剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Was this Elijah's coat?
这是以利亚的大衣吗
According to his mother, Elijah was allergic to wool,
根据他妈妈的说法 以利亚对羊毛过敏
and that coat is 100% wool,
而这件大衣是纯羊毛的
So it didn't belong to the victim.
所以这是死者的衣服
I was hoping you would say that.
就等你这句话呢
Well, I know how John Acardo ordered the hit,
我知道约翰·阿卡多是怎么派人杀他的了
And, more importantly, I know how to prove it.
更重要的是 我知道如何证明这点
How?
如何
It's easy. I just need to make Acardo put a hit out on me.
很简单 我只需要让阿卡多也想杀我就好了
Acardo, 11:00.
阿卡多在十一点钟方向
You really think you can get him
你真的觉得你能让他
to take out a hit on you in one night?
在一夜之间想要除掉你吗
Usually, only people who know you want to kill you.
通常情况下 只有认识你的人才会想要杀你
It's just a matter of figuring out which buttons to push.
只要弄清楚他的底线 然后触怒他就好了
A man like Acardo, you know, he, uh,
像阿卡多这种人
has a fierce need for control,
控制欲超强
Fancies himself the lord of all he surveys.
幻想自己是上帝 而别人臣服在他脚下
Elijah Macy cuts into his profits,
以利亚·梅西挡了他的财路
He responds by eliminating the competition.
所以他把以利亚除掉 消除了竞争
A grand jury tries to indict him, he buys the outcome.
大陪审团若要起诉他 他就贿赂他们
All I need to do is to take something that belongs to him.
我只需抢走一样属于他的东西
Like what?
像是什么
What about her?
这个女人怎么样
Good luck with that. I'll be at the bar.
祝你好运 我去吧台那儿了
Oh! Oh, God.
天呐
I am so sorry.
对不起
Please excuse me.
请原谅我
No problem. No problem.
没关系 没关系
It's your arms. They're so sparkly.
你的胳膊好耀眼啊
Oh, my God. You noticed my glitter lotion? Yeah.
天呐 你注意到我抹了闪亮乳液 当然
Oh, look. It's on me, too.
看 都沾到我自己的身上了
At least somebody did.
终于有人注意到了
Wait, check it out in the light.
等等 看看它在灯光下的效果
That is fantastic. Yeah, it's so shiny.
太漂亮了 没错 闪闪的
Oh, no. What is it? What's wrong?
天呐 怎么了 出什么事了
What is it?
怎么了
Um...m-m-my -- my bracelet.
我 我的手镯
What does it look like? Let me help you find it.
什么样子的 我来帮你找找
Let me find it. Iit's a diamond tennis bracelet.
我来帮你找 那是个钻石手链
It's from my fiance.
是我未婚夫送我的
Your fiance bought you this?
这是你未婚夫送你的吗
Yes.
没错
Thank you! Thank you! No, that's fine.
谢谢 谢谢 没关系
Thank you. Here, look.
谢谢 我来给你带上
I mean, no offense,
无意冒犯
but I can't say much for his taste.
但你未婚夫的眼光可真不咋地呀
I would put nothing more than Cartier on your wrist,
要我我就只会买♥♥卡地亚点缀你的手腕
around your neck...
环绕你的脖子
Or dangling from here.
或是悬挂在这里
You're so sweet.
你嘴太甜了
I'm Patrick.
我叫派翠克
Brandy.
布兰迪
Okay.
好吧
What kind of scotch you got?
你们这儿都有什么样的威士忌
Oh, look.
看
"Casablanca" is on.
《卡萨布兰卡》开演了
"Here's looking at you, kid."
"这杯敬你 亲爱的"
You know Bogart made that line up?
知道吗 这句台词是鲍嘉写的
It wasn't in the script.
原来剧本里没有
I've never seen "Casablanca."
我没看过《卡萨布兰卡》
What? Are you serious?
什么 你开玩笑吧
I'm not really into old movies.
我不太喜欢老电影
This is not an old movie.
这可不是老电影
This is a classic. You've got to watch this.
这是经典 你必须要看
You're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
Okay, let's watch it.
好吧 那就看吧
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm just tired.
是的 我只是有点累了
Teresa...
特蕾莎
I may not be able to read minds like Jane,
我虽然没有像简那样的读心术
but even I can tell when something's going on.
但是我也能感觉出来你有心事
Jane can't read minds. It's hard to explain.
简也不会读心术 这事很难解释
You know, it doesn't matter.
没关系的
Do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
Not really, no.
不太想 不想
I just wanted to say
我想说
that I know moving to D.C. is a big thing,
我知道搬去特区不是一个简单的决定
and it might raise issues
可能会引起一些
you don't feel taotally comfortable talking to me about.
你觉得跟我谈不太合适的问题
But I just want you to know it's okay.
但是我想你知道这没关系
I mean, you go through whatever process you need to.
无论你要怎样处理这事都可以
Just...
只是
let me know when you make a decision.
等你作出决定之后告诉我
I'll be here.
我会等着的
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's watch "Casablanca."
一起看《卡萨布兰卡》吧
What is it about, anyway?
这片子是讲什么的
Well, various things,
各种
but basically it's a love story
不过基本算是爱情片
about a woman who has to choose between two men.
演的是一个女人要在两个男人之间做出选择
There's also a baseball game on.
现在还有场棒球比赛
That sounds better.
还是比赛好
Yeah, let's do that.
是的 看比赛吧
Boss, check this guy out.
老大 看那个人
Brandy.
布兰迪
Dance card's full for the night, friend.
她今晚跟我跳了 朋友
This can go one of two ways.
现在有两个解决办法
You can take your hands off her body,
一是你把手从她身上拿开
Or I can cut them off.
二是我把你的手剁下来
You must be the fiancé?
你一定就是她的未婚夫了
Let me tell you something, pal.
给你说吧 伙计
You are marrying a wonderful dancer.
你的未婚妻舞跳得太好了
I-it's okay, baby. Nothing to worry about.
没事的 宝贝 你不必担心
Look. He found my bracelet.
看 他找到了我的手链
Found the bracelet. Oh, did he?
找到了手链 是吗
What did you say your name was?
你叫什么名字
This is Patrick. Jane. Patrick jane.
他是派翠克 简 派翠克·简
Well, Patrick, I think it's time for you to say good night.
派翠克 我想你可以说晚安了
On your way.
出去
Oh, no, not yet.
不 还不到点
This -- this may be my last night of freedom.
这 这可能是我最后一个自♥由♥之夜了
I'm being indicted for murder,
我被指控谋杀了
and I was hoping to go out big, you know?
所以我想出来好好享受一下
Finest champagne,
最好的香槟
Finest woman.
最美的女人
Brandy's spending the night with me. I hope you don't mind.
布兰迪今晚要跟我在一起 你不介意吧
Ge's just joking, Johnny.
他在开玩笑呢 约翰尼
Oh, no, I'm not.
不 我没有
And I'm gonna take you places that you've never been.
我要带你去你从没去过的地方
And when you get back,
你回来以后
you can tell Johnny all about it.
可以跟约翰尼讲讲
That'll be my wedding gift to the two of you.
这就当是我送给你们的结婚礼物
I think our friend Patrick here has had a little too much to drink.
我想这位派翠克喝得有点多了
Why don't you escort him out?
送他出去吧
Excuse me!
各位
Can I have your attention, please,
请看过来
Ladies and gentlemen?
女士们 先生们
That man, John Acardo,
那个人 约翰·阿卡多
is a drug dealer and killer.
是个毒贩子兼杀人犯
I want you all to remember his face
我希望你们记住他的脸
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表