剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
We need to find kira tinsley.
我们得找到基拉·汀斯利
She either works for Red John,
她要么跟血腥约翰是一伙的
or she's about to become his next victim.
要么马上就要成为他下一个目标了
Who did this to you? Tell me.
谁干的 告诉我
Jane, what did she say?
简 她说什么了
She told me Red John has a tattoo on his left shoulder--
她说血腥约翰左肩膀有个纹身
Three dots.
三个点
That's my leverage.
这是我的筹码
Jane. Hello, Lisbon.
简 喂 里斯本
Jane, don't do this, not without me.
简 别这么做 别扔下我这么做
Listen, I'm sorry.
对不起
Jane, I am begging you. You're in danger!
简 求你了 你身处险境
I-it's gonna be okay. I-I'm gonna be okay.
没事的 我不会有事的
No, you're not.
不可能
You do this, and you're throwing your life away.
你这样做是在自寻死路
Bye, Lisbon.
再见 里斯本
Jane... no.
简 别这样
A tattoo?
纹身吗
Yes.
对
That we can use to identify Red John?
我们可以用那个来确定血腥约翰的身份
Yes. That's great.
是的 太好了
So all we have to do is check each one of the suspects
所以我们只要一个个检查疑犯
one by one until we find out who has the tattoo.
看哪个人身上就纹身就行了
No.
不行
Why not?
为什么不行
Red John doesn't know I know about the tattoo.
血腥约翰还不知道我发现纹身的事
Okay.
好吧
So if we start checking suspects,
所以如果我们去查他们
it's very likely that red john will find out.
很有可能血腥约翰会发现此事
And disappear before we have a chance of getting him.
然后在我们还没机会接近他的时候就销声匿迹
Exactly.
正是如此
Then what do you want to do?
那你们打算怎么办
Gather all five suspects together
把五名疑犯同时
at the same place, same time,
集♥合♥到一个地方
And then start checking for the tattoo.
然后再检查是否有纹身
And how do we do that?
如何才能做到呢
We'll ask them.
就直接叫他们过来
And you think they'll agree?
你觉得他们会同意吗
Wasn't planning on giving them a choice.
没打算给他们选择的余地
Even so, there's a problem.
就算成行了 还有个问题
Bret Stiles--he's wanted by the F.B.I.
布莱特·斯特尔斯因两起谋杀
in connection to two homicides.
被联调局通缉
Yeah. Cold cases from over 20 years ago.
对 二十多年前的悬案
You're kidding,
真的假的
after all this time,
都过去那么多年了
the F.B.I. is moving in now?
联调局现在才跟进吗
Well, they must have found something new--
他们肯定是有了什么新的
forensics, a witness. Well, where's Stiles?
法医证据 目击证人 那斯特尔斯在哪
Well, that's the thing. Nobody knows,
关键就是这个 没人知道他在哪
Not even the F.B.I. Stiles disappeared weeks ago.
连联调局也不知道 斯特尔斯几周前就消失了
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
How?
怎么找
I don't know, but we'll find him.
不知道 但我们会找到他的
We have to.
必须找到他
I'm on board with your plan.
我配合你的计划
Good.
好
On one condition.
有个条件
I want to be there when you reveal Red John.
你揭露血腥约翰身份的时候我要在场
Okay.
好的
Seriously.
我说真的
I said okay. Yeah, but you didn't mean it.
我说了好的 说是说了 但你说的肯定不算数
Did I not? Uh, how can you tell?
是吗 你怎么知道
This is non-negotiable, Jane.
这事没有商量的余地 简
I agree 100%.
我百分百同意
I think I've made myself clear, agents.
我认为我之前说得够清楚了 探员们
I have no knowledge of Bret Stiles' whereabouts.
我完全不知道布莱特·斯特尔斯在哪
Yes,
对 你说了
and we've made it clear that we're not buying it.
而我们也表达得很清楚了 你这说法我们不买♥♥账
Stiles leaves you in charge of Visualize,
斯特尔斯把天眼组织的领导权留给了你
but he keeps you in the dark about where he's hiding?
但他却没有告诉你他躲藏在哪里吗
Doesn't make sense.
这根本说不通
Stiles has and always will
斯特尔斯自始至终
put the church's needs before his own.
都将教♥徒♥的需要放在他自己之前
This time is no different.
这次也一样
He doesn't want me to know because he wants to protect me.
他不想让我知道是因为他想保护我
And because he doesn't want to be found.
也因为他不想被人找到
I doubt Bret Stiles is worried about being found.
我不觉得布莱特·斯特尔斯担心是否会被找到
You seem confident.
你看起来很有信心
Call it faith.
这叫信仰
You see, Stiles' time
斯特尔斯在我们这个
in our... reality is limited.
现实世界里的时间 是有限的
As we speak,
就在我们说话的这会
he's preparing his mind and body
他正在做好心理和身体上的准备
for a departure from the confines of our material world.
以摆脱我们这个物质世界的束缚
He's dying?
他要死了吗
That is a very naive,
这是非常天真
very ignorant way of looking at it.
非常无知的想法
Bret Stiles is not dying.
布莱特·斯特尔斯不会死
Bret Stiles cannot die.
他也不能死
He is elevating himself to another plane,
他是要将自己提升到一个新的高度
one lesser men like ourselves
我们这种道行不够的
can only strive to reach.
要非常艰难才能触碰到这种高度
And one some of us obviously can't comprehend.
显然我们中有人对此是无法理解的
Coffee--one cream, one sugar.
咖啡 加了一份奶油 一份糖
Thanks, Russell.
谢了 拉塞尔
Forensics is here when you're ready.
你要准备好了的话鉴证小组就要过来了
Send them over.
让他们过来吧
Get his I.D. for me, will you?
帮我查明他的身份 好吗
You know how I am about heights.
你知道我怕高
Sure.
没问题
Oh, and, uh, someone's here to see you.
对了 有人来找你
Thanks.
谢了
There's been a breakthrough in the Red John investigation.
血腥约翰的案子有了重大突破
I have some new information.
我得到了一些新线索
Some very significant information.
非常重要的线索
Okay. What is it?
好吧 是什么
No, no. Not yet.
不 现在还不能说
I'm not sure who I can trust.
我不知道能信任谁
I'm not even sure I can trust you.
我甚至不知道能不能信任你
Red John has some very powerful allies.
血腥约翰有一些位高权重的同伙
Patrick, come on.
派翠克 不是吧
Okay, but not here.
好吧 但不能在这说
Meet me at 8:00 on Thursday night.
周四晚上八点见面
Thursday? Why?
周四 为什么
I need time to find a safe place to meet.
我需要时间找一个安全的见面地点
Fine. Where?
好吧 在哪见
I'll let you know the day of.
等到了那天再告诉你
This is crazy.
太扯淡了
I've made the mistake of underestimating Red John
我已经犯过很多次错误了
a number of times now.
总是低估了血腥约翰
I don't want to make that mistake again.
我不想再犯这种错误了
If you want the information, it's on my terms.
如果你想知道线索 就要听我的
Okay.
好吧
Thursday night.
周四晚上
This is Sheriff McAllister.
我是麦卡利斯特警长
Sheriff? Patrick Jane.
警长吗 我是派翠克·简
Hello, Patrick. How are things?
你好 派翠克 最近怎么样
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I'm calling because I had a question. Shoot.
我打电♥话♥是有事想问你 问吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表