剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, that's relationships for you, isn't it?
感情不都是这样吗
They always seem to end up in a tragic web
总是悲剧收尾
of deceit and betrayal, don't they?
充满欺骗与背叛 不是吗
The ones we see? Of course they do.
我们见识到的那些吗 的确
Stop it.
别这样了
Stop what?
别怎么样
Trying to convince me not to leave.
试图劝我不要离开
Oh, come on. I know better than that.
得了吧 我懂你
Once you've made your mind up, it's made up,
你一旦下定决心就不会改了
for better or for worse...
不论是好是坏
...richer or poorer.
富贵或贫穷
Seriously? Not funny.
说真的 不好玩
Wesley Baxter.
韦斯利·巴克斯特
You -- you think this is me?
你觉得是我写的吗
No.
不是
I-I swear to God --
我对天发誓
Relax. It's okay.
放松 没事的
We -- we can tell that you've never seen this before.
我们看得出你从没见过这个
Relax?
放松
You people destroyed my life.
你们毁了我的人生
I mean, my own parents thought I was guilty.
我父母都觉得我有罪
You were a legit suspect.
当时警方有理由怀疑你
The file says that you were stalking Greta.
调查资料表明你当时在跟踪格丽塔
You were spying on her.
你在偷♥窥♥她
I-I didn't.
我没有
I wasn't...stalking Greta.
我没有跟踪格丽塔
Of course.
那当然了
What?
什么
You were spying on Christie.
你在偷♥窥♥克丽丝汀
No. I...
不 我
I mean...
我是说
Kind of.
算是吧
I was watching Christie.
我只是在看克丽丝汀
I was in love with her.
我当时爱上她了
I was just a stupid kid.
我当年就是个愣头青
Why didn't you say anything about this then?
你当时怎么不说
Oh, sure. That would have made everything all right.
是啊 说的好像我说出来就会没事似的
I mean, she was 15. I was 18.
她当时才十五岁 我十八
You do the math.
你自己想想
Well, for what it's worth, we talked to Christie,
不管怎样 我们跟克丽丝汀谈过了
and she always thought you were innocent.
她一直觉得你是无辜的
She did?
是吗
She said that?
她这么说的吗
Yeah, she did.
是的
Does that code mean anything to you?
这串密♥码♥对你来说有什么意义吗
Nope.
没有
Okay, well, you keep that copy, and if anything
好吧 你可以留着复印件
anything --comes to mind, you let us know, huh?
要是想起什么 任何事 记得告诉我们
Okay.
好的
Thanks for your time.
感谢你的配合
I think he's telling the truth.
我觉得他说的是实话
I agree.
我也这么觉得
Let's go to the beach, take a little walk.
我们去海滩吧 散散步
It's close to here.
离这很近的
We're working.
我们还在工作
Oh, come on. Live a little.
别这样 要享受生活
Well, this is nice.
真好
We don't take enough time to do stuff like this.
我们留给这些事的时间太少了
That's because we're wasting time.
因为我们总在浪费时间
Well, okay. Let's solve that code, then, shall we?
好吧 那我们来解开密♥码♥吧
Just like that, huh?
就这么简单吗
"Ask yourselves -- do you understand"
"扪心自问 你们明白吗"
well, that's an odd turn of phrase.
这边的措辞很奇怪
Must have some hidden meaning.
肯定弦外有音
Ask yourselves -- do we understand?
扪心自问 我们明白吗
Do we understand?
我们明白吗
Do we? Do we understand?
我们 我们明白吗
Dewey. Do we? That's what I said.
杜威 我们 我就是这么想的
The Dewey decimal system.
杜威十进分类法
That's what the numbers stand for.
那串数字是这个意思
It's a way of cataloging library books.
是种图书馆书籍分类法
Oh. 752 598.
752 598
752 is "Color" And 598 means "Bird."
752是颜色 598是鸟
"Color bird." What does that mean?
"有颜色的鸟" 什么意思
There's no number for specific colors,
颜色是没有特定编号♥的
so it's blue bird, red bird, whatever.
所以应该是蓝鸟 红鸟之类的
"H," "H." The radio call sign for "H" is hotel.
"H" 无线电呼叫信♥号♥♥中"H"代表旅馆
There's a Blue Bird Lodge on the Islamorada in the keys.
在佛罗里达群岛的伊斯拉莫拉达有个蓝鸟度假屋
"Is m Key."
"Is m key"
Islamorada, key.
伊斯拉莫拉达 群岛
Lisbon, you solved it.
里斯本 你解开了
I did, didn't I? You did.
是啊我解开了 没错
But what does the "O" at the end mean?
但结尾的O是什么意思
Uh... It's a date.
那是日期
"O" is a date?
"O"代表日期
"O" -- it's the astronomic symbol for, uh, the full moon.
"O"在天文学中代表满月
It's a full moon tomorrow night.
明晚就是满月
You just cracked the case.
你把案子给破了
We cracked it.
我们一起破的
If you asked nicely, I would bet
只要你好好跟他说 我相信
that Abbott will let you go back to Washington right now.
艾伯特现在就会让你回华盛顿
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
我无论如何都不会错过这个机会
I'm gonna be on the Islamorada tomorrow night.
我明晚要去伊斯拉莫拉达
I did it.
我破了这个案子
You did it. I did it.
对 你破的 我破的
I did it this time, not you.
这次是我破的 不是你
Who did it? You did it.
谁破的来着 你
It was me. I did it.
对 是我破的
Welcome to the Blue Bird.
欢迎来蓝鸟
You have adjoining waterside suites,
这是你的临海套间
just as you requested, Mr. Jane.
如你所要求的一样 简先生
Thank you. Sounds expensive.
谢谢 听上去很贵
Well, why not?
贵点怕什么
You know, it could be our last, uh...
这可能是我们最后一次...
Hurrah.
对了
Someone may call the hotel asking for a Greta DeJorio.
有人可能会打来找格丽塔·德朱里奥
Anyone that does that, give them my room number.
如果有的话 请把我的房♥间号♥给他们
The room number, but not my name.
只是房♥间号♥ 不要说名字
And, uh, tell the night staff to do the same, yes?
记得跟值夜班的人也说一声 好吗
Certainly, sir.
当然 先生
Just your room number, DeJorio.
只说你的房♥间号♥ 德朱里奥
Perfect.
很好
Oh, would you like me to confirm your dinner reservation?
你们需要我预约晚餐吗
Yes, ma'am. Certainly.
是的 女士 没问题
Just so you know, um, evening attire is preferred.
跟你们说一声 最好穿晚礼服
I'll -- I'll just get a sandwich or order room service.
我吃个三明治或者叫客房♥服务就好
I don't have anything to wear.
我没有可穿的衣服
Oh, we'll figure it out. Thank you.
我们会有办法的 谢谢
It's right up the stairs on the first floor.
上一层楼梯就是
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Beautiful.
太美了
Jane, this is too much.
简 这样有些过了
It's too nice. We're on a case.
这一切太美好了 我们还在查案
Well, it might be our last case together, so, uh...
这可能是我们最后一次一起查案 所以...
How could anything be too nice?
再美好都不为过
The dresses are beautiful.
这些裙子很美
I'll see you at dinner.
晚餐时见
Hello?
喂
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表