剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah, no. My wife, uh...
对 不是 我太太她
Uh... not married anymore.
我们已经没在一起了
You?
你呢
Me? No.
我 我没结婚
Great.
很好
I mean, it's great if you... if you like not being married--
我是说 如果你不想结婚 想一个人
being single.
这样很好
I do. Great.
确实如此 很好
Ah, muchas gracias. Sí. De nada.
非常感谢 不用谢 慢用
I came here to get away, think about things.
我来这里是想远离尘嚣 可以想点事情
What are you thinking about?
想些什么呢
I've been offered a promotion at work,
工作上有个升职的机会
but I'm not sure I want it.
但是我不确定我到底想不想要
Why is that?
为什么
Oh... it's more work.
更多活要干
It's more hassle.
更多的麻烦
Eh, more money, but is it worth it?
虽然钱也更多 但是到底值不值得
Well, sounds like you're asking yourself the right questions.
你算是问对问题了
Must be strange to live here.
住在这里一定很奇怪
It's so beautiful. I...
这里这么美 我
I think if I were here full-time,
我觉得如果我长♥期♥住在这里
I'd feel like I was living
我会以为我活在
in some kind of dream world, you know?
梦幻世界里
Ah, sometimes it's like that.
有时确实如此
There's nothing wrong with dream worlds, right?
梦幻世界挺好的 不是吗
You're here to stay.
你是要留在这里的
Maybe.
也许吧
Man of mystery.
神秘的男人
Really?
怎么会
I don't mean to be mysterious.
我没想要故作神秘
My wife died.
我的太太过世了
Some things happened, I did some things, and...
发生了一些事 我做了一些事
I don't really know how to talk about it yet.
我现在还不知道如何开口去谈它
I guess that's why I still wear the ring.
我想这是我一直戴着戒指的原因吧
I'm just... not ready.
我还没 准备好
I think I understand.
我理解
Anyway, that's why I'm here.
总之 这就是我在这里的原因
It's not a bad place to be.
这里可不差
Right? It's beautiful.
是吧 这里很美
It's paradise.
像是天堂
Exactly.
确实如此
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗
Yes, sir. I speak very good, sir.
会 说得很好 先生
Good. What's your name?
很好 你叫什么名字
Morales. Franklin Morales, sir.
莫拉里斯 富兰克林·莫拉里斯 先生
Morales, huh?
莫拉里斯 是吗
Have you seen this guy?
见过这个人吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
Okay then.
那好吧
If you see him...
你见到他的话...
You'll tell me, yes? Yes, sir.
知会我一声好吗 好 先生
All right.
好的
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
All right, fellas, let's get settled,
好了 各位 都安顿好
then we'll go get something to eat.
然后我们去弄点东西吃
Hey, Roger, what's up?
罗杰 你好
Gracias.
谢谢
Roger, Kim. Kim, Roger. Hi.
罗杰 这是金 金 这是罗杰 你好
My eyes were... fluid cobras.
我的双眼可是能洞察一切
Yeah. Good to see you.
嗯 很高兴见到你
How long has he been here?
他来这里多久了
Uh, not sure. Long time.
不确定 很久了
You can tell.
能看出来
Un momento.
稍等
Jane.
简
Oh. Uh, excuse me.
失陪一下
Hello?
喂
It's Franklin. Hey, Franklin. What's up?
我是富兰克林 富兰克林 什么事
Three big American police checked in.
三个高大的美国警♥察♥登记入住了
Looking for you.
他们在找你
They're there now?
他们现在还在那吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, well, see what else you can find out.
好 继续查明他们的情况
I'll be in touch, okay?
保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Yes, of course.
好的
Bye.
再见
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Uh, yeah. Fine. Uh, just some--
没事 就是有...
Some people who want to meet with me.
有些人想见我
Listen, I have to head back up to town.
听着 我得回镇上去
Do you want to come with me?
想和我一起吗
Sure.
好
See you around.
回见
I'm sure I will. Bye.
一定会的 再见
That's a nice shirt. Thanks.
衬衣很漂亮 谢了
Well, this was nice.
你真贴心
I know you have people to see.
我知道你有人要见
Yes, uh, unfortunately, I do, yeah.
很不幸 的确是
No problem. Hey, um, but I was wondering--
没问题 可我想知道...
Do you, uh, know a good place around here for dinner?
你知道这里附近有吃饭的好地方吗
Are you asking me out for dinner?
你是在邀我一起吃晚餐吗
Yeah.
是啊
I figure you'll know a good place where the locals go.
我想你会知道当地人去的好餐馆
Yeah, uh, I do. Um...
是啊 我知道
Yes, I do... know...
我知道
Well, why don't we meet here at, uh...
我们不如就在这里碰面 就约在...
Oh, I don't know... 8:00?
就约在八点
Deal. Okay.
就这么定了
8:00.
八点
See ya then.
到时见
The man who asks about you is Abbott.
询问你的这个人叫艾伯特
That is the name on the register.
入住登记簿上写的名字
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
Eating. The other two men are with him,
在吃饭 另外两个人跟他一起来的
But they leave.
但他们走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's that guy?
那个人是谁
Danny Otero.
丹尼·奥特罗
Sells drugs.
贩毒的
Comes here to buy heroin from Vietnamese.
来这里向越南人买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Bad business.
生意不好
How you say? Um... lousy tipper.
你们是怎么说的 给小费很抠
Lousy tipper.
给小费很抠
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
Lousy tipper.
给小费很抠
Abbott.
艾伯特
How the heck are you?
你小子过得如何
And here we thought we were gonna have to turn over
我们还以为要把这座岛的每块石头
every rock on this island to find you.
都翻个底朝天 才能找到你呢
I heard you were here.
我听说你来了
Well, it's only polite to stop by and say hi.
出于礼貌 我只好过来打声招呼
Oh, how was the flight?
旅途顺利吗
Bumpy.
很颠簸
Pretty confident of you to front up like this.
你这样出现 还真够自信的
The extradition laws are on my side.
引渡法都对我有利
I know you can't touch me.
我知道你不能动我
Who said I wanted to touch you?
谁说我想动你了
I'm here to make you an offer.
我是来给你提条件的
The powers-that-be
当居
decided that you could be valuable to the F.B.I.
认为你可能对联邦调查局有价值
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表