剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
So...
那么
What are we gonna do about all this?
我们该怎么办
Oh, well, I think I can come up with something.
我应该能想出什么办法
14 years ago, Luis Cruz was accused of murdering
十四年前 路易斯·克鲁兹被指控谋杀了
this woman -- Sarah Feinberg.
该名女子 萨拉·范伯格
She was shot to death in her home,
有人闯入了她家
apparently by an intruder.
将她射杀
Her body was found by her husband, Edward Feinberg.
她丈夫爱德华·范伯格发现了尸体
Edward was a psychiatrist at the university teaching hospital.
爱德华是一个大学教学医院的精神病医生
He found his wife's body when he arrived home
他在当天深夜回到家
later that night.
发现了他太太的尸体
Anything connecting Cruz to the Feinbergs?
克鲁兹和范伯格家有什么联♥系♥吗
Yes.
有
Edward Feinberg knew Cruz
爱德华·范伯格是在
from a halfway-house drug-treatment program
他管理的一个过渡毒瘾治疗计划里
that Feinberg ran.
认识的克鲁兹
Cruz and Feinberg had an argument
克鲁兹和范伯格有过争执
because Cruz showed up to a therapy session high
因为克鲁兹来治疗时吸了毒
three days before the murder.
就在案发三天前
And the D.A. claimed that that made Cruz kill Sarah Feinberg?
地检官就藉此认为克鲁兹杀了萨拉·范伯格吗
That's thin.
这也太牵强了
What put Cruz at the murder scene?
是什么把克鲁兹和谋杀联♥系♥起来的
They found a sweatshirt
他们在屋子外面的
of Cruz's snagged on a bush outside of the house
灌木丛里发现了克鲁兹的运动衫
with Sarah Feinberg's blood on it.
上面有萨拉·范伯格的血迹
There was also gunpowder on one sleeve.
在一边的袖子上还有火♥药♥
What about the gun?
那枪呢
They didn't find it.
他们没找到枪
It's 10:00.
十点整
I'll turn it off.
我马上关掉它
No worries. It's good to know.
没关系 这下知道时间了
10:00.
十点整
We believe that David Ronaldo was murdered
我们认为戴维·罗纳尔多是因为找到了
because he had evidence that would clear Luis Cruz.
可以洗刷路易斯·克鲁兹罪名的证据才被谋杀的
We need to find out what that was.
我们要查出是什么证据
And because they're going to execute Cruz
由于大约五十小时后
in about...50 hours,
克鲁兹就要被处决了
we should hurry up.
我们得赶快了
Boss, is there any evidence
头儿 有没有证据表明
that the cops or the prosecutors made a mistake?
警♥察♥或是检方出了错
Not that I can point to.
没有
And this case was fully appealed, right?
这个案子有过上诉 对吗
Yes.
是的
Then can I ask why we're taking this on?
那我能不能问一下我们为什么会查这个案子
I-I don't want to sound cold, but it seems to me
并不是我有多冷漠 只是看起来
that the system did what it was supposed to do.
司法系统做了它该做的事
No, it didn't.
不 它没有
Because Luis Cruz is innocent.
因为路易斯·克鲁兹是无辜的
You're absolutely certain of that?
你百分百确定吗
Well, I'm not absolutely certain of anything.
我对什么都不会百分百确定
But I'm confident enough to know that I'd like to try and help.
但是我知道我想帮他一把
That's good enough for me.
这就够了
Me too.
我也是
Okay. Let's do it.
好吧 那就做吧
Fischer, Cho, work Ronaldo.
费舍尔 周 你们调查罗纳尔多
Go to his apartment, see if you can find anything.
去他公♥寓♥看看能查出点什么
I'll call the Governor's office
我会给州长办公室打电♥话♥
and let him know what we're up to.
告诉他我们在查什么
Jane, Lisbon, talk to the Feinbergs.
简 里斯本 去找范伯格家人谈谈
Wylie...
怀利
...just keep letting us know what time it is.
记得要一直给我们报时
Really?
真的吗
Well, we're just -- just getting here now.
我们这才刚到
I can't do anything tonight.
我今晚没空
This case could go all hours.
这个案子可能会要查很久
Thursday's great.
星期四可以
Okay. Me too.
好的 我也是
Bye, Marcus.
再见 马库斯
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
Mr. Feinberg?
范伯格先生吗
Yes.
是的
You're from the FBI?
你们是联调局的
Yes, I'm Agent Lisbon. This is Patrick Jane.
是的 我是里斯本探员 这位是派翠克·简
Come in.
进来吧
This is my wife, Mae.
这位是我夫人 梅
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Sit, please, sit.
请坐
Now...
那么
What exactly are you here for?
有什么可以帮到你们的
You said on the phone it had to do with Luis Cruz.
你在电♥话♥里说和路易斯·克鲁兹有关
Yes. His friend David Ronaldo was killed.
是的 他的朋友戴维·罗纳尔多遇害了
Have you ever heard of him?
你们听说过他吗
I don't think so. No.
没有 没有
Um, and what does his death have to do with us?
他的死和我们有什么关系
It's complicated.
很复杂
That's a little evasive, now, isn't it?
这回答有点含糊 不是吗
This is an ongoing investigation.
我们正在调查此事
I'm not allowed to say more.
我不能再多说什么
Uh, this is the room where your wife was killed, right?
你夫人就是在这间房♥间被杀害的 是吗
Yes.
是的
You have an office here, too.
你在家里也有办公室
Yes, I see patients here.
是的 我会在家里接诊
That must be kind of weird.
这倒是很奇怪
You like to provoke, now, don't you?
你很喜欢激怒别人 是吗
Classic defense mechanism.
典型防御机制
And, yes, it was, as you say, "Weird"
是的 这确实如你所说 有时候会
for some time.
比较奇怪
But I wasn't going to let Cruz
但是我不会因为克鲁兹
chase me out of my own home.
而逃离自己的家
Well, I'm not judging, honestly. I'm just curious.
我不是在批判你 我只是好奇
And I must say, I love what you've done with the remodeling.
我必须承认 我很喜欢你们的改建
Oh, we did it together.
我们一起弄的
I detected your touch.
我确实发现了你的风格
How long have you two been married?
你们结婚多久了
Oh, almost 11 years.
快十一年了
And did you know each other at the time of the murder?
谋杀案发生时你们互相认识吗
No. I was a new graduate student then.
不认识 我那时研究生才刚入学
Edward was far too important to notice me.
爱德华可是大人物 根本注意不到我
I went through a period of deep grieving
在萨拉遇害后的好几年
for several years after Sarah was killed.
我经历了一段沉重的悲痛期
But I pulled myself out of it,
但我从中走出来了
and we were fortunate enough to, uh...find each other.
我们也足够幸运地遇见了彼此
So, it was fate, huh? Wonderful.
命中注定是吧 真奇妙
A couple more questions before we go.
离开之前再问几个问题
Have you ever considered suicide?
你考虑过自杀的可能性吗
No.
没有
And you, Mae --
还有你 梅
Did your father go to your high-school graduation ceremony?
你父亲去参加你的高中毕业典礼了吗
No.
没有
What does that have to do with anything?
这跟其它事情有关系吗
You'd be surprised. Thank you for your time.
你会惊讶的 谢谢你抽出时间
Before we go, do you think I could
我可以在走之前
just quickly use your bathroom?
快速借用一下你的卫生间吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
It's through the kitchen, on your right.
穿过厨房♥就是 在你右边
Thank you.
谢谢
One last question. Just curious --
最后一个问题 我只是好奇
How long before the first Mrs. Feinberg died
在第一任范伯格夫人死前多久
did you start your affair?
你们开始有婚外情的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表