剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Two drops in each ear twice a day.
往每只耳朵里每天滴两滴
We're gonna fix you right up, kid.
马上就治好了 小家伙
Shouldn't Lisbon have called by now?
都这会儿了 里斯本该打来了吧
She said she would call when there was a break in the case.
她说案子有进展就会打给我们
I mean, maybe there wasn't one.
可能就是没进展吧
I'm gonna call her anyway.
我还是打给她吧
You're such a worrier.
你也太焦心劳思了
Can you take her? Yeah.
你来抱她 好
No, I'm not!
我才没有
Except for when there's things to worry about.
那是因为的确有需要担心的事
Hello? Hey, it's Rigsby. Any news?
喂 是我 瑞斯比 有什么消息吗
I was gonna call you from the car.
刚才车上就打算打给你的
SFPD is sending the case over to us.
旧金山警局正在把案子移交给我们
Hey, they got the case from SFPD.
旧金山警局把案子转给他们了
Oh, that's great.
太好了
That's great. How'd you convince them?
太好了 你是怎么说动他们的
When you're FBI, people tend to give you what you want.
一旦成了联调局探员 你要什么他们就会给
Had they developed any leads?
他们有发现什么线索吗
Not really.
没有
They agree that whoever murdered LaRoche and Ardiles
他们也认为杀害拉罗彻与阿迪莱斯的凶手
bugged our phones.
窃听了我们的电♥话♥
It's probably somebody we arrested at the CBI,
很有可能是我们在加调局时逮捕过的人
someone holding a grudge.
有人心怀怨恨
I'm putting together a list. I'll keep you posted.
我正在整理名单 有消息通知你们
Okay. That's great. I'll talk to you soon.
太好了 到时联♥系♥你
Wayne?
韦恩
Coming.
来了
Can you give her her drops while I get her bath started?
你给她滴药好吗 我去给她放热水
Oh, sure. Yeah. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Go see daddy.
来 爸爸抱
Come on.
来
There we go.
好咧
Okay.
没事没事
All righty.
好了
Let's see what we got.
看看说明
Grace?
格蕾丝
All righty, kiddo.
好了 好孩子
This won't hurt a bit.
一点都不疼的
At least I, uh, think it won't.
至少我觉得不会
No!
不
Wayne!
韦恩
Are you all right?!
你们没事吧
Wayne, is she hurt? Is she hurt?
韦恩 她还好吗 受伤了吗
She's okay. She's okay.
她没事 她没事
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. She's okay.
我的天哪 天哪 她没事
We're okay.
我们没事了
And if she has trouble falling asleep,
如果她睡不着
Try taking her for a ride in the car.
试试开车带她出去兜一圈
That usually puts her right out.
一般这样她就很快睡着了
Thanks. I'll call you later.
谢了 一会儿打给你
Maddy's gonna be fine with your aunt.
玛蒂在你阿姨那儿没事的
I know.
我知道
And Ben's gonna be fine with his mother.
本跟他妈妈在一起也没事的
They're both gonna be just fine.
他们都会没事的
Sure.
好
Hey, come on.
来
Welcome to Austin.
欢迎来到奥斯汀
You okay? Yeah.
你们没事吧 嗯
Yeah. We're okay, considering.
还好 就身体上来说没事
You settled into your motel?
住的地方都打点好了吧
Uh, yeah.
嗯
Well, we heard back from the crime techs in San Francisco.
我们收到了旧金山警局鉴证组的反馈
It looks like the intruder
入侵你们家的人
got into your house through a basement window
似乎是从地下室的一扇窗进屋的
that wasn't on your alarm system.
你们的警报系统没有覆盖到那里
Did forensics find anything?
鉴证人员有发现什么吗
No, ballistics ran the casings
弹道检验员检测了
that were recovered from the crime scene.
犯罪现场收回的弹壳
There weren't any matches.
没有匹配
Any eyewitnesses?
有目击证人吗
People heard shots, but nobody saw anything.
有人听见了枪声 但没看到任何东西
Come on. We're just about to start the briefing.
走吧 我们刚要作简报
Hey. We're gonna get this guy.
我们会抓到他的
Come on.
走吧
We believe the assailant is the same person
我们相信那个杀手就是之前
that killed attorney Osvaldo Ardiles
杀害奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯检察官
and former California Bureau of Investigation agent
与前加州调查局探员
J.J. LaRoche.
J.J拉罗彻的人
Now, in your packets,
现在你们手上拿着的文件
You'll find a preliminary list of suspects.
上面有初步筛选过的嫌疑人名单
Some are still incarcerated,
其中一些仍在关押中
but it's possible he's orchestrating this from prison.
但有可能此人是在监狱中进行策划的
Now, there are 12 names, so we have our work cut out for us.
名单上有十二个人 所以我们有很多工作需要分配
Acquaint yourselves with the case files.
先熟读一下案卷
I'll be assigning individual suspects for you to investigate
今早晚些时候 我再分别给你们分配
later this morning. Thank you.
需要调查的疑犯 谢谢
Good to see you, guys.
很高兴见到你们
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
How you doing? All right.
你怎么样 还好
Just got word that the FBI has officially hired you
刚听说联调局正式聘用你们
as consultants for the case.
作为此案的顾问
You're the ones who first found out we were being tracked.
是你们最先发现我们被人追踪的
You know this case better than anybody.
你们比谁都了解这个案子
Don't worry. We'll figure out who it is.
别担心 我们会揪出那个人的
Not anytime soon, the way you're going about this.
你们这么搞一时半会儿是破不了案了
12 suspects?
十二个疑犯
I had Wylie run the suspects through the ViCAP database..
我已经让怀利通过ViCAP数据库对比过疑犯了
Those are the ones that were flagged.
他们是标示出来的目标
What's their connection to Ardiles?
他们跟阿迪勒斯有什么关联
Well, he was involved in all their prosecutions.
他参与了他们所有人的起诉
Well, that's fine and dandy, but we're the ones that caught them
这招挺不错的 但我们才是抓到他们
and questioned them,
审问他们的人
and we certainly know them better than any database.
我们该比数据库更了解他们
What do you think we should do?
你觉得我们该怎么做
I think we should trust our instincts.
我觉得我们该相信自己的直觉
You mean take a wild guess.
你是说乱猜一气
80% of the time,
80%情况下
a detective's first guess is right.
警探的第一感觉总是对的
You just made that up.
你编的吧
And you knew that because your instincts told you.
你知道这一点是因为你的直觉如此
Now, come on. Everyone, pick a photo.
来吧 大家 都选张照片
Whoever looks right.
谁看起来像凶手
John Hutten, the bank robber.
约翰·赫顿 那个银行劫匪
He's smart, determined.
他很聪明 行事果断
I could see him trying something like this.
可以想象到他做得出这种事
Yeah, you have a hunch.
对 你直觉很准
Grace, don't be shy. I'll go with Donny Culpepper.
格蕾丝 来吧大胆点 我选唐尼·卡尔佩珀
He's a professional criminal implicated in several murders.
他是职业罪犯 牵涉多桩命案
This wouldn't be a stretch.
绝对有理由怀疑他
Cho, you know you want to.
周 其实你心里也想选的
Tommy Volker.
汤米·沃克
A sociopath if ever there was one.
切切实实的反♥社♥会♥分子
Lisbon?
里斯本
I don't know. Richard Haibach?
我说不好 理查德·海尔巴吗
Linus Wagner, maybe.
可能是莱纳斯·瓦格纳
The pedophile and the homicidal shrink.
有恋童癖的心理医生杀人狂
Excellent choices.
选得好
Now we have a set of suspects.
我们选好一组疑犯了
Okay, we'll go with those five.
好 那我们查这五个
I'll have my agents work the other seven.
我让手下探员查剩下那七个
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表