剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Never fails.
这招从没失败过
Dale.
戴尔
That reminds me.
差点忘了
What is it? It's your badge.
这是什么 你的徽章
District sent it to me today.
总部今天寄给我的
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You look surprised.
你好像很惊讶
No! I-- Yeah, I just--I guess it didn't feel real.
不 只是之前我还不敢相信这是真的
Now it's--it's real.
现在成真了
I'm in the F.B.I.
我真的加入♥联♥调局了
Welcome.
欢迎加入
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God, that's the craziest story I've ever heard.
天哪 这是我听过的最疯狂的事
You killed him? Mm.
你杀了他 嗯
That explains why you still wear your wedding ring.
怪不得你还戴着婚戒
Hmm. I guess.
是啊
You poor man. What you've been through?
太可怜了 这是何等的遭遇
I can't imagine.
真是难以想象
Well, you've been through some tough times yourself.
你也经历过不少波折
Mm, nah, nothing like that.
可没有你那么惨
I don't buy the tough girl act.
别在我面前故作坚强了
I think...
我想
You cared about Vargas a lot,
你一定很在意瓦格斯
and it hurt you deeply when he was killed.
他的死让你很伤心
Sure, it hurt.
是 我很伤心
Well, loss has its way of paralyzing you. It...
失去亲友确实会让人痛不欲生
it stops you from moving on in your life,
会让你的人生停滞不前
and as hard as that is
可是再痛苦
and as guilty as you feel, it's...
再内疚
that's what you have to do.
你也必须向前进
Move on.
放下过去
That's what I'm trying to do, anyhow.
这也是我的目标
Trying.
不过还在努力中
And this investigation of yours--
你们这次调查
Is it important?
很重要吗
Yes.
是的
To you, I mean?
我是说 对你很重要吗
Yes.
是的
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮上忙
I thought you didn't know anything.
我以为你什么都不知道呢
You lied to us, Ms. Markham
你说谎了 马卡姆女士
I didn't want to withhold information,
我不想隐瞒的
but you have to understand, I can't...
可你们得明白 我不能
get involved in all this.
卷入这个案子
And now you can?
现在你就能了
Well, what can I say? Someone changed my mind.
怎么说呢 有人改变了我的想法
What can you tell us about Paco Perez?
关于帕科·佩雷斯 你知道些什么
He has a condo that he uses by the beach.
他在海边有一间公♥寓♥
Richie and I went there to party a couple times.
里奇和我在那里开过几次派对
Do you know the address?
知道地址吗
Oh, yeah, uh, 2014 Ocean... something.
知道 2014海洋什么的
It's--it's right on the water.
就在海边
Is there anything else you can tell us about Perez?
关于佩雷斯 还有别的吗
Just that he'd probably kill me if he knew I was talking to you.
他如果知道是我告得密 很可能会杀了我
Has he threatened you before?
他之前威胁过你吗
No. But... he is a violent man.
没有 但是他很暴♥力♥
Are you sure that this is safe?
你能确保安全吗
That I'm safe?
我的安全
You have nothing to worry about, Ms. Markham.
你什么都不必担心 马卡姆女士
No one outside this room will ever find out
除了这个房♥间里的人
you cooperated with us.
没人会知道你跟我们合作了
Trust me.
相信我
Any luck?
有发现吗
Perez was definitely living here,
佩雷斯肯定曾经住在这里
but no sign of him when we arrived.
但我们到达时他已经不见了
You think he knew we were coming?
你觉得他知道我们要来吗
It's hard to say, but it looks like he left in a hurry.
很难说 不过他似乎走得很匆忙
TV was still on.
电视都没关
The condo building has security cameras.
公♥寓♥楼里有监视摄像
See if you can pull the footage. We might able to see
去看看录像 或许能查出
what car he was driving or if he left with anyone.
他开的车 以及有没有人和他一起走
We're on it.
这就去
All right. Phones, computers--
电♥话♥ 电脑
any sig intel we can use to trace Perez.
所有可能追踪到佩雷斯的情报
I want all of it. And he has a head start,
全都要查 他已经领先一步了
so let's move. Clock's ticking.
我们要赶快 时间紧迫
Thanks again for the ride.
谢谢你送我回来
It's my pleasure.
我很荣幸
Can I walk you in?
我能送你进去吗
Uh... if you walk me in, I might invite you in,
如果你送我进去 我可能会邀请你进门
and... we both know where that would lead.
然后 我们都知道会发生什么
Oh, you're trouble.
哦 你为难了
Harmless as a fly.
我会像苍蝇一样无害
That makes me the spider.
那我就是蜘蛛了
I don't know how I feel about that.
不知感觉如何
Right at home, I imagine.
一定很自在
Next time. Okay?
下次吧 好吗
So there's a next time?
所以还会有下次
If you want, and if you call me.
只要你想 只要你打给我
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
Tomorrow. I'll call you tomorrow.
明天 我明天打给你
Good.
很好
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
What are you doing here, Paco?
你在这儿干什么 帕科
I had nowhere else to go.
我没别的地方可去
The F.B.I. just raided my place.
联调局刚刚突袭了我的住处
Okay, that doesn't answer my question.
你没有回答我的问题
Why are you here in my house?
你为什么会在我家里
I think you know why I am here.
我觉得你知道原因
I think you sent the F.B.I. to my condo.
我认为是你把我的公♥寓♥地址告诉了联调局
I think you wanted them to find me and to arrest me.
我认为你希望他们找到我并逮捕我
I don't know what you're talking about. Enough!
我不知道你在说什么 够了
You know who I work for.
你知道我为谁工作
You know what they would do when they find out
你也知道如果他们查出是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
that you ratted me out to the feds.
他们会怎么做
And you know what I would do.
还有 我会怎么做
Don't you ever threaten me, you little bitch.
永远不要威胁我 你个小杂种
Did you forget who you're talking to?
忘记了你在和谁说话吗
I run this town. I'm the boss.
这是我的地盘 我才是老大
Show some respect.
给我放尊重点
Now...
现在
let's start over.
我们重新来过
Why would I talk to the F.B.I.?
我为什么要向联调局告密
Don't--don't play dumb!
别 别装傻
With me out of the way,
没我挡道的话
you have a straight line to the Espedes Cartel.
你就可以直接和埃斯皮迪斯黑帮交易了
But you just can't take me out.
但是你不能干掉我
Otherwise, Colombia? Gone.
否则 哥伦比亚 别想了
Your product? Gone.
你的货 别想了
You? Gone.
你的命 也别想了
So this little game you are playing with the F.B.I.,
所以你和联调局玩的这点小把戏
it's not gonna work.
是没用的
Yes... it is.
不 有用
Five D.E.A. agents are dead,
五个药品管理局探员死了
and the F.B.I. thinks that you killed them.
联调局认为是你杀了他们
I mean, I may not be able to touch you,
也许我是动不了你
but what if I made it look like someone else did?
不过如果我伪装成别人干的呢
Oh, you never thought of that?
你不会从来没想过这点吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表