剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
You really like this guy, huh?
你真的很喜欢他 是吗
He got a promotion in D.C.
他升职了 要被调派去特区
And he asked me to go with him
他想让我和他一起去
so we can be together.
这样我们就能在一起了
Yeah.
这样啊
My sister's Amy Welker.
我妹妹叫艾米·韦尔克
You have to find her.
你们一定要找到她
She was abducted with you? Yes.
她和你一起被绑♥架♥的 是的
How long were you held captive for?
你们被关了多久
I couldn't tell.
我不知道
I never saw the sunlight.
我从没见过阳光
Two days, maybe.
可能两天吧
Her sister was there. There are more girls.
她妹妹也在那 还有很多女孩
You're righthanded. Uh, yes.
你惯用右手 是的
So, that heart on your hand, y-you didn't draw that?
那你手上那颗心不是你自己画的
Uh, no. They did.
不是 他们画的
They took a sample of blood from
所有被贩卖♥♥的女孩
all the trafficking victims, including Daniela.
都被采集了血样 包括丹妮拉
Why do you think they needed the blood?
你说他们采集血样干嘛
I don't know yet.
还不清楚
Look, I-I've been thinking a-about you leaving.
我 我一直在想你要走的事
And I really want you to be happy.
我真的希望你能幸福
And that is the most important thing to me --
对我来说最重要的事
that you do what makes you happy.
就是你能做让你幸福的事
The body's been cut open.
尸体被剖开了
They're killing these girls for their organs.
他们为取器官杀了这些女孩
And I need a list of every transplant facility in the country.
我需要全国所有具备器♥官♥移♥植♥手术能力的机构名单
We need to track down where these organs went.
我们必须查明这些器官流向了何处
Thanks, Wylie.
谢了 怀利
What's going on?
怎么回事
The office said multiple homicides?
局里说发生了连环谋杀案
Three, all women.
三名受害者 都是女性
And we believe they were from the same trafficking operation
我们认为他们都是我们正在调查的
that we investigated.
拐卖♥♥案的受害者
It gets worse.
变得更糟糕了
All three girls were missing vital organs.
她们都丢失了主要器官
What?
什么
They were harvested --
她们被割走了器官
We think for sale on the black market.
器官应该是被卖♥♥去了黑市
How can I help?
我能做些什么
You could start with this place --
你可以先着手调查这里
Wheatondale Medical Center.
韦顿代尔医疗中心
We need to know who had access to it.
我们得知道之前谁能进出使用这里
And, also, the Qasimi brothers.
还要再查下克西米兄弟
Well, you don't think they had anything to do with this?
你不会以为他们跟此事有干系吧
They worked closely with whoever abducted these girls.
他们跟绑♥架♥这些女孩的人有过密切合作
I'm guessing the same people are behind their murders.
我想谋害她们的人也是同一帮人
I'll contact Beaumont Penitentiary.
我去联♥系♥博蒙特监狱
I should be able to see the Qasimis tonight.
今晚应该就能提审克西米兄弟
Okay, if you guys have any problems, give me a call.
好 如果有任何问题打给我
Three women.
三个女人
Think there were more?
你觉得会有更多吗
Many more.
还要多得多
Covered up like they're old cars,
凶手将她们像旧车一样盖起来
just...set there unceremoniously, you know,
就这么随便地放在这里
like you set down a cup of tea.
就像放下了一杯茶
And look at their feet --
看看她们的脚
Their blood types written on their soles.
血型被写在了脚底
There's nothing special about these murders.
一切都显得稀松平常
It's just routine, transactional.
这只是例行公事 只是交易
It's a business, a production line.
对他们来说这只是生意 是生产线
Exactly.
正是如此
Our bureau's major-crimes unit covers the Greater D.C. Area.
我局的重案组覆盖了大华盛顿地区
We investigate hundreds of crimes each year,
每年侦破数百起案件
ranging from homicide to armed robbery to kidnapping.
从谋杀 持枪抢劫到绑♥架♥都由我们负责
Sounds like you've got your hands full.
听起来你们很忙啊
We do.
的确
So when Pike told me you were thinking of making a move to D.C.,
所以当派克告诉我你在考虑搬来特区
I jumped at the chance to snap you up before someone else did.
我就急忙抢在人前把你挖到我们部门
Job's yours if you want it.
如果你愿意 这工作就是你的了
Uh, that sounds great, sir.
那太好了 长官
I just need some time to think about it.
我只是还需要一点时间好好考虑
Wouldn't have it any other way. But do me a favor.
那是当然了 但是帮我个忙
Let me know as soon as you can.
尽快答复我吧
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢您 该谢谢你
Pike, Abbott.
派克 艾伯特
Talk soon, Don.
回聊 唐
Sounds like a great gig, Teresa.
听起来是份不错的活儿 特蕾莎
You know we'd be sorry to lose you.
如果你走了我们会很难过
So...
那么
What are you thinking?
你怎么想
I don't know yet.
我还没想好
Well, Abbott's right. It's a great job.
艾伯特说得对 这份工作很棒
And Don's the best.
唐也是最好的上司
I believe you.
我相信你
Well, look, Teresa.
听着 特蕾莎
I've been patient.
我一直很耐心
I...
我...
I kind of went out on a limb for you --
我为了你孤注一掷了
Pushed Don to pass on other candidates
我逼唐不要其他的候选人
so that I could have you with me in D.C.
这样我就能让你去特区跟我在一起
I mean, I know it's a big decision,
我知道这个决定不容易
But it's a decision you need to make.
但是你必须做决定
Morning, Lisbon.
早上好 里斯本
Pike.
派克
All right, got anything?
有发现了吗
We might have a hit on the truck
我们在克西米兄弟用来
used to traffic the girls to the Qasimi brothers.
运送女孩的卡车上发现了一点线索
It's the one we intercepted.
之前我们截获的那辆
We've had that truck for days.
那是好几天前了
What's taking so long?
怎么用了那么久
Well, the truck was leased by one company,
卡车都是同一个公♥司♥租用的
Which is owned by another company,
而那个公♥司♥是归另一个公♥司♥所有的
Which is a subsidiary of another company.
那另一个公♥司♥又是另个企业的子公♥司♥
There's six in total, all privately owned.
一共有六个公♥司♥ 都是私营的
Which makes figuring out who owns it a nightmare.
所以要查清谁才是幕后老板十分困难
I just got back from the prison.
我刚从监狱回来
The Qasimi brothers are dead. What?
克西米兄弟两人死了 什么
They were stabbed to death in their cell this morning.
他们今早被人捅死在他们的牢房♥里
Whoever abducted these girls must have gotten to them.
绑♥架♥这些女孩子的真凶找到了他们
We think Amy is with a group of girls
我们认为艾米跟一群女孩一起
that was trafficked across the border into Mexico.
被运过边境卖♥♥去了墨西哥
From there, she would've been transported by cargo ship,
在那儿 她很有可能被运上集装箱货轮
most likely to a buyer in South America.
卖♥♥往南美州
South America?
南美
We estimate Amy will be arriving at a foreign port
我们估计艾米会在未来几天内
in the next few days.
到达国外某港口
That'll be our best chance to find her.
那是我们找到她的最佳时机
Why wasn't I with her? Why was I held separately?
为什么我没跟她在一起 为什么我被单独关押
A small number of girls were pulled from the main group.
有少数女孩被分了出来
You were one of them.
你是其中一个
That's why you had the heart drawn on your hand.
正因如此他们才在你手上画了心
What happened to them?
她们出了什么事
They were taken to an abandoned medical facility outside Dallas.
她们被带去了达拉斯市外的一所废弃的医疗中心
We found the girls murdered.
她们被害了
Their organs had been harvested.
被人割走了器官
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Was -- was Amy --
那艾米她...她也
No. We're sure of that.
不 我们肯定她还活着
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表