剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
让一下好吗
Sure.
好的
Oh, it's like a nightmare, oh, wait, Bly is crying.
简直就是噩梦一样 等等 布莱哭了
Let me call you back, okay? Here you go.
我一会儿打给你你 好吗 给
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 没事
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
Morning, Jane.
早上好 简
Cab to a crime scene? That's very cosmopolitan of you.
打车来犯罪现场 真赶得上国际潮流啊
Well, my car wouldn't start.
没办法 我的车发不动
Well, of course it wouldn't.
好吧 当然了
How was your date with Agent Pike?
跟派克探员的约会怎么样
It was okay.
还不错
Mm. Just okay?
只是不错吗
It went well.
挺顺利的
Good, huh? Oh, well, that's great.
还挺好的吧 那很好
That's great. Excellent.
很好 好极了
Hey. The hospital says there's only one death.
医院方面说只有一名死者
He was right next to the bomb when it went off.
爆♥炸♥发生时他就坐在炸♥弹♥旁边
Could have been a lot worse.
情况本来会更糟
How many injuries?
伤者有几个
Four, but only one serious --
四个 但只有一人重伤
A homeless man.
一个流浪汉
They think he's gonna pull through. That's lucky.
他们认为他会挺过来的 万幸
Yeah. The eyewitnesses agree that the bomb went off
嗯 目击证人证实炸♥弹♥是在公交车刚离站时
in front of the kiosk just after the bus pulled out,
在公交候车站前被引爆的
But so far, no one's been able to I.D. a bomber.
但目前为止 还没人能指认出安放炸♥弹♥的人
Well, he probably got on the bus.
他可能上公交车了
Did the first responders get a list of the passengers?
第一批出警人员有车上乘客的名单吗
A few. It was chaos.
有一部分 现场太混乱了
We're hoping to pull some security footage from the area.
希望能调看一些周边区域的监控录像
Anything you find, make sure you share it with the joint terrorist task force.
发现任何信息 都要与联合反恐特遣工作组共享
They're gonna look at their crimes
他们会对比他们的案子
and see if there's anything that fit with what we have here.
看看是否与我们案子的线索相符合
You think this is terrorists?
你觉得是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥干的吗
Well, we can't rule it out. Well, I think we can.
不能排除这种可能 我觉得可以排除
Someone just wanted the dead guy dead.
凶犯只想杀死那个死了的人
And why do you think that?
这话怎么讲
Because he's dead. I mean, look at this place.
因为他死了 你们看看这地方
Bomber could of killed a dozen people if he wanted to.
只要愿意 安放炸♥弹♥的人完全可以炸死很多人
But, nope, this guy just bumped off one.
但他没有 他只炸飞了一个人
Pretty ineffective terrorism, if you ask me.
依我说 这恐怖行动完全没有效果
Would be a good way to bury a homicide.
这倒是掩盖一起谋杀案的好办法
Nonetheless, we are gonna look at this
尽管如此 我们还是得调查
as a possible terrorist attack
这是否可能是一起恐怖袭击
until we have conclusive evidence
直到找到确凿的证据
that shows us something else, okay?
来证明这是起另外的案子 好吗
Call the N.S.A and see if they heard any chatter about an attack, okay?
打给国♥家♥安♥全♥局 问问他们是否有听到袭击案的风声
Sir, we found pieces from the case
长官 我们找到了公文包的碎片
the charge was in when it exploded.
爆♥炸♥发生时炸♥药♥装在公文包里
We also found this.
还发现了这个
A bit strange, actually.
事实上这有点奇怪
What is it? It's blanketing material.
这是什么 是屏蔽外壳
It appears to have been placed above and beneath the charge.
似乎有人把它放置在炸♥弹♥的上下两面
And why's that strange?
这有什么奇怪的
It would have dampened the explosion.
它能缩小爆♥炸♥的破坏范围
Usually, a bomber wants a bigger boom, you know?
一般来说 制♥造♥爆♥炸♥案的人希望破坏范围越大越好
Not this one.
这个人不是
This device was designed to be lethal only to someone
这个爆♥炸♥装置被设计成了 只有处在它旁边的人
situated right next to it.
才会受到致命伤害
I never saw that before.
我从没见过这种情况
Dead guy.
那个死了的人
Boom.
砰
It's 9:00.
九点整
Did you just tell me what time it is?
你刚才是在跟我报时吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Someone just said the time.
有人刚报时了
Oh. Yeah, my computer.
哦对 是我的电脑
It's 9:00.
九点整
I've programmed it to announce the time every quarter-hour.
我编好了程序要它每一刻钟报一次时间
I think it makes me more efficient.
我认为这样能帮我提高工作效率
A regular reminder of the passage of time
对时间流逝的定期提醒
seems to have a subtle but definite...
虽然不易察觉 但很明确...
I'll turn the volume down.
我会把音量调低的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's not me.
这不是我♥干♥的
They're testing the fire-alarm system.
他们在测试火警系统
They'll be working on it for the next couple days.
过几天就要投入使用了
Great!
好的
We got an I.D. on the guy who was killed by the bomb.
我们查到了爆♥炸♥案中死者的身份
David Ronaldo, 47 years old, from Hillsboro.
戴维·罗纳尔多 四十七岁 希尔斯伯勒县人[佛罗里达州]
His family there's been notified.
已经通知了他那里的亲人
Does it confirm Jane's idea that he was the original target?
能证实简的说法吗 他是否就是爆♥炸♥案的原定目标
Turns out he's connected to an old murder.
查到他牵扯到很久前的一起谋杀案
14 years ago, a woman was killed by a guy named Luis Cruz.
十四年前 一个叫路易斯·克鲁兹的人杀害了一个女人
He busted into her house and shot her.
他闯进她家里开枪打死了她
He's been on death row for the past 11 years.
过去十一年 他一直在死囚牢房♥等待行刑
How's Ronaldo connected?
罗纳尔多是怎么牵扯进去的
For some reason, Ronaldo thought Cruz was innocent.
不知为何 罗纳尔多认为克鲁兹是无辜的
He's been trying to get him exonerated.
他一直试图在帮他做洗刷罪名
How does that get you killed? You got me.
那样就会招来杀身之祸吗 问倒我了
Abbott's gone down to the West Livingston death row unit to talk to Cruz,
艾伯特去西利文斯顿的死囚监狱讯问克鲁兹去了
See if he can shed some light on the situation.
看看他能不能帮我们搞清状况
He left already? What's the hurry?
他已经出发了吗 急什么
Cruz is sentenced to be executed in three days.
三天后克鲁兹就要被执行死刑了
No, not David.
不 戴维不会死的
I'm afraid so, Mr. Cruz.
恐怕如此 克鲁兹先生
It ain't right. T-there's no sense to it.
不对 这根本没道理
How did you know Mr. Ronaldo?
你是怎么认识罗纳尔多先生的
We, uh... we grew up together.
我们从小一起长大
His folks were my -- my foster parents
他父母在我八岁的时候
from the time I was 8.
收养了我
David and me, we were brothers, tight.
戴维和我 我们是亲密的兄弟
I should've been more like him, like David.
我本该多学学他的 学学戴维
He was a good student, good son, good brother.
他是个好学生 好儿子 好兄弟
But I was -- I was a mess.
但我 我整个人都一团糟
First narcotics arrest was at the age of 16, right?
十六岁就首次因为吸毒被捕 对吗
David would bail me out,
戴维把我保释出来
help me get into a program or whatever.
让我参加了一个什么戒毒项目
Then I'd screw things up and back I'd go.
我却搞砸了 又故态萌发
Recently, he was trying to get your conviction overturned.
最近 他又试图帮你推♥翻♥罪名
He'd been working with my -- with my lawyer for years,
几年来他都在跟我的律师合作
spending his own money, tracking down any --
花他自己的钱 找寻任何
any crazy thing that might help an appeal.
任何可能对上诉有帮助的理由
Mr. Cruz, have you heard from him recently?
克鲁兹先生 你最近有跟他联♥系♥吗
I got a message a few days ago
几天前我收到一条口信
saying that he -- he might have some good news,
说他可能有几个好消息
but he didn't want to say until he was sure.
但他想确认之后再告诉我
And he never mentioned what it was?
他从未提及具体是什么吗
No.
没有
You have any idea of problems he may have had?
你知道他可能有什么麻烦吗
Girlfriend problems, money issues?
情感问题 资金紧张
Never mentioned any.
他从未提起过
I appreciate your time.
很感谢你能抽出时间
Agent, I didn't kill that woman.
探员 那个女人不是我杀的
I don't expect you to do anything.
我不期望你做任何事
I just need somebody to believe me.
我只是需要有人相信我
All the things I've done in my life,
我这一辈子做了不少错事
I never killed anybody.
但我从未杀害过任何人
I'd appreciate it if you'd just --
只要你能试着相信我
just try to believe that.
我就很感激了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表