢
Here's how this is gonna work.
事情是这样
You can keep my client here overnight,
你可以拘留我的当事人整晚
but he's not gonna speak to you about anything.
但他不会跟你讲任何事
Richard.
理查德
Not about the prescription-drug matter,
不会讲任何处方药的事
not about the murder case. Nothing.
也不会讲任何谋杀案的事 什么都不讲
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Crystal.
非常清楚
Now I'd like a moment alone with my client.
现在我要跟我当事人单独谈谈
Cho, you're up.
周 该你上了
I'm gonna ask you some questions.
我有几个问题要问你
You can ask anything you want. He's not gonna answer you.
随便问吧 他什么都不会跟你说的
I want to hear it from him.
我要听他亲口讲
Where were you on the night of February 11, 2000?
2000年二月十一日晚 你在哪
I know this is hard, but I need to talk to you
我知道很难 但我得跟你谈谈
about the night your wife died.
关于你妻子被杀那晚
Any little detail could help.
任何细节都会有帮助
First, let me offer you something to drink.
想先喝点什么吗
Let's just chat.
随便聊聊吧
How do you like U.T. next year?
你觉得德州大学明年比赛会怎么样
I mean I don't know about their running game.
我不了解他们的快攻打法
Well, I hear the cat's got your tongue.
听说你口风挺紧的啊
You think you'll let something slip?
你觉得你会说漏嘴吗
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna ask you again.
我再问你一遍
Where were you on the night of February 11, 2000,
2000年二月十一日晚
in between the hours of 6:00 and 9:00 p.m.?
六点至九点之间你在哪
Richard?
理查德
Is this necessary?
有必要么
You know he's not gonna discuss it.
你明知他不会说的
Yes, it's necessary,
是的 有必要
because in seven hours, a man is gonna die.
因为还有七个小时 有人就要死了
You know what? I resent... Ed! Don't.
知道吗 我很反感 爱德 不要说话
Kim, what are you doing?
金 你在干什么
You're not going to get anything out of him tonight.
今晚从他那我们什么都问不到
You might as well let him rest.
还不如让他休息算了
No.
不行
Dennis.
丹尼斯
You need to rest.
你得休息了
Fine.
好吧
Don't get comfortable.
别太舒坦了
I'll be back.
我会回来的
I'll be turning out the lights, Mr. Summers,
我会关上灯的 萨默斯先生
But you are welcome to stay.
你要留下也可以
Only one pillow, though.
但只有一个枕头
And hopefully the floor is okay with you.
希望你睡地板会没事
I'm sure it's been cleaned sometime in the past year.
我相信地板肯定在去年被清扫过
Let's hope.
希望如此吧
Richard, you should go.
理查德 你走就好了
I want you rested for my arraignment.
你得为明天我的提审养精蓄锐
Are you sure? I will not say another word
你确定吗 我保证在你回来之前
until you get back. I promise.
我一个字都不会说的
Good.
那就好
Get some rest.
好好休息
Hi, there. I brought you this.
原来你在这儿呢 我给你带来这个了
Is this from the FBI handbook?
这是联调局手册里的吗
Some good cop/bad cop thing?
扮白脸红脸那一套
No, it's just a pillow and a blanket.
不是 只是给你拿个枕头和毯子
Do you have any idea what you're doing to my husband?
你知道你把我的丈夫置于什么境地吗
You're asking him to relive
你让他重温他一生中
a very painful chapter in his life.
非常痛苦的一段回忆
I think it was more painful for Sarah.
我觉得这对于萨拉来说更痛苦些
Anyway, it'll all be over soon enough.
不管怎样 这一切马上就会结束了
6 1/2 hours, to be exact.
准确的来说是六个半小时后
Yeah, then we'll finally have closure,
是的 那时我们就终于能解脱了
no thanks to you.
"托你的福"
Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to get some rest.
如果你不介意的话 我想要休息会儿
You needn't be a martyr. Take the pillow.
你不需要故作姿态博同情 收下枕头吧
Good morning, sleepyhead.
早上好 贪睡虫
What time is it?
几点了
It's a little after 9:00.
刚过了九点
Your murderous ass got to take a nap,
你们这种谋杀犯可以打个盹
while all the good guys had to stay up all night.
而我们这些好人却要熬一整夜
I take it you didn't find the gun.
看来你并没有找到枪
No.
没有
So that gives me 40 minutes to get you to talk.
所以这给了我四十分钟来让你开口♥交♥待
I want my attorney. We'll call him.
我想让我的律师在场 我们会打给他的
But first, the truth.
但首先 乖乖交待吧
I have nothing to say.
我没什么要说的
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
It's 9:30.
九点半
I'd like to know how much longer you plan on keeping us here.
我想知道你还要关我们多久
You're free to go at any time.
你随时都可以走
But your husband will remain in custody
但你的丈夫在他提讯之前
until his arraignment.
都要被拘留着
Look, I know this is hard on you.
我知道这对你来说很不容易
You want a cup of coffee?
想喝杯咖啡吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表