剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, so who is Red John?
那么谁是血腥约翰
Oh, I have no idea.
我不知道
No, h-honestly.
真的
No idea.
不知道
The association works on a strictly need-to-know basis.
组织严格遵循的原则是只须知道必需的信息
Supposing what you say is true,
假设你说的是真的
then we could have had this talk on the phone.
那么我们完全可以在电♥话♥里说
Yeah, but if we talked on the phone,
但是如果我们在电♥话♥里说
Then you... you probably wouldn't have come to meet me,
那你 你可能就不会来见我了
Would you?
不是吗
And I was told to call you,
我接到命令要打电♥话♥给你
tell you the game's over, and arrange a meeting.
告诉你游戏结束 安排和你见面
Why?
为什么
Why am I here?
为什么要我过来
Please... don't think for a moment
请你千万不要以为
that I am happy about this.
我乐意这么做
The association doesn't like loose ends.
组织不想有遗留问题
Just hates them.
他们讨厌留下把柄
So...
所以
Go on, Oscar.
动手吧 奥斯卡
No, no. Listen. Listen.
别 别 听着 听着
Let's--let's talk about this. Just... w-wait.
我们谈谈 等等
Now I am truly sorry, but it is totally out of my hands.
我很抱歉 这不是我能决定的
I always liked you, Patrick.
我一直都很喜欢你 派翠克
No. No. This is not necessary.
别 别 不需要这么做
We don't--don't--
我们不
H-hey...wh-
什...
Thank you, Oscar.
谢谢 奥斯卡
You can wait outside. Just, uh...
你可以出去等着了 就...
Make sure we're left in peace.
确保没人来打扰我们
Hello, Patrick.
你好 派翠克
Hi.
你好
Hey, what's going on?
现在什么情况
Grace, what are you--
格蕾斯 你在干
What--please don't do that.
你 别这么做
You're worse than Cho.
你还不如周呢
They need to tell us what's going on.
他们必须告诉我们到底怎么了
They don't need to do anything.
他们不需要做任何事
And we can't do anything, so please just relax.
我们也什么都做不了 行行好就放松点吧
Relax? How can I relax?
放松 我怎么放松得下来
You know, sometimes I think you like being helpless.
你有时候表现的好像你很享受无助感
Okay, fine, I take it back. Don't relax.
好了 我收回 别放松
Just break the window with your forehead
就用额头把车窗撞破
and we'll all jump out and make a run for it.
我们就可以跳车跑了
Guys, let's try to keep it together, okay?
伙计们 团结一点好吗
Okay, I'm sorry.
好的 很抱歉
"Sorry."
"抱歉"
Mullins, you're from here, yes?
莫林斯 你是本地人 对吗
Yes, sir. Over to Lincoln Heights.
是的 长官 林肯高地的
Get me a map of Sacramento. Yes, sir.
给我弄一张萨克拉门托的地图 是 长官
There's one on the computer in the car.
车里的电脑上就有
Paper map.
纸质地图
Paper... map.
纸质 地图
Come on. Let's go.
快点去找
Hey, do you have a paper map?
你有纸质地图吗
Well, Patrick, here we are.
派翠克 终于又见面了
Poor fella.
可怜的家伙
Smart but dumb.
说他聪明他又傻
It never occurred to him
他从来没想到
that I am the Blake Association.
我也是布莱克组织的一员
Why'd you have to kill him?
你为什么要杀他
Everyone thinks he's Red John, don't they?
每个人都认为他是血腥约翰 不是吗
So... it would seem a fitting end to the story
所以你们两个同归于尽
if you two were found dead together.
会是这个故事完美的结局
No one will look any deeper.
没人会再深究下去
So I'm supposed to die, am I?
所以我也必须死 是吗
After all these years,
耗了这么多年
seems kind of unfair.
是不是不太公平
It's totally fair.
很公平
The game's over, and I won.
游戏结束 我赢了
It's not a game.
这可不是游戏
There's a winner and a loser. That's a game.
有人输 有人赢 这就是游戏
It's not a game I asked to play.
我可没要玩这个游戏
No, but you played it very well nonetheless.
即使如此 你还是玩得很好
You were fun, challenging. Thank you.
你很有趣 很有挑战性 谢谢
You probably have a lot of questions for me, huh?
你肯定有很多问题想问我把
We have time, if you want.
我们多得是时间 想问就问吧
I have no questions.
我没什么要问的
You're an evil, sexually perverted sociopath
你是个邪恶 性变♥态♥的反♥社♥会♥人♥渣♥
with pathetic delusions of grandeur.
还很可悲地妄自尊大
The rest is just details.
本质如此 其余的只是细节罢了
"Evil, sexually perverted sociopath"?
邪恶 性变♥态♥的反♥社♥会♥人♥渣♥
Well, I guess I have to own that, but, uh...
这一点我到是承认 但是
"delusions of grandeur"?
妄自尊大
No.
我不承认
I have no delusions.
我从没有妄想
I built a secret empire.
我建立了这个地下帝国
I control the lives of thousands of people.
我控制着千万人的生命
My word is life and death,
我说的话可以决定生死
and nobody knows who I am.
却没有人知道我是谁
Now if that's not grandeur,
如果这还不算伟大
I don't know what you call it.
那你说算什么
I'd call it the ravings of a squalid egomaniac.
我会说这是卑鄙的自大狂的胡言乱语
You see?
瞧
For no reason at all, you... you're rude and contemptuous.
你总是这样没来由地粗鲁 目空一切
That's why your wife and kid are dead.
这就是害死你老婆孩子的原因
Who are you to butt in here
你又有什么资格
and make obnoxious judgments about me?
在这对我评头论足
Who are you?
你算什么
Who are you?
你算得上什么
Nobody.
谁也算不上
Nobody.
谁也算不上
You didn't know me.
你以前不了解我
You don't know me.
现在也不了解我
You have no idea.
你一无所知
Here's your problem, Pat.
派 你的问题在于
You're a smart man, but you are arrogant.
你很聪明 但是太傲慢
You can't imagine someone smarter than you.
你想不到别人会比你聪明
Which is why I've been ahead of you
这就是为什么每一步
at every step along the way.
我都能抢在你前面
You're holding the gun. You want to brag?
你有枪 想自吹自擂
Go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you.
尽管吹吧 我不会阻止你
You still don't know how I fooled you, do you?
你还是不知道我怎么骗过你的 是吗
How did I survive that bomb?
我怎么从爆♥炸♥中逃脱的
How did I know all the names on your list?
我怎么猜出你的名单的
Is this what you've been missing? Appreciation?
你一直缺少的就是这个对吧 有人能欣赏你
Do you want me to applaud?
想让我为你喝彩吗
You have no idea, do you?
你一无所知 是吗
I don't know how you got the list of suspects.
我不知道你是怎么猜到嫌疑人名单的
That was a good trick.
干得漂亮
But the bomb gag is simple.
但是炸♥弹♥那事很简单
There were two explosions.
有两次爆♥炸♥
The first was a concussion bomb, knocked everyone out.
第一次是个震央炸♥弹♥ 为了把所有人炸晕
The second
第二个
lethal bomb that killed Haffner and Stiles
才是那个炸死哈弗内和斯特尔斯的致命炸♥弹♥
only went off after you dragged Bertram,
你把我 伯特仑和史密斯
Smith and me out of harm's way.
拖出爆♥炸♥伤害范围之后才引爆的
Correct.
没错
Faking your own death was easy.
伪造你的死亡就更简单了
Brett Partridge was Blake Association.
布雷特·帕特里奇是布莱克组织的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表