剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You always this thorough?
你总是这么细心吗
I like to cover all my bases.
我喜欢考虑周全
Milk and sugar.
加奶加糖的那杯
Thanks.
谢谢
So you said you got something for me?
你说你有东西要给我
There's been an interesting development
我之前跟你说的那个案子
in that case I was telling you about.
有了点有趣的进展
Looks like another man's gone missing
又有一个和简有关的人
that's connected with Jane.
失踪了
A, uh, Richard Haibach.
一个叫理查德·海尔巴的
That is interesting.
确实很有趣
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, it's none of my business, but, uh...
虽然这跟我无关 但是
can I ask what the deal is with you and Jane?
你和简之间到底什么情况
Long story.
说来话长
Whatever.
那随便吧
I'm not looking to pry.
我也不是要打听什么
I like that.
这点很好
I've done some research on you.
我调查了你一下
On me?
我吗
Yeah. You're a good agent.
没错 你作为探员很不错
Real straight shooter.
非常坦白 正直
Why would you research me?
你为什么要查我
I have some other business I want to discuss with you.
我有其他事想跟你谈谈
Delicate business.
需要谨慎对待的事
Okay. Shoot.
好 说吧
Tiger tiger.
老虎 老虎
Huh?
啥
Tiger tiger.
老虎 老虎
What, are you messing with me?
你在耍我吗
What--what is that? "Tiger tiger"?
那是什么东西 老虎 老虎
You really don't know?
你真不知道吗
Know what?
知道什么
Nothing. That's a test.
没什么 这是个测试
Okay.
好吧
I'm totally in the dark here. You want to fill me in?
我完全一头雾水 你想给我讲讲吗
While investigating Red John,
调查血腥约翰的时候
Homeland Security's begun to suspect
国土安♥全♥局♥开始怀疑
the existence of a powerful secret organization
在加州执法部门里存在着一个
within California law enforcement.
强大的秘密组织
Police, CBI, D.O.J.
警方 加调局 司法部
Strictly high-level, we think.
我们认为都是高层人物
What do they do?
他们是干什么的
They do dirt.
脏活
They protect each other with major cover-ups,
他们互相掩护
get away with murder.
逃脱谋杀嫌疑
What's the tiger thing?
那老虎又是什么
We think that's the password.
我们觉得那是暗号♥
Spooky.
真诡异
Is Red John a member?
血腥约翰是其中一员吗
It's too soon to tell.
现在还不好说
What about Jane?
那简呢
We're just starting to put this thing together.
我们只是刚理出头绪
We're looking for partners within the F.B.I.
我们想在联调局里找人合作
Lower level guys that...
级别较低的
we're sure we can trust.
我们确定可以相信的人
That's me.
也就是我了
Happy to help.
乐意效劳
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll be in touch.
保持联络
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Hello, Patrick.
你好 派翠克
Madeleine.
玛德琳
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Tea?
喝茶吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Just so we're clear,
把话先说清楚
I have a gun pointed under the table.
桌子下面有把枪
And it's pointed at something important.
正对着某个重要的东西
Fair enough.
知道了
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样了
They're safe.
她们很安全
That's all you need to know.
你只需要知道这些就行了
Your aunt is a delight.
你姑姑很不错
Wonderful actress.
演技很好
I had to do what was best for me and my kids.
我必须要保护好我和孩子们
I knew that Red John was cleaning house
我知道劳拉蕾·马丁斯死之后
after Lorelei Martins was killed.
血腥约翰就一直在杀人灭口
I did not want to be next.
我可不想成为下一个
No, I got it.
我懂的
He's already tried to kill you once.
他已经试过一次要杀你了
It's not something you ever really get over.
很难从这种事中恢复过来
So what's so damn important
那到底什么事这么重要
you had to bring me out of hiding?
你要把我叫出来
I'm getting close to catching Red John,
我快要抓住血腥约翰了
and I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I'm not putting my family in danger to help you.
我不会为了帮你而置家人于危险之中
Besides, I've been out of law enforcement for three years.
而且我已经离开执法部门三年了
How can I help you? I don't know anything.
我怎么帮你 我什么都不知道
Really?
真的吗
Because I think you've been holding something back
我知道有件事 你已经隐瞒
for a very long time.
很久了
Yeah, there it is.
没错
I'm right.
我说对了
The F.B.I.--
联调局
They've been watching me, haven't they?
一直在监视我 是吗
Please, I wouldn't be here if it weren't important.
如果不重要我不会来的
Tell me.
告诉我
Well, I guess there's no reason not to tell you now.
现在也没理由不告诉你了
But obviously you did not hear this from me.
但是你绝对不能说是我告诉你的
When Minnelli was chief of the CBI,
米内利掌管加调局的时候
he struck a deal with F.B.I. Director Schultz.
他和联调局局长舒尔茨达成了个协议
What did Schultz want?
舒尔茨想要什么
She wanted reports.
她要报告
On you.
你的报告
Minnelli provided them.
米内利给他们了
When Minnelli retired, that became a part of my job.
米内利退休之后 这事就由我接手了
But the intel wasn't exactly going to the F.B.I.
但是那些情报并不是给联调局的
I found out that Schultz was passing it on
我发现舒尔茨把情报转交给
to Homeland Security.
国土安♥全♥局♥了
Bob Kirkland? Yes.
是鲍勃·柯克兰吗 是的
Why?
为什么
He thought you were Red John.
他觉得你就是血腥约翰
Of course.
当然会如此
How long have Homeland Security been watching me?
国土安♥全♥局♥监视我多久了
Eight, nine years.
八 九年吧
I did what I thought was best at the time.
我当时做了我觉得正确的事
Don't expect me to apologize.
别指望我会道歉
No, no, I-I won't.
不 我不会要你道歉
Jane.
简
You cannot tell anyone you saw me. Even Lisbon.
你不能告诉别人你见过我 即使是里斯本
And I won't.
我不会的
I meant what I said.
我说到做到
I'm gonna kill Red John,
我会杀了血腥约翰
and you're gonna get your life back.
你就可以恢复正常生活了
I hope so.
希望如此
So what's next?
下一步怎么办
Well, I'm gonna go see Bob Kirkland.
我去见见鲍勃·柯克兰
What I'm looking for is an open
我要开诚布公地
and honest dialogue.
和你谈谈
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表