剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Right away.
很快
And he put his hand out --
他两手一摊
said that he'd be quiet if I paid.
说只要我给钱他就不泄密
And we met to settle the terms.
于是我们见面商谈这事
That thing with the phone was a trick, wasn't it?
手♥机♥的事是个骗人的把戏 对吧
Oh, yes.
是的
There's nothing on that phone.
手♥机♥上什么也没有
And Gryska never got any money, did he?
格里斯加什么钱也没得到 对吧
No. Gryska's under arrest -- just like you.
对 格里斯加被捕了 你也是
I'm sorry we had to put this off.
抱歉把约会推迟了
Oh, it's okay.
没关系的
I took another girl out to dinner last night instead.
我昨晚带了别的女孩去吃饭
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
You trying to make me jealous?
你是想让我吃醋吗
What's her name?
她叫什么
Gladys...
格拉迪斯
...E-eg-egbert.
埃 埃 埃格伯特
Gladys...Egbert?
格拉迪斯·埃格伯特
That's the best I could do on the spur of the moment.
我临时就只能想出这个名字了
You are a terrible liar.
你真不会说谎
I like that in a man.
我喜欢这样的男人
Well, I'm glad.
我很高兴
I'm a lousy liar. So you're right.
我不会说谎 你说得对
Actually, there's, uh, there's something I wanted to tell you.
其实 我有点事想跟你说
What?
什么事
That work stuff -- it's actually a promotion.
工作上的事 其实是升职
Really? What kind?
真的吗 什么职位
The bureau is forming a task force
局里打算成立一支小队
to deal with international art theft.
负责国际艺术品被盗的案子
It'll be working with Scotland Yard and other agencies.
要跟苏格兰场和其他机构配合
Long story short...
简而言之
they, uh...they -- they -- they want me to run it.
他们 他们想让我领导这支小队
Congratulations. That's fantastic.
恭喜 太好了
Yeah, but they want me to run it from D.C.
是的 不过他们想让我去华盛顿工作
So I'm telling them "No."
所以我拒绝了
You can't do that.
不行
I'm allowed.
我可以拒绝
It's a great job, okay? You can't turn it down.
这是一份很棒的工作 你不能拒绝
I'm not a kid.
我不是小孩子了
I've been married and divorced.
我结过婚又离过婚
I know when something's real.
我知道动了真感情的时候是怎样的
And when it could get serious.
也知道这份感情可以认真往下走
I feel that way about us.
我现在就有这种感觉
Do you... feel that way?
你有 这种感觉吗
Yeah, I do.
是的 我有
Look, one thing I know
听我说 我知道
is that when you feel that way about someone,
如果你对另一个人有了这种感觉
you got to hang on, 'cause...
你就不能放手 因为
because it doesn't happen very often.
因为这种感觉并不经常有
Marcus.
马库斯
You cannot turn down this job.
你不能拒绝这份工作
They are not gonna offer it to you again.
他们不会再给你这样的机会的
I know.
我知道
It's okay.
没关系的
No, it's not.
不 有关系
At the same time, the truth is, I don't want you to go.
说真心话 我不想让你离开
I really don't.
真的不想
What if you came with me?
你跟我一起去怎么样
What?
什么
I'm asking what if...
我是在问你
we went to D.C. -- you and me, together?
我们两个一起去华盛顿 怎么样
What would you think of that, Teresa?
你觉得可以吗 特蕾莎
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表