剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Another man's been murdered,
被谋杀的另有其人
but you know that, right?
但你知道这一点 对吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
Sure, you do. You know everything,
你当然知道 你什么都知道
including where Schneiderman is right now.
包括施耐德曼现在在哪儿
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
He's in your apartment, isn't he?
他就在你的公♥寓♥里 对吗
Probably in the bathroom. No. You value your privacy.
也许在浴室 不对 你非常注重隐私
I'm gonna say... stashed in a closet.
我会猜 藏在某个衣橱里
Watch out, Jane.
简 小心
Open the door, Nguyen!
阮 开门
Uh, somebody gonna break the door?
是要破门而入吗
Go ahead.
来吧
All right, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
Break right. Copy that.
你盯右边 收到
I got him. Go find Schneiderman.
我搞定他 去找施耐德曼
So, tell me, Abel.
亚伯 告诉我
Did you invite Jose Martinez
何塞·马丁内斯死亡当晚
into your loft the night of his death?
是你请他进门的吗
No. I came down from the roof,
不 我从天台下来
and he was there in our bedroom.
撞见他在我们的卧室里
And what was he doing?
他当时在做什么
That's what I wanted to know.
我也想知道呢
Hey! Abel!
亚伯
Uh, this isn't what it looks like.
事情不像看上去的那样
What are you doing? Uh... nothing. See?
你在干什么 没干什么 你看
Where's Defiance? Defiance?!
迪法恩斯在哪儿 迪法恩斯
She's not here. I let myself in!
她不在这儿 我自己进来的
I should go.
我该走了
You're not going anywhere!
你哪儿都不准去
I'm sorry, okay? I should go.
对不起 好吗 我该走了
I kind of lost it.
我失控了
All right! All right! Let me go!
行了 行了 让我走吧
His foot got caught in the shag throw and his...
他的脚被地毯绊住 然后他
his--his head hit the coffee table.
他的头撞上了咖啡桌
It was horrible.
太可怕了
And why didn't you call the police?
你为什么没有报♥警♥
With a dead man on the floor?
家里躺着个死人我还报♥警♥吗
What you described is involuntary manslaughter.
依你所述 这是过失杀人罪
You would have been out in six months.
六个月后你就能出狱了
Then what?
然后呢
I work the feds. My career would have been over.
我为美联储工作 这样我就会失业了
I would have lost Defiance.
迪法恩斯也会离开我
That's when I decided to hide the body.
于是我决定把尸体藏起来
And the squeaky hallway door made sure
走廊门吱呀作响 因此你每次
you always heard the Schneidermans.
都能听到施耐德曼上楼的声音
That is how you came to see Abel hauling a body to the roof.
你就是这样跟着去看亚伯拖着尸体去楼顶的
Who is he?
他是谁
Just somebody who deserved what he got.
就是一个罪有应得的人
This... this is a bad dream.
这是个噩梦
Just go back to bed, Mr. Nguyen.
快回去睡觉 阮先生
I'm not sleepy.
我不困
What do you want?
你想要什么
You want money? Fine.
要钱 好
I'll give you $5,000
我给你五千
to forget everything you saw here tonight.
忘记今晚所看到的一切
You're that security contractor for the federal government.
你是联邦政♥府♥安全服务承包商
Yeah.
是的
Exactly how much are you worth to the government?
你对政♥府♥的价值到底有多少
Our colleague Mr. Jane suspected
我们的同事简先生怀疑
there was more to you than meets the eye.
你犯的罪行还不止表面上这些
You didn't get those scars on your face from running a noodle shop.
光是经营面条店 你脸上不会有那么多伤疤
You're a gangster from way back. Green dragons?
你以前是帮派成员 青龙帮
"Born to kill."
"生来杀戮"
It was the bloodiest street gang in New York history.
这是纽约史上最残忍♥的街头帮派
All vietnamese refugees.
全由越南难民组成
I hear you guys owned chinatown in the '80s.
我听说八十年代唐人街也是你们的
We owned New York.
全纽约都是我们的领地
One last story for the record books.
最后需要记录在案的一件事
How an original member of B.T.K.
一个"生来杀戮"的帮派元老
Almost took the Feds for $10 million.
差点向美联储勒索了一亿
Give me that confession.
招供吧
Give me the pen.
把笔给我
You wanted to talk to me?
你有事找我谈
You have a sharp mind.
你头脑很敏锐
And people like you.
大家喜欢你
Some people.
有些人喜欢你
I didn't think so before,
我之前不觉得
but I can see this arrangement working on a permanent basis.
可我能预见这个工作安排长♥期♥可行
I like you, too, Dennis.
我也喜欢你 丹尼斯
And I can see working with you in the future,
我也看到了未来和你共事的可能性
but only on my terms, and you know that.
可必须满足我的条件 你也知道的
Yeah, we've been through this. There's no deals.
嗯 我们谈过这事了 不行
No demands, no negotiations.
不能提要求 没得商量
We are offering you a career, a clean slate,
我们要提供给你的是一份职业 没有案底
a chance to make a difference.
一个重新做人的机会
You drive a hard bargain, Dennis.
你可真会讨价还价 丹尼斯
Okay, pet leopard's off the table.
好吧 我不跟你逗着玩了
Forget about that.
那就算了
But I need the full pardon. And the Airstream.
可我要完全赦免 还要一辆清风房♥车
And I need a couch, man,
我还要张沙发 伙计
'cause everything is cold and hard around here.
因为这里的一切都冷冰冰硬邦邦的
And...
还有
I need a job offer for Lisbon.
要给里斯本提供一份工作
I am sure that some people
我肯定有些人
find this side of you endearing...
发觉你的这一面很可爱
But I'm not one of them.
可我不是其中之一
I'll be following your murder trial on the TV.
我会在电视上看你的谋杀审讯的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, enjoy your mail.
好好看信吧
Fellas. Stop right there.
伙计们 先停下
Jane...
简
Where did you get this from?
这是从哪里弄来的
Oh, a thumb drive Gail Bertram was hiding.
盖尔·伯特仑藏起来的闪存盘上的
This is the first I'm hearing about it.
这我还是头一回听说
It's the first I've talked of it.
这是我头一回说
These are all the members of the Blake association.
这些都是布莱克组织的成员
Correct.
没错
I figured Bertram was keeping it as insurance.
我觉得伯特仑留着这份名单是为了保险起见
Well, we've arrested or retired all of these people.
名单上的所有人我们都拘捕或辞退了
Yes, you have--
是的
Except the ones that I've blacked out.
除了我涂黑的那些人
Those ones you haven't caught.
那些人你们还没抓到的
We caught them all.
我们已经他们一网打尽了
Did you? Well, I guess Bertram was wrong then.
是吗 我想那就是伯特仑搞错了
Give me the names.
把名单给我
A couple of judges, a congressman,
几个法官 一个国会议员
several F.B.I. agents. Names.
还有几个联调局探员 名单
Big names, some of them.
有些可是大人物
If that list ever got out to the press,
如果这份名单泄露给了媒体
it'd cause all kinds of turmoil, wouldn't it?
一定会引发♥骚♥动 不是吗
Are you threatening me? Oh, no.
你在威胁我 没有
Just pointing out that we both have the power to create misery.
我只是指出我们俩都有制♥造♥悲剧的能力
Okay.
好吧
You give me the names,
你把名单给我
and we'll agree to all of your terms on the contract.
我们就同意你合同上所有的条款
If I give you the names, you'll break the contract.
如果我给你名单 你就会毁约
You've already done it once.
你已经干过一次了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表