剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I give you an hour to persuade your people to stand down.
我给你一小时时间劝说你的人合作
Then we're coming in...
一小时后我们将进入搜查
whether you voted for it or not.
不管你们支不支持
What do we want to do, people?
大家什么想法
Do we want to let the feds in here? No!
同意联邦调查局的人进来吗 不
They say there's a murder suspect among us.
他们说我们有犯罪嫌疑
How do we even know that's true?
我们怎么知道那是不是真的
We can't let the government roll all over us.
我们不能任由政♥府♥欺压我们
Right! They done that all our lives.
没错 他们一直如此
Isn't that why we came here?
那正是我们来这里的原因啊
Alex.
亚历克斯
I like what you're doing here, and I want to help you.
我喜欢你们创造的生活 我也真想帮你
Will you let me speak to them now?
能让我和他们谈谈吗
I'm gonna say something that may shock you,
我要说的话可能很惊人
but if you work with me,
但是如果我们俩合作
I guarantee you will come out of this a big hero.
我保证你将成为英雄
You will be golden.
受人敬仰
I promise. Yes?
我保证 行吗
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, people. Fellow citizens, my name is Patrick.
各位居民 我叫派翠克
I'm not just a citizen.
我不仅是个公民
I'm also a sort of indentured servant to the FBI out there.
也算和联邦调查局签过雇佣契约
You're FBI?
你是调查局的人
I'm with them, not of them.
我只是帮忙 不是他们的一员
Let him speak.
让他说完
It's the truth.
那是真的
There's a killer amongst you --
你们中有一个人是凶手
murdered a good woman by the name of Edith Firlock.
谋杀了一位叫做伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的人
You know, I can find this bloodthirsty killer right now,
我可以找出这个冷血的凶手
and I can take him out of here,
由我带他出去
and I can do it without letting those accursed feds
这样就可以不让联调局的人
cross your property line. How does that sound?
进入你们的私人领土 你们觉得如何
Keep talking.
说下去
Edith Firlock drove down to Gentry
伊迪丝·弗尔洛克开车来到金特里
to, uh, catch up with someone from her distant past --
是为了 来见一个
a past where she was a leftist lawyer.
在她还是激进派律师时认识的一个人
So anyone under the age of 45,
所以四十五岁以下的人
please go to the back of the barn right now.
请站在谷仓后面
Under the age of 45 -- back of the barn.
四十五岁以下的 站在谷仓后面
The rest of you, please...
剩下的人
stay here.
请站在这里
Now, my guess as to what happened here --
我对案件真♥相♥的想法是
Edith Firlock knew a lot of radical fringe types
伊迪丝·弗尔洛克过去认识了
from the old days.
很多激进派的边缘人物
One of those old friends...
而其中一个人
is on the run...
现在还在亡命
...and using your farm to hide out.
并且为了这个目的躲进了你们的农场
Now, I think Edith figured that out
这事被伊迪丝发现了
and came down to pay a visit.
于是她来这里见他
Any takers?
有人自首吗
The killer also owns their own gun.
凶手自己也有枪
Who here doesn't own a firearm...
你们中没有枪的人
to the back of the barn, please.
请站到谷仓后面 谢谢
Now we're getting close.
我们已经在接近真♥相♥了
The killer's starting to get nervous.
凶手紧张起来了
The killer feels like it's 110 degrees in here.
他觉得这里热得要死
The killer's starting to feel faint, it's so hot.
他开始头晕 太热了
...which is not you or you.
既不是你 也不是你
Now we're getting very, very close.
越来越接近真♥相♥了
And I would suggest that the killer can now see Edith...
我猜凶手现在每次眨眼
every time they blink.
都能看到伊迪丝
Yeah. You can see her, right?
没错 你们能看到她 对吧
Coming for revenge.
她回来报仇
Right in the corner of your vision.
就在你视线的角落里
That poor woman.
那个可怜的女人
Oh, stop it!
你得了吧
Marcia, right? What's your real name, huh?
你是玛西娅对吧 真名是什么
This is a lie!
他满嘴谎话
Remember who he is! He's a Fed!
别忘了他的身份 他是联调局的
He's the enemy! Marcia...
他是敌人 玛西娅
Marcia!
玛西娅
Marcia!
玛西娅
You don't want to do this.
你不会想这么做的
Don't tell me what I want!
用不着你告诉我 我想做什么
I am so sick of you telling everybody what they want,
我最讨厌你告诉别人他们想做什么
what to do, how to think!
去做什么 如何思考
Marcia...
玛西娅
...it's over.
都结束了
I ran your fingerprints,
我核对了你的指纹
and they tell an interesting story, Marcia.
指纹告诉我一个有趣的故事 玛西娅
Or...
或者
Perhaps I should say...
应该叫你
Rachel.
瑞秋
In 1986, you were implicated in an eco-terrorism bombing.
1986年你被牵连进一起生态恐♥怖♥主♥义♥轰炸案中
Just south of the Canadian border.
就在加拿大南部边境线上
You call it "Terrorism"?
你们管那叫"恐♥怖♥主♥义♥"吗
We called it "Liberating nature".
我们叫它"解放大自然"
Edith Firlock's defense fund represented you
伊迪丝·弗尔洛克的法律协会为你做辩护
until you skipped bail.
直到你获得保释
You know, 27 years is a long time to be on the run.
在逃二十七年可真不短了
Oh, it's not so bad once you get past the first 10 years.
一旦熬过最初的十年 感觉也没那么糟糕了
Until the past shows up on your doorstep.
可往事找上门来时 感觉就又变得糟糕了
She said she saw my picture on some travel blog,
她说她在某个旅游博客上看到了我的照片
that she recognized me instantly.
并且立刻认出了我
Rachel Solket...
瑞秋·索科特
...I believe we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
She told me that if she found me,
她说如果她能找到我
it was only a matter of time before the authorities did.
那么当局找到我只是时间问题
So Firlock showed up to help you.
所以弗尔洛克想要帮助你
Yeah--help me turn myself in.
对 帮我自首
But you had no intention of turning yourself in.
但你一点也不想自首
None whatsoever.
完全不想
So you shot her at Phelps' ranch,
所以你在费尔普斯的农场打死了她
And then you went back to the market.
然后又回到市场
She should have left well enough alone.
她原本就该有多远躲多远
Yeah.
没错
It was all her fault.
都是她的错
Hey, Laroche. Do you have news?
拉罗彻 有什么消息吗
I got the warrant.
我拿到了搜查令
I have a physical address in Sacramento.
还拿到了在萨克拉门托的地址
Heading there now.
现在正在去那里的路上
That's great. Where is it?
太好了 地址是哪
Looks like it's in the warehouse district.
看着好像仓库区
Okay. Send me the address. I'll join you.
好吧 地址发给我 我跟你一起去
Do you remember nothing from our conversation?
你忘了我跟你说过什么吗
Yeah, but I can help you.
没忘 但是我可以帮你一把
I will search and let you know
我去查 如果发现什么
if I find anything worth your time.
值得占用你时间的线索 我会通知你的
Listen, Laroche, I... Goodbye, Rigsby.
听我说拉罗彻 我... 再见 瑞斯比
Hey, honey, you catch that?
亲爱的 你追踪到了吗
Yeah.
追踪了
Looks like he's headed towards Elk Grove.
他好像往麋鹿林方向去了
I'll text you the address once his car stops.
他的车一停 我就把地址发给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, Wayne...
韦恩...
Be careful.
多加小心
I love you. Love you.
我爱你 爱你
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Oh, just wanted to apologize
我只是想
for leaving you out there without a ride.
为把你丢在那儿而道歉
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表