剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I didn't shoot nobody, never.
我从未开枪打过任何人
Now, you say you found this girl on route 16.
你说你在16号♥公路上发现了这个女孩
Where exactly?
具体在哪里
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't remember! I was drinking! I...
我记不得了 我当时喝了酒
I was -- I was drunk.
我 我醉了
Okay, well, if -- if we, uh, show you a map,
好吧 如果我们给你张地图
Would that help?
你能指出来吗
Maps -- don't give me maps.
地图 别给我地图
I know all about your maps.
我知道你们给人看地图是什么意思
That is one crazy individual.
他就是个疯子
He has no idea what he did.
他根本不知道他做了什么
I think he does.
我觉得他知道
His world view is meticulously constructed brick by brick.
他的世界观是他一砖一瓦精心构建的
And we didn't find a gun.
而且我们还没有找到枪
No registered weapon. No gun in the house.
他名下没有任何注册武器 房♥子里也没找到枪
No residue either.
也没有火♥药♥残留物
No.
没有
But there was blood in his truck.
但他车里确实有血迹
So you think we should believe his story?
所以你觉得我们应该相信他的说辞
A man goes for a drive on route 16,
一个男人开在16号♥公路上
finds a gutshot girl, and brings her home?
发现了一个受枪伤的女孩 然后把她带回家了
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Her name is Leanne Cole, 20 years old.
她叫琳恩·科尔 二十岁
We ran her fingerprints.
我们查了她的指纹
She was arrested for shoplifting two years ago in Spokane.
她两年前在斯波坎市因盗窃罪而被捕
She was also arrested for driving with an expired license.
她还被抓到过持过期驾照驾驶
She tried to evade. It was a misdemeanor.
她想逃逸 被判了轻罪
So, joyriding.
就只是为了开车兜风
Looks like. Her parents died when she was in high school.
看起来像是这样 她高中时父母双亡
Her aunt said that she dropped out of school
她姨妈说她辍了学
and moved down to Los Angeles.
搬去了洛杉矶
I'm gonna go talk to her roommate,
我要去和她室友谈谈
find out what she was doing in Texas.
查明她到底在德州干什么
What I don't get
我不明白
is how she got back to the U.S. already.
她怎么这么快就回美国了
They just left for Europe four days ago.
他们四天前刚出发去欧洲
For europe.
去欧洲
Yeah. Like Italy and stuff.
没错 去意大利之类的
Who? Leanne and some guy?
谁 琳恩和什么男人一起吗
Yeah, but it wasn't like that.
是的 但并不是那样的
Leanne wasn't a party girl.
琳恩不是乱搞的女生
I know a lot of girls who get taken all over.
我见过很多被潜规则的女孩子
This was professional.
但她是去干正经活的
She booked a modeling gig.
她是去走秀的
And they left four days ago?
他们四天前出发的
Yeah. Some model scout set it up.
没错 某个模特星探给她找的活
Did you meet this guy -- the model scout?
你见过这个星探吗
No, I didn't.
没有
I think his name is Jesse.
我记得他好像叫杰西
No e-mails, no texts with anyone named Jesse.
她没有与叫杰西的人互通过任何邮件和短♥信♥
And we're still waiting on her phone records, right?
我们还在等着看通话记录 对吧
Yeah, but here's the weird thing --
没错 但奇怪的是
She leaves for a modeling gig four days ago,
她四天前出发去走秀了之后
and her digital life just disappears -- nothing.
她的数字生活也就此消失了 什么都没有
Delahay says he found her last night. There's a three-day gap.
达拉黑说他昨晚发现了她 有三天的空白期
So who was she with? Where's this model scout?
所以她跟谁在一起 这个星探在那里呢
Someone shot her and dumped her on route 16.
有人枪击了她 并把她丢在了16号♥公路上
We don't even know where yet.
我们连具体♥位♥置都还不知道
We're working on that.
正在努力中
Jane's gonna jog Delahay's memory.
简要去唤醒达拉黑的记忆
Mind if I join you?
介意我进来陪你吗
Can't stop you.
我也没法拦着你啊
I can't even scratch an itch.
我连挠痒痒都做不到
Let me help you with that.
我来帮帮你
Let me see.
我找找啊
All right. Just hold still.
好了 别动
Thank you.
谢谢
You say you don't remember where you found Leanne Cole.
你说你记不起是在哪里找到琳恩·科尔的
I think you do remember.
我觉得你是记得的
So you think I'm a liar, too.
所以你也认为我是在撒谎
No. I just don't think you can find the memory.
不 我只是觉得你找不到你的记忆
Huh.
是吧
Like beer?
喜欢啤酒吗
Who doesn't like beer?
谁不喜欢
There you go.
喝吧
Mm. That's good, huh?
很爽 对吧
Now, Thaddeus, I want you to imagine
撒迪厄斯 我要你想象一下
that you're driving along route 16 last night.
你昨晚开车驶过16号♥公路时的情景
Okay.
好的
Might be easier if you close your eyes.
闭上眼睛想可能会更容易些
Now you're in your truck.
现在你坐在你的车里
Nice ice-cold beer in the cupholder.
杯托里放着一瓶冰爽的啤酒
You're about to turn onto route 16.
你正要转到16号♥公路上
It's dark, warm.
天很黑 天气很温暖
What do you hear?
你听到什么了
Jazz, man.
爵士乐
Jazz on the radio, huh?
电台里放着爵士乐
You mind turning that down a little?
介意关小声点吗
Thanks.
谢了
Now I can talk quietly.
现在我可以小声点说话了
The music's still playing.
音乐还在放着
You're about to turn right onto route 16.
你正要右转到16号♥公路上
You can feel the road change.
你能感觉到变道了
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看见什么了
Um...there's, uh... nothing at first.
一开始 什么都没有
Live oak tree on the right.
公路右侧种着橡树
Found an old miner's lamp there.
我在那里发现了一个旧矿灯
Took it home, fixed it up.
要带回家 好好修修
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
I'm -- I'm driving.
我 我继续往下开
Yeah.
没错
There -- there's a old gas station around mile two.
开出两英里有一家旧加油站
Turnoff for Quint's farm.
旁边的岔道通往五度农场
They let me come and haul stuff.
他们允许我进去搬走点东西
A little creek...
还有条小溪
But...it -- it's dry now.
但 现在都干涸了
Then -- then, there's an old bar.
然后 往下开到了一个旧酒吧
It's empty now, and...
现在已经人去楼空了
...she's there.
她就在那里
You can see her?
你看见她了吗
She's all dusty, bleeding.
她全身脏兮兮的 流着血
I-I -- I can smell her hair.
我闻到她的头发
It smells like dirt.
是泥土的味道
Bingo.
找到了
Hey. What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I got some Thai from that place over on south Congress.
我在国会南路的那家餐馆里买♥♥了些泰国菜
I love that place.
我喜欢那家店
I know.
我知道
You're good.
你真好
Not really. I have an ulterior motive.
也不尽然 我还别有用心
Just trying to make D.C. look attractive.
我是想让你更喜欢华盛顿
Are they opening a restaurant there?
他们要在那开分店吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Hey, Agent Pike.
你好 派克探员
From your favorite Thai place on South Congress.
国会南路那家你最喜欢的泰国餐馆的外卖♥♥
That's a shame.
真可惜你吃不了了
Why?
怎么了
We got to go. We have a location.
我们得出发了 有个地方要去
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表