剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
So Smith knows exactly where to find a doctor
所以史密斯很清楚在哪能找到一位
who won't talk to the cops.
不会报♥警♥的医生
Great, let's go check it out.
很好 我们马上去查
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
I'm not Red John.
我不是血腥约翰
Patrick, wait. Look.
派翠克 等等 看
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Lisbon.
里斯本
There was an explosion at your house.
你家里发生了爆♥炸♥
How long have I been out?
我昏迷多久了
12 hours.
十二个小时
Reede Smith is Red John.
里德·史密斯是血腥约翰
I saw the tattoo on his shoulder.
我看到他肩膀上的纹身了
He's not the only one.
不只他有
McAllister has one, too.
麦卡利斯特身上也有
He's dead. So are Stiles and Haffner.
他已经死了 斯特尔斯和哈弗内也死了
And Bertram. Bertram?
还有伯特仑 伯特仑
He has the tattoo as well.
他也有那个纹身
Oh, my God.
我的天
He was just here.
他刚才还在这
He was standing over you.
他刚才就站在你身边
He--he was trying to get me to leave.
他 他还一直想让我离开
He was gonna kill you.
他是要杀了你
Where are my clothes? Slow down, okay?
我的衣服呢 别着急 好吗
No, it's okay. We don't have time.
我没事 我们没有时间了
Jane. Jane.
简 简
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服呢
This is Teresa Lisbon.
我是特蕾莎·里斯本
Put out a statewide alert for the apprehension
在全州境内发出里德·史密斯
of Reede Smith and Gail Bertram.
和盖尔·伯特仑的通缉令
Yes, Director Bertram.
没错 就是伯特仑局长
Approach with caution.
接近时务必小心
They're considered armed and dangerous.
他们持有武器 十分危险
One of them is Red John.
他们其中一个就是血腥约翰
Move along, ma'am. Police business.
请赶快离开 女士 警♥察♥办案
Ah, my God!
天啊
Yes.
是的
The bullet is still inside you.
子弹还在你体内
No crap! Get it out!
别废话了 赶紧取出来
This is going to hurt.
会很疼的
Are you sure you won't take something for the pain?
你确定不吃点止疼药
No...
不吃
No. I gotta stay sharp.
不吃 我要保持警觉
As you like.
那就随你吧
God!
天啊
Tiger, tiger.
老虎 老虎
Tiger, tiger.
老虎 老虎
Smith in there?
史密斯在这
Yeah. He's screaming his head off.
是的 他快喊破喉咙了
He won't be a problem. How you wanna do it?
他不会成为麻烦的 你打算怎么做
I just got word from inside CBI.
我刚从加调局得到消息
Couple of agents are coming here right now looking for Smith.
有几个探员正要来这里找史密斯
So what do we do? We hurry.
那我们该怎么办 赶紧了事
You go get him. I'll run interference if CBI shows.
你进去搞定他 加调局的人来了我拖住他们
You got it.
好的
Take him out the back. Do it there.
从后面把他带出去 在那干掉他
He made me do this. I'm innocent. Shut up.
他逼我这么做的 我是无辜的 闭嘴
I would have called the police as soon as he left.
只要他一走我就会报♥警♥的
I don't want any trouble! Quiet!
我不想惹麻烦 闭嘴
You association?
你也是组织的人
Tiger, tiger. Why didn't you call us?
老虎 老虎 你为什么不给我们打电♥话♥
Funnily enough, I got trust issues.
说来真怪 因为我不相信你们
Hey, you gotta trust your friends.
你要信任你的朋友
I'm here to help you. Can you walk?
我是来帮你的 你能走路吗
I need to sew him up. He'll bleed.
我得给他缝好 不然会失血的
Ah... I can walk.
我能走路
Detective Cordero, right?
你是科德罗警探 对吧
Agent Rigsby.
瑞斯比探员
How are ya?
你好
He's, uh, Sac P.D. worked the Kirkland shooting.
他是萨城警局的 负责柯克兰枪击案
This is Agent Grace Van Pelt.
这位是格蕾斯·范佩尔探员
What brings you to South Sac?
你们怎么来萨城南部了
We're chasing up a lead on Reede-- Reede Smith.
我们跟一条线索过来抓里德·史密斯
AKA, Red John.
也就是 血腥约翰
Looks like we beat you to the punch.
看来我们快你们一步
One of my guys is in there getting him right now.
我的人已经进去抓他了
You want us to cover the back?
需要我们看住后面吗
No. No, we got it. You sure?
不用 我们能搞定 你确定
Hey, we might not be CBI, but we know what we're doing.
虽然我们不是加调局的 但是我们也是警♥察♥
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Yep?
什么事
Rigsby, where are you?
瑞斯比 你在哪里
Outside the doctor's office. Looks like Smith's inside.
在医生办公室外面 史密斯好像在里面
Are there policemen with you?
有警♥察♥在你身边吗
Yeah. Why?
有 怎么了
Okay, listen carefully.
好的 你仔细听清楚
Do not trust anyone in law enforcement.
不要相信任何一名执法人员
Anyone at all. Do you understand?
谁也不能相信 明白吗
You got it.
好的
Thanks.
谢了
Let's, uh, go take a look around back.
我们去后面四周看看
Wait a minute.
等等
Where are you going?
你们去哪里
Car's back this way.
车就在这边
Everything's taken care of.
一切都安排好了
We got a safe house nearby, fresh clothes, a doctor...
在附近有个安全屋 干净衣服 一名医生
A trip out of town.
出城的路线也准备好了
A safe house, huh?
安全屋
You know, I said that to someone once.
我也对某个人说过一次
Yeah? What happened after that?
是吗 后来呢
I shot him six times in the back.
我朝他后背开了六枪
Come on.
乖乖就范吧
Damn it.
该死
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Stop!
站住
You all right? Yeah! You good?
你没事吧 没事 你还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Smith got away during the fight.
史密斯趁乱逃走了
So did the detective.
那个警探也是
Boss, they were trying to kill Smith and us. Why?
头儿 他们想杀史密斯和我们 这是为什么
I don't know. Check the shoulder.
我不知道 看看他的肩膀
What? Ask him to check the left shoulder.
什么 让他看看左肩
Have Rigsby take his shirt off and look at his shoulder.
让瑞斯比把他衬衣脱了看他的肩膀
Lisbon wants you to check his left shoulder.
里斯本想让你看他的左肩
What the hell?
怎么回事
He's got it. He's got the tattoo.
有 他肩上有那个纹身
Boss, what's happening?
头儿 这是怎么了
All right, bring him in
好 把他带回局里
and don't let anybody else get to him.
别让任何人接近他
Bring him in.
带回去
What do we know about the cop who attacked you?
查到袭击你们的警♥察♥身份了吗
This is the one we caught. Officer Paul Wiehagen.
这是我们抓到的那个 保罗·魏海根警官
Six years on the force. Exemplary record,
当警♥察♥六年 模范警♥察♥
a couple of commendations, no real discipline problems.
受过几次表彰 没纪律问题
What about the other one-- Detective Cordero?
那另一个 科德罗警探呢
Put a call in to his captain.
打电♥话♥问了他队长
Said he called in sick an hour ago.
说他一小时前请了病假
And still no sign of Bertram.
还是没查到伯特仑的行踪
Let's focus on the one we do have.
那就着重调查我们抓到的这个
Maybe Jane will figure it out.
或许简会弄清♥真♥♥相♥
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表