剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
for phone records and credit-card transactions,
允许你查电♥话♥记录和信♥用♥卡♥交易记录
you can find a lot more.
就能有更多发现
Do we have a court order?
我们取得法庭判令了吧
Would I be asking if we didn't?
要是没有 我会来问你吗
Everything's going according to plan.
一切进展顺利
Agent Collins is at his house, siphoning his gas.
柯林斯探员正在他家把他车里的汽油吸出来
Okay, he's headed out now.
好了 他出发了
All right. It's working.
好了 计划成功
He pulled into the gas station.
他开进加油站了
Are we all set on your end?
你那头都准备好了吧
All set. Good to go.
万事俱备 行动开始
All right.
好
Hey, man, what's wrong with these radios, huh?
伙计 这广播怎么回事
Don't know. Just came on.
不知道啊 没头没脑的
Hello, Bryce.
你好 布莱斯
Yeah, you. I'm talking to you, Bryce.
对 就是你 我跟你说话呢 布莱斯
Hello?
你哪位
This is The Cooperative.
我们是"合作组织"
Did you really think you were gonna get away with it?
你真以为自己能逃脱惩罚吗
What?
什么
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Oh, come on. We know you killed Dan Becker.
别装了 我们知道是你杀了丹·贝克
No, I did not.
不 不是我♥干♥的
I would never hurt Dan.
我绝不会伤害丹
We know you did it, and now we know why.
我们知道是你干的 还知道原因
You helped Dan break into Jason Kern's office,
你协助丹偷闯进了杰森·克恩的办公室
but you didn't just find the black book, did you?
不过你们不光发现了那本黑名册 对吧
No, you wouldn't murder Dan for that.
没错 你不会为了那个杀害丹
You found Kern's slush fund.
你找到了克恩的行贿金
You killed Dan so you could have the money for yourself.
你为了独吞那笔钱而杀害了丹
No, I didn't.
不是 我没有
Don't worry. We're not turning you in.
别担心 我们不会去告发你的
The Cooperative makes its own justice.
"合作组织"自有替天行道之术
You're not gonna get away with this, Bryce.
我们不会放过你的 布莱斯
What are you gonna do?
你们想怎么样
Well, we know where you hid the money,
我们知道你把钱藏哪儿了
and we took it.
我们已经把钱拿走了
You couldn't possibly know that.
你们不可能知道
We know everything, Bryce.
我们无所不知 布莱斯
Don't believe us?
不相信吗
Today for lunch,
今天午饭
you ordered a ham and cheese with chips and a drink.
你点了火腿 芝士 薯条和饮料
Last week, you saw a dermatologist
上周 你去皮肤科看了病
for a reoccurring case of athlete's foot.
因为你脚气复发了
Two months ago, you were fired after a coworker accused you
两个月前 你因为对同事进行性骚扰
of sexual harassment.
被解雇了
Now do you believe me?
现在相信我了吧
How could you possibly know that?
你是怎么知道的
I told you -- we know everything,
跟你说了 我们无所不知
and we made sure you wouldn't profit
我们绝不会让你因为丹·贝克的死
from Dan Becker's death.
而得到任何好处
Goodbye, Bryce.
再见 布莱斯
Hello?
有人吗
What do you got there, Bryce?
手里拿的什么 布莱斯
Now, we know you helped Dan.
我们知道你当时协助了丹
He had a bad back.
他背部有伤
He couldn't have moved that file cabinet by himself.
不可能一个人搬动档案柜
Anybody could've helped him.
能帮他的人多了
Why me?
为什么一定是我
Jane could tell you were the only one
简能看出来
who knew what "London Bridge Is Falling Down" really meant.
只有你知道《伦敦桥要倒了》的真正含义
You heard The Cooperative playing it
你们私闯办公室的时候
during the break-in, didn't you?
你听到"合作组织"放了这首歌♥ 对吧
Yeah, I helped Dan.
好吧 我是帮了丹
He wanted backup in case something went wrong.
他怕出事 所以得有人帮忙
Found the safe in Kern's office.
我们在克恩的办公室找到了保险箱
Cash was in it, along with the black book.
里面有钱 还有那本黑名册
$100,000, man...
那可是十万美元啊 老兄
But Dan didn't want the money?
不过丹不想要那钱吧
No.
对
Thought it would make him a thief.
他觉得拿了那钱 他就成贼了
But I didn't. I needed that money.
不过我不觉得 我需要那笔钱
I deserved that money.
那是我应得的
Everybody else is getting rich, huh?
其他人都富了
Why couldn't I have a little?
我就不能得点好处吗
Figured what Dan didn't know wouldn't hurt him.
我想只要不让丹知道就没事了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Stop fracking now!
停止水裂开采
Stop fracking now!
停止水裂开采
So, what went wrong?
后来怎么出岔子了
Bad luck, I guess.
大概是运气不好吧
Thanks, man.
谢谢你 伙计
Nice work.
干得好
What the hell is this?! Hey, hey, wait a minute, Dan!
这是什么 别急 丹
Let me explain! Let me explain!
你听我说 听我说
We're not keeping the money.
这钱我们不能拿
That's not what we were supposed to do.
我们不能干这种事
We deserve it, Dan!
这是我们应得的 丹
They are profiting off of our land!
他们正利用我们的土地赚大钱呢
Doesn't make it right.
那也不行
I'm giving it back.
我要把它还回去
The hell you are.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Ah, he just wasn't breathing.
他就那样断气了
And, uh...
然后
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
So you dumped the body on Millman Oil property.
所以你就把尸体丢在了米尔曼石油公♥司♥的地盘上
I figured if anybody deserved to get in trouble, it was them.
我是想要说有人活该倒霉 那也得是他们
But I never meant to hurt Dan.
可我从没想伤害丹
Mr. Kern.
克恩先生
It's a very detailed book. Thank you for this.
这本册子够详细的 多谢你了
We have a lot to talk about, don't we?
我们可有得谈了 对吧
Oh, this'll be tied up in court for years, and you know it.
这事儿打官司就得好几年呢 你心知肚明
We have some very good lawyers.
我们的律师可是很厉害的
They won't be working for you.
他们不会为你卖♥♥力的
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Samuel, we can beat this.
塞缪尔 我们能赢的
I'm done with your lies, Jason.
我再也不想听你扯谎了 杰森
Get him out of my sight.
带他走吧
Samuel, wait.
塞缪尔 等等
Samuel!
塞缪尔
Hold on. Back up.
慢点儿 倒回去
Blue jeep.
蓝色吉普
FBI, ma'am.
我们是联调局的 女士
All right.
好吧
Aw, man.
伙计
Any chance you guys can come back in a half an hour?
你们就不能再过半小时再来吗
He's been hacking the ankle monitor
他篡改脚踝监视器数据
so he can bang his girlfriend without his wife knowing.
是为了背着他老婆和他情妇鬼混
The mistress says she visited Hutten last Thursday in San Jose,
他情妇说上周四她去圣何塞找过赫顿
the same day Ardiles died.
就是阿迪勒斯死的那天
They were in a hotel the whole time.
他们一直待在一家酒店
It checks out. Hutten's not our guy.
已经查实了 赫顿不是我们要找的人
So, where are we on Haibach?
海尔巴现在什么情况
His surveillance detail should be up. Let me call.
监视他的人应该已经就位 我打去问问
Hello?
喂
Agent Burns, hi. This is Agent Lisbon in Austin.
彭斯探员 我是奥斯汀的里斯本探员
Anything to report?
有情况吗
No. We got nothing.
没有 没有任何发现
Haven't seen the guy all night.
一晚上都没见那家伙
All right, well, keep me updated.
好吧 有消息通知我
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表