剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Jane gave us a list of things that he needs.
简把他需要的东西列了清单给我们
A marching band?
一个仪仗队
Yeah. A marching band.
对 一个仪仗队
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Well, you just love popping up places, don't you?
你很喜欢不请自来嘛
Let's go.
走吧
And good morning to you, too.
你也早上好
Shotgun.
我坐前排
Manet painted it as a gift for his brother's wife,
莫奈这幅画是献给他哥哥的妻子的
his forbidden love.
献给他的禁忌之爱的
He couldn't express his love to her in words,
他无法用言语表述自己对她的爱
so he did it a different way -- with a painting.
所以他就用了另一种方式 绘画
It's worth maybe $100 million if it ever went to auction.
如果拍卖♥♥ 大概能值一亿
You have someone who wants it?
你有想要它的买♥♥家吗
We've got a customer lined up.
我们已经有一个买♥♥家了
How much? $5 million.
出多少 五百万
50/50 split.
五五分成
Fair enough.
挺公平
Now, you've probably got some, uh,
你大概想了些
cute, little plan to get us in and out,
巧妙的小花招把我们弄进去
no fuss, no muss, huh?
不引起任何混乱 是吧
Well, I do like to keep my muss to a minimum.
我确实喜欢尽量不引起混乱
I don't do cute.
我不玩这些花招
Tricks, cleverness -- it's a waste of time.
花招 小聪明 都是浪费时间
You'd be surprised.
你会大开眼界的
Ah, fast and simple.
迅速简单
That's the way to do things.
这才是行事之道
And you're the one behind the wheel.
你说了算
This is the part I don't understand.
我有一点不明白
We're not gonna rob the museum.
我们不抢博物馆吧
No. Why not?
不抢啊 怎么了
I mean, he robs the painting from the museum,
他从博物馆抢画
we catch him red-handed, case closed, we all go home.
我们当场抓住他 结案 大家各回各家
But then we wouldn't be able to prove
可我们还是不能证明
that he murdered John Hennigan.
他杀了约翰·亨尼根
Besides, Jane said that MacKaye doesn't want to rob the museum.
而且简说过 麦凯并不想抢博物馆
Then why is he at the museum with Jane?
那他干嘛带简去博物馆
'Cause he wants to get Jane and Lisbon out of the house.
因为他想调虎离山
That's okay, 'cause we know what they're gonna do next.
没事儿 我们知道他们什么打算
Well, damn.
该死
So, they hid all the paintings.
他们把画都藏起来了
Yep.
对
Thinks he's smart.
自作聪明
Thinks he's pulling one over on me.
以为自己耍得了我
So, what do we do?
我们怎么办
We hit them -- the old-fashioned way, hard and fast.
老办法 来硬的 快准狠
I figure four minutes.
我看四分钟就够了
We get in, we open the safe, we get out.
进去 开保险柜 出来
And what if this Patrick guy
那个叫派翠克的家伙
stalls in giving us the combinations?
要是拖着不给我们密♥码♥怎么办
Well, he acts like he doesn't care about anything,
他装得好像无所顾忌
but I see the way he looks at his girlfriend.
不过我见过他看他女朋友的眼神
See, that -- that's the soft spot.
瞧见没 那就是他的死穴
He gives us any trouble,
他要是跟我们过不去
I shoot the brunette in the head.
我就打爆那褐发美人的头
We need to keep at least one of them alive
保险柜打开前
until we get the safe open.
至少得留一个活口
After that, if one of them gets in the way,
那之后 他们谁要是碍事
it's open season.
就大开杀戒
Up, now!
站起来 快
Whoa, sorry. Didn't hear the doorbell.
不好意思 没听见门铃响啊
No talking.
闭嘴
To the bedroom -- now.
去卧室 快
Stay with her. If I give the word, kill her.
看着她 我下令 你就杀了她
Let's go!
走
I'll be back in two shakes, babe.
一会儿就回来 宝贝
Move.
快走
Oh, so demanding.
真难伺候
Would you like a drink?
要喝一杯吗
We have some champagne right here.
这儿有香槟
Don't say a word. Drop the gun now.
别出声 立刻放下枪
Open the safe.
把保险柜打开
Oh, you know about the safe.
你知道这儿有保险柜
That's a depressing development.
形势不妙啊
Faster!
快点
Yeah, slow and steady opens the safe.
开保险柜可急不得
Voil?
好了
Hold on. What?
等等 怎么了
I don't like the look on his face.
他的表情不对
Tracking device, yeah?
追踪器 是吧
You think I'm stupid?
你当我傻子吗
Ask me that question again when you don't have a gun.
下次别拿枪对着我 你看我怎么回答
Okay.
好了
You stay up here for a full minute after we're gone.
我们走之后 你在这儿待足一分钟
You understand?
明白吗
Yep.
明白
One Mississippi...
一只绵羊
Shouldn't have came back, fellas.
你们真不该再回来 伙计们
Now, why don't you put the guns down so we can discuss it?
把枪放下 我们好好谈谈
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
He's in the back!
他在后面
Hey! What you are doing!
你搞什么
Okay.
好了
2235 Fritz Street, off Singleton.
弗里茨街2235号♥ 在星格顿旁边
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Keep the change. Thanks. Have a nice day.
不用找了 谢谢 祝您愉快
FBI! Put your hands on your head!
联调局 把手放头上
Do it now!
快
All right.
好了
Let's be very clear about something.
有件事我们要说清楚
We don't need you to say anything.
我们用不着你交代任何事
We already have the rest of your crew in custody.
你的手下我们都抓回来了
We have FBI witnesses for armed robbery,
我们有联调局的人作证你持枪抢劫
assault, kidnapping.
袭击 绑♥架♥
We have enough stolen art to start a museum.
你偷的艺术品都够开间博物馆了
And, best of all,
最重要的
we have the paintings
我们找到了那幅
that prove you killed John Hennigan.
能证明你杀了约翰·亨尼根的画
Lawyer.
我要叫律师
Lawyer.
律师
Well, um, that is your right.
行 毕竟是你的权利嘛
Oh, what song was the marching band playing, by the way?
顺便问一下 当时游♥行♥乐队演奏的什么曲子
The marching band that, uh, blocked off the alleyway.
那支堵住街道的游♥行♥乐队
What song were they playing?
他们当时在吹奏什么曲子
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Well, I requested "The Yellow Rose of Texas."
我叫他们演奏《德州黄玫瑰》
Were they playing "The Yellow Rose of Texas"?
他们吹的是那支曲子吗
The garbage truck, the marching band -- you did all that?
垃圾车 仪仗队 这些都是你布置的
You steered me to the cab, huh?
你引我上了那辆出租车 对吧
The illusion of control.
你以为自己控制住了形势
It made you feel safe enough to go where you kept the paintings.
觉得自己可以安全前往你藏画的地方了
Now, unless you have any further questions
除非你还想进一步问
about how I played you like a big, old bassoon,
我是怎么把你玩弄于股掌之间的
I have someplace... fabulous to go.
否则我还有个好地方要去
Au revoir.
再会[法语]
What's this?
吃什么呢
It's case-closed pizza. It's an old tradition.
庆功匹萨 老传统
Thought I'd bring it back.
我想把这传统恢复了
Huh. Next time, it's on me.
下次我来请
Deal.
说定了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表