剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I suppose.
是的
The family is established.
我们家是名门望族
I'm in banking.
我就职于银行业
Bless you for your service.
感谢你的服务
And your brother drew maps, nothing fancy --
而你弟弟的工作是绘制地图 不是什么高贵活
Well, compared to the rest of the family.
至少配不上你们家族的名望
I did not say that.
我不这么认为
My brother was extremely talented,
我弟弟天资聪颖
but he went his own way.
但他一意孤行
My family values achievement.
我们家很看重成就
Charles was a dreamer.
而查尔斯是个梦想家
Did you notice anything unusual
你有没有发觉你弟弟
about your brother's behavior recently?
最近有什么反常举动
Full disclosure -- there was a dispute
纯属巧合 最近家里
over some money my grandmother left.
因为我祖母的遗产 有些争吵
She wanted it to go to the museum.
她希望能把钱捐给博物馆
We were working it out.
我们正在处理这事
I do know he was very excited
我知道他因为工作上的
about some new project at work.
某个新项目很激动
Is this your newspaper?
这是你的报纸吗
No. No?
不是 不是吗
No.
不是
Okay. You can go.
好吧 你可以走了
Thank you, Curtis. We'll be in touch.
谢谢 柯蒂斯 保持联♥系♥
Thank you. Good day to you.
谢谢 祝你们今天愉快
Well, he's a prime suspect.
他是主要嫌疑人
Say again?
再说一遍
Oh, I was talking to my colleagues.
我在跟同事说话
Bye, Curtis.
再见 柯蒂斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, he is, you know?
他的确是
Beady eyes, a bespoke suit, the feud over granny's will --
处处提防 定制西服 因祖母的遗嘱兄弟不和
prime suspect.
就是主要嫌疑人
I am gonna find a cup of tea, sit down and relax,
我要去喝杯茶 坐下歇歇
and read this newspaper.
然后看这份报纸
Call you later.
晚点打给你
But wait a second. We're going to Cartesian, his employer.
等下 我们要去卡迪讯 他的东家
Shouldn't you come with us?
你不该跟我们一起去吗
Maybe later.
晚点吧
I'll, uh -- I'll call you if I need you.
我 有需要的话再打给你
"If you ne--"
"有需要的话..."
Hi. Avery schultz.
我叫艾芙莉·舒尔茨
I'm Gabriel's executive assistant.
是加布里尔的执行助理
I can take you to see him now.
我现在可以带两位去见他
I'm sorry, but you'll have to leave
抱歉 但你们得
Your cellphones and your guns here,
把手♥机♥和配枪留在这儿
I-if you have guns.
如果你们带枪了的话
We do, and, no, we're okay.
带了 但是不行 不能给你们
Oh, it's strict company policy, for security reasons.
出于安全考虑 公♥司♥规定必须严格遵守
Sweetheart, we're FBI.
亲爱的 我们是联调局的人
I'm not gonna give up my Beretta,
我不会交出我的贝瑞塔枪
and my phone contains protected data.
而我的手♥机♥里有受保护的数据
Our stuff stays with us.
我们的东西都不能交
Um...okay.
好吧
I'll -- let me just check if it's okay.
我去问问这样行不行
You do that.
去吧
You have a Beretta?
你有贝瑞塔枪
Yeah. You?
是啊 你呢
I carry a Glock 26, but --
我的是格洛克26 但是...
Hello?
喂
Hey. Teresa? Osvaldo Ardiles.
特蕾莎 我是奥斯瓦多·阿迪勒斯
Long time, no see.
好久不见
Hey, Ardiles.
阿迪勒斯
How are you?
你好吗
How's the private practice?
私人律所怎么样
You know, more work, more money. Can't complain.
工作多 钱也多 就那样吧
How's the FBI?
联调局怎么样
Uh, it's the same money, more work.
工作多 钱却没多
Great dental plan, though.
不过牙医保险挺好的
Hey, Teresa, you think, uh,
特蕾莎 是这样
we could meet for dinner tonight?
咱俩今晚能一起吃个饭吗
I have some business to discuss.
我有些事要跟你谈
Dinner?
晚餐
Well, I-I'm in Houston.
我在休斯顿
Oh, great. I'm in Chicago.
太好了 我在芝加哥
Houston is no problem. I'll take the jet.
休斯顿就休斯顿 我坐喷气式飞机来
You have a jet that you can use to take me to dinner?
你有架飞机能用来带我去吃晚餐
What's the deal?
搞什么
I'd, uh -- I'd rather discuss it in person.
还是当面谈吧
This is business, right?
是公事吧
It's not, you know, personal?
不是 私事
Oh, gosh, yeah.
天哪 当然
No. Strictly business.
绝对是公事
Well, okay, then. You're buying.
那好吧 你请客
Deal.
行
That was weird.
真奇怪
Sounds intriguing. Is there a problem?
好像挺有意思的 有问题吗
I hope not.
但愿没有
Okay. Gabriel said it's okay to keep your things,
好了 加布里尔说你们可以带着自己的东西
so right this way.
这边请
It's really sad about Charles.
查尔斯的事真的很让人难过
I saw him Sunday, and he seemed totally chill.
我周日还见到他了 状态很好
What do you think could have happened?
你们觉得出什么事了
That's what we're here to find out.
这正是我们要查明的
This is our pre-viz department --
这里是视预部
Pre-visualization. It --
就是视觉预览...
We know.
我们知道
Agents Lisbon and Fischer.
里斯本和费舍尔探员
Hi. I'm Gabriel Quinn. I run this place.
我是这里的老板加布里尔·奎恩
This is Leo Drembelas, my general counsel.
这位是我的法律总顾问利奥·德雷布勒斯
Please.
请坐
Do you need anything else?
还需要什么吗
No, w-we're fine, Avery. Thank you.
不用了 艾芙莉 谢谢
Sorry about the security rigamarole.
安全规定的事很抱歉
We take every precaution we can.
我们尽可能小心谨慎
So, how can we help you?
有什么能帮上忙的
I understand you think Whitaker was murdered.
我知道你们认为惠特克是遭人谋杀的
We can't rule it out yet.
不排除这个可能性
But suicide or an accidental overdose is more likely, no?
但更可能是意外吸毒过量或自杀吧 不是吗
Tell us a little bit about Cartesian.
给我们说说卡迪讯的事
We develop tactical image visualization
我们为军队开♥发♥
for the armed forces.
战术图像可视化
Been around about six years.
已经有大概六年了
The intelligence we develop
我们发现的情报
gets us close to a lot of bad guys overseas.
吸引了很多海外的坏人
Had Whitaker been working on anything sensitive recently?
惠特克最近在处理什么敏感信息吗
Ongoing projects are strictly need-to-know,
进行中的项目都严格遵从需者方知方针
but assume that everything we take on is sensitive.
但我们处理的信息都很敏感
How did Whitaker get on here?
惠特克在这儿的人际关系怎么样
He was a lovable goof, super-bright,
他是个挺可爱的学霸 绝顶聪明
uh, kind of a big kid, gave people nicknames.
有点大孩子的感觉 给人取昵称
He called me "Quinner".
他叫我"小奎恩"
He put it on a T-shirt. He was that guy.
印在T恤上 他就是这样的人
Irritating sometimes, but nobody disliked him.
有时候挺气人的 但大家都不讨厌他
We've pinged the GPS in his car,
我们定位了他车里的GPS
and it told us that he was here on Sunday,
上面显示他周日来了这儿
the day before he died.
就是他遇害前一天
A lot of your guys come in on weekends?
这儿的人周末都会来加班吗
Sure. Many. Yeah.
是的 很多人都会
You don't take this job because it's easy.
做这份工作可不是因为简单
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表