剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
His job gave him access to the primary D.N.A. database.
他可以接触到原始DNA数据库
He switched your D.N.A. Records
他把你的DNA记录
with a body that you had on ice.
和你留着的一具尸体的记录对调了
A surrogate.
一具替代品
And you brought the body to my house
你用把尸体放在汽车后备箱
in the trunk of your car
带到了我家
and you put it alongside Stiles and Haffner.
然后把尸体放在哈弗内和斯特尔斯旁边
Very good.
很好
Your hindsight is 20/20.
好个出色的事后诸葛亮
Can I show you something?
能给你看件东西吗
Sure.
当然
Bread crumbs?
面包屑
Birds.
鸟
Very clever.
真聪明
The bomb was a mistake.
炸♥弹♥是你犯的一个错误
It was theater.
是你演的一出戏
I knew that whatever the truth looked like,
我知道不管事实看起来如何
The opposite must be true.
与之相反的才是真♥相♥
Please don't.
求你别
Don't kill me.
别杀我
Oh, now you want mercy?
现在你来祈求宽恕了
After all you've done?
在你犯下那么多恶行之后
You're not like me.
你和我不一样
You're a good man.
你是个好人
It'll haunt you.
杀了我 你会饱受折磨
Oh, I'm not hesitating.
我可不是在犹豫
I'm just savoring the moment.
我只是在享受这一刻
You're Red John.
你就是血腥约翰
I have to say I'm a little disappointed.
我必须承认我有点失望
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Help! Please! He's gonna kill me!
救命啊 他要杀了我
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
I'm a policeman, and you need to leave.
我是警♥察♥ 请你离开
Sir, I'm sorry, you don't look like a policeman.
先生 很抱歉 你看起来可不像是个警♥察♥
Yes, I am. Just do as I say and leave right now.
我是警♥察♥ 照我说的做 立刻离开
Please put down that gun. You need to go.
请把枪放下 你必须离开
Whatever's happened here,
不管这是怎么回事
more violence is not the answer.
但是再多的暴♥力♥也解决不了问题
No, you don't understand. Sir, I do understand.
你不明白 先生 我当然明白
I know how angry you must No, you don't,
我知道你很愤怒 不 你不明白
and you have to go now!
你必须立刻离开
Sir, in all good conscience.
先生 本着良知
All right, so he started out here,
他是从这里走的
and he dumped the car here at a mini-mall.
在这个小商场弃的车
So where would you arrange a meeting?
如果是你 会在哪里安排见面
Someplace with easy access, in and out,
一个能够出入自♥由♥
close to the highway.
接近高速的地点
Ballpark. Too much security. What's that?
棒球场 安保人员太多 这是哪里
Community college campus.
社区大学
No, that, right there.
不是 是这里
That's the Alexandria Cemetery.
那是亚历山大公墓
Where was Jane's wife buried?
简的妻子葬在哪里
What does that have to do Where was she buried?
这和那个有什么关系 她葬在哪里
Alexandria Cemetery.
亚历山大公墓
Thanks.
谢谢
Alexandria Cemetery. Let's go!
亚历山大公墓 出发
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Oh, no. Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Help! Please!
来人啊 救命
Help!
救命啊
Which way?
去哪儿了
Over there.
那边
"B" team, canvass this side.
B小队 仔细搜索这边
Denyer, you're with me.
丹耶尔 你跟我来
Let's go now. Let's see if he's here.
马上行动 看他是不是在这
What was that?
什么动静
Oh! What's going on? I'm on the line with the police.
怎么回事 我在跟警♥察♥通话
I am police, ma'am. Let me talk to them.
我就是警♥察♥ 女士 我来跟他们说
Thank you. This way?
谢谢 是这边吗
Uh, um, yeah, well...
是
Ah, hell.
该死
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
911 请问您有何紧急情况
Hello?
喂
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
911 请问您有何紧急情况
Please don't kill me. Let me live.
求你别杀我 饶我一命吧
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
911 请问您有何紧急情况
Please... let me live.
求你 饶我一命
I'll tell you how I got the names on your list.
我会告诉你我怎么猜到你的名单的
I don't care.
我不在乎
I-I knew because I have real psychic--
我会知道是因为我是真的灵
I want you to blink once for "no"
眨一次眼表示不是
and twice for "yes."
两次表示是
Are you sorry that you killed my wife Angela
你有为你杀了我妻子安琪拉
and my daughter Charlotte?
和我女儿夏洛特而感到愧疚吗
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Are you afraid to die?
你怕死吗
Good.
很好
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Lisbon...
里斯本
It's over.
结束了
It's done.
都结束了
I just want you to know I'm okay.
我只是想告诉你我没事
And I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表