剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
so we need someone else to look at,
所以我们要找个人当幌子
Someone plausible.
找个信得过的人
Me.
我
Exactly.
正是
That's an absurd idea.
这主意太荒唐了
Is this really how the FBI operates? Really?
联邦调查局就这么办事的吗
We're a specialized unit.
我们是特别小组
What if I say no?
要是我不答应呢
Then we'll press the battery charges.
那我们就以殴打罪上诉
But you just admitted those were bogus.
但你刚承认了那都是演戏
Only to you.
我只跟你这么说了
Either way, you're staying here.
不管怎么样 你得呆着这
This is outrageous.
这太过分了
I swear, my attorneys will Curtis...
我发誓 我律师绝对 柯蒂斯
This isn't about you.
这不光关系到你
This is about national security and justice for your brother.
还关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥和为你弟弟讨回公道
So deal with it.
所以忍♥着吧
As a courtesy, we wanted to update you on the Whitaker case.
我们想让你们知道惠特克案子的最新进展
We saw the news. You arrested his brother?
我们看到新闻了 你把他哥哥逮捕了
Yes. We haven't charged him yet, but soon.
是的 还没起诉 不过很快就会了
There was a dispute over some money that a relative left.
他们对一笔家庭遗产起了争执
Curtis got greedy, it looks like.
看上去柯蒂斯起了贪念
I didn't know there was money in the family.
我不知道他们家里还有钱
Several million.
上百万呢
Is there anything else you need from us, agents?
还需要问些什么吗 探员们
No, no. We just wanted you to hear it from us.
没了 只是想亲口告诉你们这些消息
And we know Charles had a lot of friends in the building.
我们知道查尔斯在单位里有不少朋友
I just can't believe it. It's so sad.
真不敢相信 太让人难过了
It's very sad, but family feuds run deep.
是很难过 家庭不和很复杂
We see this sort of thing all the time.
这种事我们见得多了
Yeah, of course.
那是
Well, have a safe trip back to Austin.
回去路上小心
And you haven't made any phone calls since the incident?
事情发生后你有打过电♥话♥吗
On my cell? No. I bought a burner.
我的手♥机♥吗 不 我买♥♥了个一次性的
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
Me in some grimy back alley buying a prepaid phone
我从巷子里小混混手上买♥♥的预付手♥机♥
from a kid who probably stole the thing.
估计还是偷来的
Oh, that was smart --
挺聪明的
If, in fact, your digital life has been compromised.
事实上你得减少数码产品的使用了
You two can do this?
你们两个能做得到吗
You can take over someone's phone?
窃听别人的电♥话♥
Yeah.
是的
'Cause whoever's doing this to me, I want to nail them.
不管这件事背后是谁 我要逮到他们
I want to destroy them.
还要毁了他们
I'm sorry. This one will not go to sleep.
对不起 小家伙就是不肯睡觉
No, I'm -- I'm sorry. I got excited.
我才应该道歉 我气过头了
Look, we can't wage war on whoever bugged your phone --
我们不能跟窃听你手♥机♥的那个人硬碰硬
if you were bugged.
即使你确实被窃听了
That's just not a service that we provide.
我们不提供这项服务
I understand.
我理解
We'll start by looking into your phone,
我们会仔细研究你手♥机♥的
and as soon as we know anything, you'll know.
一有消息马上通知你
Thank you.
谢谢
And you understand the pricing schedule?
我们的收费标准你也了解吧
Yep, I do. It's no problem.
我知道 钱不成问题
Do whatever it takes.
放手去干吧
Look, I'm scared.
听着 我很害怕
And I want this fixed.
我想解决这件事
All righty, then.
没问题
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
This is juicy.
这可真是有料啊
But like Lisbon said, he seemed a little out there.
正如里斯本所说 他是有点不正常
Do you think he is imaging this stuff?
你觉得这都是他想像出来的吗
I hope not.
希望不是
I mean I hope he is not in danger or anything.
我当然不希望他有什么危险
But this could be a big case for us
不过这对我们来说是个大案子
It'll be too bad if it were just some faulty phone or paranoia.
如果是假的或者只是他的幻想就太糟了
2:11 still no action at the park bench.
2点11分 长凳那里还是没动静
No sign of anyone approaching from either side of the plaza.
没有人从广场任何一侧接近长凳
No kidding. Maintain radio silence
说真的 安静点
unless you have something to say.
没什么重要的事就别占着无线电
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You tell 'em, Cho.
说得好 周
This is like a stakeout of old --
跟以前一样的监视
You, skeptical and grumpy. Me, confident, cheerful.
你尖酸刻薄 我自信愉悦
You're only being cheerful to irritate me.
你愉悦就是为了惹恼我
I'm cheerful because I get to sit here with you.
我心情愉悦因为在这么美好的一天里
in this park on such a beautiful day.
我能在公园里坐你旁边
Son of a gun. It's Avery Schultz.
老天 是艾芙莉·舒尔茨
Gesundheit. Is she a real person?
运气真好 她是真人吗
It's the C.E.O.'s secretary.
她是总裁的秘书
She is sitting on the park bench.
她坐在公园长登上了
She's made the drop.
她刚刚把报纸放下了
Okay, we seen enough, move in.
行了 看够了 开始行动
Copy that.
收到
Moving in.
行动
Do you see her?
看到她了吗
Yes.
是的
Stay on her.
盯住她
Copy that.
收到
She is on the move, go go go go.
她要跑了 快行动
Stop! FBI!
不许动 联邦调查局
FBI! Out of the way! Everyone! Move! Move!
联调局 闪开 所有人让开
Stop!
站住
She's getting to the fountain.
她奔喷泉去了
Get on the other side!
到另一头去
Hold her right there!
拦住她
Avery Schultz.
艾芙莉·舒尔茨
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Subject is contained! Repeat! Subject is contained!
目标已被控制 重复 目标已被控制
Come on out of there.
走出来
I would have never thought it was her.
再怎么样都想不到会是她
Huh. Really? You surprise me.
是吗 真没想到
You normally have such good people instincts.
你看人不是一向很准吗
I do?
真的
No, I'm kidding.
不是 开玩笑的
Well, I was kidding that I was kidding.
说开玩笑是逗你呢
You have very good people instincts.
你看人非常准
It's just your people skills are a little...
不过你的交际能力就有点儿...
Oh, you're hilarious.
非常好笑
Yeah.
好吧
Nicely done, Cho.
干得好 周
You look great in that hat.
你戴这帽子很好看
We searched your apartment.
我们搜了你的住处
Some nice shoes, but otherwise kind of Spartan.
就几双好鞋子 其他都挺简陋的
Your buyer says he paid you almost $500,000.
你的买♥♥家说他给了你五十万呢
My mom has medical issues.
我妈身体不好
And I have drug issues, to be frank.
不瞒你说 我还有毒瘾
So the money goes.
所以钱都花没了
How'd you get started in the espionage business?
你怎么开始从事间谍活动的
My dad was a big-deal currency trader until he went bust.
我爸曾是外汇交易的老手 后来破产了
We lost everything.
我们失去了一切
Five years ago, he killed himself.
五年前 他自杀了
I was desperate,
我当时很绝望
so a man reached out to me on the Internet,
有个人在网上联♥系♥到我
said he was a friend of my father's,
说是我父亲的朋友
said he was a journalist,
他说他是记者
said he would pay me for gossip
说我只要向他提供高科技领域的小道消息
from the high-tech world.
他就付我钱
And what's the name of this man?
那人叫什么名字
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表