剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
That was perfect.
太完美了
Absolutely.
那必须
Perfect. Oh, man.
太好了 老兄
That is perfect.
真是太完美了
Oh, man. Look at these guys!
老兄 看看这些家伙
You have an annoying laugh.
你笑声很烦人啊
What's that?
什么
A loud, annoying laugh. You made me miss my shot.
又吵又烦人的笑声 你害我击球失误了
Hey, man, you miss, you lose. Live with it.
老兄 失误了就是输了 接受现实吧
Don't touch the money!
不许碰钱
Hey, brother, take my advice.
哥们 听我一句
Get out of my face and go back to your game.
从我眼前消失 继续回去玩你的
I'm not your brother. And what are you looking at?
我不是你哥们 你看什么看
What's wrong with you, man?
你什么毛病 老兄
Aw, hell, no!
我去
Yeah, you better run.
赶紧跑吧
That dude is crazy!
那哥们疯了
Yeah, you got that right.
你说得对
My laugh is not annoying.
我的笑声才不烦人
Well, I guess we have to find another place to drink.
我想我们得另找地方喝酒了
This yours?
这是你的车吗
Yeah. Why? You need a lift?
是啊 怎么了 要我送你一程吗
Yeah.
行啊
All right. Come on.
那好 上车吧
Thanks.
谢了
Whew! We're here.
我们到了
This is our new drinking place?
这里就是我们喝酒的新地方吗
Yeah. It's my boss's house.
是的 这是我老板的家
Swag.
酷炫
If you don't mind me asking,
如果你不介意我问一下的话
What line of business you in?
你都做些什么样的生意
Whatever needs doing.
有市场的都做
Dennis, you wicked man.
丹尼斯 你这个缺德的
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
And who is this handsome brute?
这个英俊的小恶棍是谁啊
Uh, Teresa, this is my friend Aaron.
特蕾莎 这是我的朋友亚伦
Fabulous to meet you, Aaron.
很开心认识你 亚伦
Any friend of Dennis. Come on in.
只要是丹尼斯的朋友 我们都欢迎
Dennis, you old rascal. I am so glad you came.
丹尼斯 你这个老流氓 我很高兴你来了
And who do we have here?
这是谁啊
Uh, this is my friend Aaron.
这是我的朋友亚伦
Aaron, pleasure to meet you.
亚伦 很高兴认识你
Pisces?
双鱼座吗
Uh, no. Sagittarius.
不是 我是射手座
Ah. Close, but no cigar. I like you anyway.
差不多猜对了 不管怎样我都挺喜欢你的
And you can relax,
你可以放轻松
Make yourself at home, grab a drink.
随便点 喝点酒
Oh, isn't he fabulous? Such a mean face.
他真是美男 长了一张刻薄的小脸
Mm, yeah. There it is.
没错 就是这个表情
Down, girl.
太过了 姑娘
You're doing very well.
你演得很不错
Just a little, uh -- a little big.
只是有点儿 有点儿夸张
Big? Really?
夸张 真的吗
Yeah, try a little less Joan Crawford
是的 少来点琼·克劳馥的感觉
and a little more Barbara Stanwyck.
多来点芭芭拉·斯坦威克的感觉
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那是什么意思
Look, I can't walk, and you're giving me acting tips?
我都走不了路 而你在给我指导演技
Just stay upright. Keep smiling.
挺直腰板 保持微笑
I can't breathe in this dress.
我穿着这条裙子呼吸不畅
Can you pass the rice, please?
能把米饭给我吗 谢谢
Where did the house come from?
这房♥子是从哪里得来的
Mm, it's a drug forfeiture, on loan from the D.E.A.
是涉毒查封的房♥子 从缉毒局借来的
So, what's the story with Jane and Lisbon?
所以 简和里斯本之间有什么故事
She was working for the California bureau of investigation in Sacramento,
她在萨克拉门托的加州调查局任职
and then his wife and child were --
他的妻子和孩子在...
No, I mean, are they in a relationship?
不是问这个 他们在谈恋爱吗
A couple? No, no.
是一对吗 不是 不是
I used to think so, but they're not.
我以前也这么以为 但他们不是
I don't think.
我觉得不是
How's it going?
怎么样了
Going good. You got a nice right cross.
很不错 你打了好一个右交叉拳
Thanks. We just ate.
谢谢 我们刚刚吃饭了
There's some vindaloo left, I think, if you want.
还剩点咖喱肉 要点儿吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
So, Abbott roped the mark, got him to the party.
艾博特让目标上钩 把他带进了派对
He's met the inside man -- Jane, that is.
他已经见过了卧底 就是简
Now we're just waiting on the face
现在我们只需要等着那张美脸
to lure the mark to the bedroom.
把目标引到卧室里面
Has he been talking like this all night?
他一整晚都这么说话的吗
Yeah.
是的
Ah, here we go.
好戏开场
Hey, now.
你好啊
"Hey, now," Yourself.
你也好啊
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么 甜心
Kim.
金
Aaron.
亚伦
You are smoking hot.
你真是火♥辣♥极了
You're like a damn fire hazard walking around here.
你就像是个该死的走动着的火灾隐患
Oh, hush.
少来了
No, for real.
不 是真的
The eagle has landed.
鹰已着陆
We only just met.
我们才刚见面
Oh, I feel like we've known each other so long.
我感觉我们早就认识彼此了
Perhaps we hooked up in a previous life.
或许我们在前世有过一段
Oh...you mean like you were Napoleon
你是说像你是拿破仑
And I was Josephine?
而我是约瑟芬
I was thinking more like Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger,
我在想更像是米基·洛克和金·贝辛格
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我什么意思吗
You are a very naughty boy.
你可真调皮
Whoa, whoa. Slow down there, cowboy.
别这么急 莽夫
What's the matter, baby? Come here.
怎么了 宝贝 快过来
Uh, when I said, "Make yourselves at home,"
但我说"随便点"的时候
Uh, that's not exactly what I meant.
这可不是这个意思
That's -- that's my bed.
那是 那是我的床
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 伙计
You see a chance like this you take it.
机不可失失不再来
Kim, really? You have no self-control.
金 真的吗 你一点自控能力都没有
Out.
出去
Sorry, boss.
对不起 老板
Anything that moves.
会动的东西你都上
What the hell?
见鬼了
Is that a Van Gogh?
这是梵高真迹吗
I'd never have pegged you as an art lover.
我从没想过你是个艺术爱好者
It's a fake.
这是假的
All of it?
所有的吗
Yeah, afraid so.
恐怕是这样
I couldn't afford them if they were real.
如果是真迹的话 我可买♥♥不起
What is it that you do? I mean for money?
你干什么行当 赚钱的行当
Software.
软件产业
Software? Mmhmm.
软件 没错
Haven't seen a computer in your whole house.
你整个房♥子里我没见有一台电脑
Never take your work home with you.
永远别把工作带回家
Key to a happy life.
幸福人生的诀窍
Let's go downstairs, have some fun.
我们下楼吧 好好玩玩
Hey. It's Pulaski.
喂 我是普拉斯基
I think I've found something.
我觉得我有所发现
Nope. You're gonna want to see this yourself.
没有 你会想要亲自看看的
Thanks for the party. I had a great time.
谢谢招待 我玩得很开心
You get her home safe.
你把她安全送回家
I can take her home.
我可以送她回家
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表