剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Garish, I know. My ex-wife's idea.
太艳俗了 我知道 我前妻的主意
No. It was your idea.
不 是你的主意
It's an intimidation technique.
这是种恐吓手段
Is it? Yeah. You want whoever comes here
是吗 对 你希望来这里的人
to know exactly who they're dealing with.
知道他们面对的是什么人
Well, now we know.
现在我们知道了
Very perceptive.
洞察力很强
So, how can I help you?
有什么能帮你们的吗
You recognize this man?
你认识这个男人吗
His name's Alexander Lark.
他叫亚历山大·拉克
He was a doctor years ago.
几年前是个医生
No, can't say that I do.
我不觉得我认识
He's lying. Excuse me?
他骗人 你说什么
Lark worked with you.
拉克和你共事过
It's as plain to me as that nose on your face.
这事明摆着 一眼就能看出来
I'm beginning to realize you've got a certain idea about me,
我开始觉得你似乎对我有先入为主的看法
but let me be more than clear.
不过让我说清楚
You are mistaken.
你错了
We're gonna find Lark, and when we do,
我们会找到拉克的 等我们找到他
we'll know if you're involved.
就知道你有没有牵涉其中了
Cho, it's Wylie.
周 我是怀利
Corpus Christi P.D. Spotted Lark's car.
科珀斯克里斯蒂警方发现了拉克的车
It's in the Marina District.
在码头区
There's his car.
那就是他的车
Here we go.
上吧
Alexander Lark!
亚历山大·拉克
FBI! Don't even think about running!
联调局 别想跑
Let me see your hands.
把手举出来
Just relax.
放松
Calm down.
冷静点
Hello, Anthony, what's the steps?
安东尼 事情办得怎么样了
We have a problem. The FBI is arresting Lark.
我们有麻烦了 联调局逮捕了拉克
They cannot take him alive.
不能让他们活捉他
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Is Lark in range?
拉克在爆♥炸♥范围内吗
Yes, but he's not alone.
是 但他不是一个人
Go. Go now.
行动 立刻行动
Everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
Yeah, I think so.
应该吧
You've had your drink.
酒也喝了
Now tell us how Ridley's operation worked.
现在告诉我们雷德利的生意是怎么经营的
Ridley had a guy named Jesse.
雷德利有个手下叫杰西
His real name was James O'Connor.
他的真名叫詹姆斯·奥康纳
He was found dead this week.
我们这周发现他死了
Uh, h-he'd find the girls for Ridley.
他会为雷德利找女孩
Most of them were sold off,
大部分人会被卖♥♥掉
but if their tissue and blood type were a match...
但如果她们的组织和血型有匹配
or someone need an organ transplant
而有人需要器♥官♥移♥植♥的话
They were brought to me -- a heart drawn on their hand.
她们手上就会被画上心 带来我这里
And you killed them?
然后你就杀了她们
They came to me drugged.
她们来的时候已经被麻醉了
But yes, yes.
但确实是我杀的
Propofol.
用异丙酚
They never felt a thing.
她们死时毫无痛苦
I'd remove the organ,
我取出器官
and one of Ridley's employees would pick it up
雷德利的一个手下会来取走
and deliver it to the buyer.
并运送给买♥♥家
Ridley forged paperwork
雷德利会伪造文件
so the organs seemed aboveboard.
让这些器官能见光
The hospitals that performed the transplants
做移植手术的医院
never had a clue.
对这事从不知情
This employee -- you have a name?
那个手下 你知道名字吗
No. He wasn't a chatty type.
不 他不大喜欢说话
He was, uh, young, maybe late 20s.
他挺年轻的 可能三十岁不到
I'd store the bodies in the freezer.
我会把尸体存放在冷库
Every few weeks,
每过几周
that same guy would come and take them away.
那个人就会来取走尸体
When did you start working for Ridley?
你什么时候开始为雷德利工作的
Uh...six years ago.
六年前
He was an old patient.
他之前是我的病人
When I lost my license, he offered me a job.
我失去行医执照后 他给了我一份工作
I needed the money, and he paid well.
我需要钱 而他给的报酬也很不错
You see, Ridley's been involved
雷德利贩卖♥♥人口
with human trafficking for years.
已经好几年了
He used the money he made to go into legitimate business.
他用赚到的钱来从事正当生意
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Did it ever bother you -- killing these women?
杀了那些女人 你有没有觉得不安
Sure.
当然有
Of course.
当然
But after a while...
可是过了一段时间后
you stop thinking about it.
你就不会再想了
And that means profits for the next quarter
这就意味着下一季度的利润
are expected to rise by at least 7%.
预计至少上升百分之七
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure of that,
这我可不敢保证了
especially when your C.E.O. is behind bars.
因为你们的总裁就要坐牢了
Michael Ridley, you're under arrest
迈克尔·雷德利 你被逮捕了
for human trafficking and murder.
罪名是贩卖♥♥人口及谋杀
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持缄默
anything you say or do can and
但你所说或所做的一切
will be used against you in a court of law.
都会被用作呈堂证供
Ridley's not talking
雷德利不肯开口
so we don't know which ship the girls are on,
所以我们不知道那些女孩在哪艘船上
but we believe they're headed to South America.
但我们相信她们将被运往南美
How many ships are we looking at?
我们要找几艘船
45 total, but 33 have docked and been inspected.
一共45艘 不过有33艘已经靠岸检查过了
Unfortunately, nothing was found.
很不幸 什么也没找到
The remaining 12 will be arriving in your territories.
剩下的12艘会在你们境内靠岸
We need a search of each one.
我们希望你们把每艘船都搜查一遍
That's gonna be a problem on my end.
这对我们来说有点问题
Colombian port officials are bought off by the cartels,
哥伦比亚港口的官员被黑帮收买♥♥了
and drugs are going in and out.
那里常有毒品进出
They're not just gonna open the doors for the FBI.
他们不会这么简单就让联调局搜的
Ambassador Moreno, this is Agent Cho with the FBI.
莫雷诺大使 我是联调局的周探员
Hello, Agent. I was just briefed on your situation.
你好 探员 我已经知道你的情况了
I'd be happy to facilitate a search warrant...
我很乐意出具搜查令
but it may take some time.
不过需要时间
We don't have time, sir.
我们没时间了 先生
I'm sorry, but there's a chain of procedure.
很抱歉 但这是有固定流程的
You understand what will happen to these girls
你应该清楚如果我们找不到这些女孩
if we don't find them?
她们下场会如何吧
Agent Cho You understand what will happen to you?
周探员 你知道你下场会如何吗
Are you threatening me? No, Sir.
你是在威胁我吗 不 先生
But I'm not an enemy you want to make.
但你不会想与我为敌的
Now, we know that the cartels
我们知道黑帮的势力
have infiltrated local government --
已经渗入了当地政♥府♥
even high-ranking officials like yourself.
甚至包括像你这样的高级官员
If this warrant doesn't come through in time,
如果你不及时出具搜查令的话
we'll be forced to look into it.
我们就得好好调查这件事了
Let me see what I can do.
我尽力而为
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生
They're letting Ridley out on bail.
雷德利要被保释了
I'd say congratulations,
我本该向你道声恭喜
but I think your victory will be short-lived.
不过我觉得你的胜利只是昙花一现
Give us a moment?
给我们点时间
Michael. I A moment.
迈克尔 我... 一会就好
I know you want me punished.
我知道你想让我受到惩罚
You want to see me suffer.
你想看我遭受痛苦
I wouldn't object to it.
我不否认
You've misjudged me.
你看错我了
I've done nothing wrong.
我没做过任何坏事
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表