剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm fine, Lisbon. Ha.
我没事 里斯本
Well, you missed all the action, you know.
你错过了好戏 知道吗
Oh, I did?
是吗
Did you not see me out there on the roof?
你没见我在屋顶上的样子吗
That was some action. This is different.
那才叫好戏呢 不是这回事
It looks like we're going to be spending
我们可能要比预期
a little bit more time in Napa than we expected.
在纳帕多呆几天
Really?
是吗
Join hands and face each other, please.
请面对彼此牵手
Grace, you'll begin.
格蕾斯 你先说
Repeat after me.
跟我重复
I, Grace... I, Grace...
我格蕾斯 我格蕾丝
Take you, Wayne... Take you, Wayne...
愿意你韦恩 愿意你韦恩
to be my husband.
做我的丈夫
To have and to hold from this day forward...
从今往后 相互拥有 相互扶持
For better or for worse,
无论是顺境或是逆境
for richer or for poorer,
富有或贫穷
in sickness and in health,
疾病或健康
to love and to cherish...
彼此相爱相惜
until death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
You seem to have that down.
看来你都记熟了
This has been a long time coming.
我早就等着这一天了
And now you, Wayne.
轮到你了 韦恩
Uh, everything she just said.
就如她刚刚所说的
Grace...
格蕾斯
No more wasted time.
不会再浪费时间了
I want to spend every day with you.
我要和你共度每一天
Every day for the rest of our lives
无论未来怎样
and... whatever comes after.
我们将共度余生
Love freely given has no beginning or end.
无私的爱没有起始与终结
Your rings represent your unending love for each other.
你们的戒指将代表你们对彼此无止尽的爱
May I have the ring for Grace, please?
请把格蕾斯的戒指递给我
Thanks.
谢谢
Place that ring on Grace's finger
把戒指戴上格蕾斯的手指
and repeat after me.
同时请跟我重复
I give you this ring as a symbol of my love.
这枚戒指代表我对你的爱
Grace, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love.
格蕾斯 这枚戒指代表我对你的爱
With this ring, I marry you.
以此戒指为证 我与你缔结婚姻
With this ring... I marry you.
以此戒指为证 我与你缔结婚姻
May we have the ring for Wayne, please?
请把韦恩的戒指递给我
I think you know what to do.
我想你知道怎么做了吧
Yeah.
是的
Wayne, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love.
韦恩 这枚戒指代表我对你的爱
With this ring, I marry you.
以此戒指为证 我与你缔结婚姻
Inasmuch as the two of you have made known
鉴于你们双方均渴望
your mutual desire and your consent to be married,
并同意结为夫妻
by virtue of the authority invested in me,
依据我被赋予的权力
I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们成为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
I'm sorry it's not the fairy tale you dreamed of.
抱歉没给你想象中的童话般的婚礼
I'll take the real thing any day.
只要我愿意 每一天都是童话
Hey, guys...
二位
Your ride to the hotel is ready.
你们去酒店的马车备好了
We have a ride?
还有马车吗
We have a ride.
我们有马车
21-gun salute! Formation!
21响礼炮 列队
Ready!
准备
Aim!
瞄准
Fire!
放
I think that's our cue.
我们该出发了
Ready!
准备
Aim!
瞄准
Fire!
放
Ready!
准备
Aim!
瞄准
Fire!
放
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表