剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
You really like this guy, huh?
你真的很喜欢他 是吗
He got a promotion in D.C.
他升职了 要被调派去特区
and he asked me to go with him.
他想让我和他一起去
Yeah.
这样啊
Have you told Jane that you're leaving yet?
你有告诉过简你要走了吗
No. No, not yet.
还没有
And I really want you to be happy.
我真的希望你能幸福
And that is the most important thing to me --
对我来说最重要的事
that you do what makes you happy.
就是你能做让你幸福的事
I wish we were somewhere more romantic,
我希望我们现在在一个更浪漫的地方
but what the hell?
但我不管了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Um, wow. Marry you?
呃 嫁给你吗
You're very chipper today.
你今天精力很充沛啊
Why not?
为什么不呢
I thought you'd be sad about Lisbon leaving for D.C.
还以为你会为了里斯本要去特区的事难过呢
Oh, Lisbon's not leaving.
里斯本不会走的
She likes to talk like she might,
她也就嘴上说想走
but I don't think she's going anywhere.
但我觉得她哪儿也不会去的
From what I heard, it's a done deal.
我听说这事已经板上钉钉了
She put in her transfer papers.
她递交了调职申请
She starts work at the D.C. office next month.
下个月起她就在特区办工作了
She's leaving Austin in a week, next Friday.
她下周就要离开奥斯汀了 就在下星期五
Morning. Captain Muller, campus police.
早上好 我是驻校警长马♥勒♥
Cho. This is Jane.
我是周 这位是简
This way, fellas.
跟我来 伙计们
We got a call at 6:07 a.m.
今早6:07我们接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
Housemates woke up and found him like this.
同住的学生醒来发现了他
Name's Tyler Vankamp --
他名叫泰勒·范坎普
sophomore studying business.
是大二的学生 学商务的
Practice-squad linebacker.
是橄榄球预备队的中后卫
You sure about Lisbon?
你肯定里斯本要走了吗
Did you hear it from her or did you hear it from other people?
是她亲口告诉你的还是你从别人那儿听来的
Say? That's okay, sir. He's talking to me.
什么 没事 他是在跟我说话
I heard from other people -- Abbott.
从别人那儿听说的 艾伯特说的
Well, it's not a done deal, then, is it?
那就算不上板上钉钉了 对吧
It's just a rumor.
只是传言罢了
Jane, she's leaving.
简 她要走了
I'll believe it when I hear it from her.
她亲口告诉我我才信
Just telling you what I heard. Uh, excuse me?
我只是跟你转述一下 两位打扰下
What?
怎么了
Tyler Vankamp.
泰勒·范坎普
Yeah, we're on it. Where are these, uh, housemates?
哦对 我们正在分♥析♥ 他的舍友们人都在哪
This way.
这边走
Hello. Finally.
好啊 终于来了
We've been sitting here like two hours, dude.
我们都在这坐了有两个小时了
You guys heard of human rights?
你们听说过人♥权♥吗
No such thing.
没这回事
Which one of you found Tyler's body?
是谁发现了泰勒的尸体
I did.
我
What time was that?
什么时候发现的
6::00 a.m.
早上六点
What were you doing up at 6:00 a.m.?
早上六点的时候你们都在干什么
Me and Colt go running.
我和科特通常去跑步
You guys have any playing cards?
你们这有扑克牌吗
No. Yes.
没有 有
No.
没有
Some...place.
有些...地方有
Over there.
在那儿
First drawer.
第一个抽屉
Yes.
好极了
She's leaving a week from Friday?
她下星期五就要走了吗
Yeah.
对
That's only 10 days.
那就只剩十天了
Yeah.
没错
When was the last time anyone saw Tyler alive?
泰勒生前你们最后一次见到他是什么时候
I-I came in at like 2:00, and he was up studying.
我大概凌晨两点回来的 他还在学习
Right there on the couch, totally chill.
他就坐在沙发上 很平静
We figured he must have surprised a sneak thief.
我们猜他一定是撞上了小偷
We need to go, Cho.
我们得走了 周
We're working.
我们在工作
Uh, yeah. Sorry. This. I almost forgot to say it.
对 抱歉 我差点忘了说了
It was all of them.
是他们联手杀的他
The ninja knife wasn't in more than an inch,
那把忍♥者刀最多刺进去了一英寸
not deep enough to kill him, so, uh, he was drowned.
不足以致死 所以 他是被淹死的
In a kiddie pool?
淹死在儿童泳池里
Well, if someone was helping him along.
有人"帮"了他一把
I mean, a big, athletic guy like Tyler,
像泰勒这样健壮的大块头
I would guess that that would be a job for two people.
至少要两个人才能制♥服♥得了他
Yeah, but why drown him?
嗯 但为什么要淹死他呢
Well, probably something to do with the drunken card game
也许跟昨天这里酒后的
that took place here last night.
纸牌游戏有关
They used toy money as chips.
他们拿假钱当筹码
Tyler was a player, huh?
泰勒是个好手 对吗
Flashy gold watch, slick sneakers.
招摇的金表 漂亮的球鞋
I bet he knew how to play cards.
我敢说他肯定是牌桌上的好手
I bet he won a lot of money.
我猜他赢了一大笔钱
Money that none of you could spare.
而你们没有一个能给出那么多钱
Then someone accused him of cheating.
然后有人说他出老千
That would be you with the red eyes
肯定是你 满眼血丝
and the turtleneck to cover the bruises on your neck.
还穿高领遮盖脖子淤青的这位
What's your name? Barry.
你叫什么 巴里
Barry.
巴里
Tyler's an angry steroid freak. He got mad.
泰勒是个打了类固醇的疯子 他发怒了
He smashed a chair and started throttling you
他砸了椅子 然后开始掐你
until, uh, this brave man stepped in to help you
直到这个勇敢的小伙出手帮你
and received a punch in the face for his trouble.
然后因为多管闲事脸上吃了一拳
Hence the, uh, badly applied makeup covering your black eye.
所以只好在青黑的眼眶上盖上厚厚的粉
You applied the makeup.
是你帮他弄的
Hmm?
对吗
You wear your watch on your right hand --
你把手表戴在了右手上
probably left-handed.
所以你很有可能惯用左手
So judging by the angle and the depth of the wound,
根据伤口的角度与深度判断
I would guess that it was you that stabbed Tyler in the back
我猜泰勒背后的那一刀是你刺的
to stop him from throttling Barry here.
目的是阻止他掐巴里的脖子
Now, stabbing Tyler in the back didn't help much.
刺伤他背部没什么用
It made him madder.
反而让他更加愤怒
He chased you outside. He fell in the pool.
他出门追你 摔进了泳池
That's when you two with the still-damp sneakers
你们俩就用现在还湿着的这两双鞋
got on top of him and held him down until he drowned.
踩在他身上 直到他淹死
Then you all came inside and cleaned the room.
然后你们回来把现场收拾干净
Now, what self-respecting student
有哪个自重的学生
voluntarily throws away perfectly good vodka?
会自愿把上好的伏特加就这么扔了
Can we go now? I have stuff to do.
现在能走了吗 我还有事要忙
I guess so.
我想可以了
You're all under arrest.
你们被捕了
Thank you. You're so welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Oh, I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会很想你的
Me too. It was sweet.
我也会想你的 你真贴心
What's with all the hugging? You leaving today?
抱来抱去干什么 你今天就要走了吗
Tomorrow.
明天
Are you still mad at me?
你还在生我的气吗
Do I look mad?
我看起来像是在生气吗
Yeah, you do.
是的
Well, maybe I am.
可能我是在生气
Jane, this is something I need to do.
简 我必须这么做
Please just be happy for me.
你就为我高兴好吗
I am happy for you.
我很为你高兴
I'm just a little sad for me because you're leaving.
我只是有点难过 因为你要走了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表