剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I think this letter was written by someone
我认为写这封信的人
who thinks they know who the killer is,
认为他最知道谁是凶手
someone who wants revenge...
这个人想要复仇
someone devilishly clever and patient.
这人非常聪明 也很有耐心
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Well, imagine if you're the killer and you read this letter.
想象一下如果你是凶手 你读了这封信
It would freak you out, wouldn't it?
你会惊慌失措 不是吗
Here's the FBI. They're on your trail again.
联调局来了 又开始调查了
Why? What's it all about, huh?
为什么 为什么要这么做
Why are they pretending to be you? Why now?
这个人为什么要装作是你 为什么是现在
What does this code mean?
这段密♥码♥又是什么意思
It's possible, or it was sent by the actual killer.
确实有可能 但是也有可能是凶手写的
Don't waste your time.
别浪费时间了
The killer is Wes Baxter, like I've always said.
凶手是韦斯·巴克斯特 我早说过了
Don, let's stick to the essentials here.
唐 别扯远了
Wes Baxter. He did it.
韦斯·巴克斯特 是他干的
Wes Baxter was a prime suspect,
韦斯·巴克斯特是主要嫌疑人
but he was cleared in the investigation.
但当时调查过了 他是清白的
They just couldn't nail him.
那是因为他们没找到证据
He lived next door.
他就住在隔壁
The little creep was always spying on Greta, stalking her.
他总是在窥视格丽塔 跟踪她
It was him.
就是他干的
Christie.
克丽丝汀
What do you think of Wes Baxter?
你也认为是韦斯·巴克斯特干的吗
It doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想并不重要
It matters a lot. Tell us.
这很重要 告诉我们
He was okay. I liked him.
他人还不错 我挺喜欢他的
Chris. She's speaking.
克丽丝 她还没说完呢
He didn't kill mom.
妈妈不是他杀的
You know, Chris has been through a lot, all right?
克丽丝经历了太多事
Now, she doesn't remember everything so clearly,
很多事她已经记不太清了
so why don't you just leave her out of it?
你们能不能就别烦她了
No, Dad, I remember.
不 爸爸 我记得很清楚
You hounded Wes like you know he did it, but you don't know.
你总硬说是韦斯干的 但你根本不清楚
Christie, you don't have to get upset.
克丽丝汀 别不高兴
I'm upset because you're being a jerk.
我不高兴是因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Excuse me, young lady.
等等 小姑娘
That is no way to talk to your father in front of company.
有人在的时候不可以这么跟你♥爸♥爸说话
Oh, you be quiet, you.
你给我闭嘴
Excuse me?
请原谅 你说什么
No, Megan, I don't excuse you.
不 梅根 我不原谅你
You're a witch, and I hate you.
你是个老妖婆 我恨你
That is beyond rude and completely unacceptable!
你的行为非常无礼 让人无法接受
I am talking to you!
我在跟你说话呢
Hello? Are you gonna let her treat me like that?!
喂 你就让她这么跟我说话吗
We're gonna get going. Yeah.
我们该走了 是啊
Excuse me.
真不好意思
You gonna let her treat me --
你就让她这么
All right, all right, all right. Come, come.
好了 好了 来吧
I want her out of this house.
我要她搬出去
You need to buy her that condo so she leaves. She's 19.
你给她买♥♥套公♥寓♥让她搬出去 她才十九岁
We need to talk to Wes Baxter.
我们得找韦斯·巴克斯特谈谈
Okay.
好的
Married life, huh? Whoa.
婚姻生活啊 真是
Yep.
是啊
I mean no disrespect to your marriage.
我不是在说你的婚姻
I'm not getting married.
我没要结婚
Well, you're moving to a new state with a man.
你和一个男人搬去了其他州
Basically, you're getting married, in effect.
基本上就等于你要和他结婚了
I mean, lucky you've had all that time to get to know him --
还好你很幸运有那么长的时间可以了解他
weeks and weeks.
好几个星期呢
Months. A month, even.
是几个月 就算一个月吧
I was thinking about what you were saying
我在想你刚才说的话
about the letter not being sent from the killer.
你说信不是凶手写的
If you're right, maybe it was the daughter.
如果是对的 也许是那女儿寄的
There was a five-year gap.
过了五年了
She would have been 14 at the time of the murder --
案发时她应该是十四岁
too young to take action until now.
当时她还太小什么都做不了
That's a great idea. Yeah.
想法不错
Could be her.
可能是她
Um, what do you think this code means?
你觉得这个密♥码♥是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
If you can't solve it, I definitely can't.
你都解不开我怎么可能做到
Well, I think if we put our heads together,
我觉得我们俩一起琢磨
we can solve it.
就能解开谜底了
"752 598 H IS M Key o".
"752 598 H is M Key o"
It's not a phone number.
这不是电♥话♥号♥码
It's definitely not map coordinates. What do you think?
也绝不是地图坐标 你怎么想
Well...
这个嘛
752 598.
752 598
A street address, maybe.
也许是街道地址呢
Too many numbers.
数字太多了
Yes.
数字太多了
Uh... Or what about a date?
那日期呢
Like 752 would be July 1952.
752可以是1952年7月
Maybe. But why?
有可能 但是为什么呢
They're out back.
她们在后面
Exhale, Warrior II.
呼气 勇士二式
Beautiful.
很好
Now flow through your Vinyasa.
现在慢慢回到流瑜伽
Excuse me. Monica Giraldi?
打扰一下 是莫妮卡·吉拉尔迪吗
Yes.
是的
Kimball Cho, FBI. This is agent Fischer.
我是联调局探员周金宝 这位是费舍尔探员
You were Greta DeJorio's business partner?
你是格丽塔·德朱里奥的生意伙伴吗
Well, a friend more than partner, but...yes.
与其说是伙伴 更是朋友 不过是我
Why? What's happened? Have you caught someone?
怎么了 发生什么事了 你们抓到凶手了吗
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Everything okay, Monica?
没事吧 莫妮卡
Yes. Thank you, Tanya. I'm sorry.
没事 谢谢 坦娅 抱歉
It's just brought that whole terrible time flooding back.
只是又想起了那段可怕的日子
Greta and I were friends at college.
格丽塔和我在大学时就是朋友了
We were...close, like close.
我们很亲密 非常亲密
We, uh, both loved interior design,
我们都喜欢室内设计
so going into business together was a no-brainer.
想都没想就一起做起了生意
Our firm started taking off as she died.
她死后我们的公♥司♥生意就不同往昔了
I mean, I continue to run the firm,
我还是继续运营着公♥司♥
but it wasn't the same.
但一切都不一样了
She was such a joyous person.
她是那么快乐的一个人
What was her state of mind in the days leading up to her death?
她死前那段日子里精神状态如何
Did she express any anxieties or fears?
她有表现出焦虑或者惊恐的情绪吗
I never told anyone this, but a few months before she died,
我没跟任何人说过 但她死前几个月
she told me she was having an affair --
她告诉我她有了婚外情
that it was real love, and she'd never been happier.
她说那是真爱 她从未那般开心过
Why didn't you tell the investigators at the time?
你当时为何没告诉调查员
I didn't want to make her look bad.
我不想败坏她的名声
Did she give you a name?
她有告诉你名字吗
No.
没有
I begged, of course, but she wouldn't.
我当然也问过她了 但她不肯说
She never mentioned him again,
她也没再提过他了
so I figured the affair ended badly, you know?
我想估计两个人结果不好
They usually do.
通常都这样
Real...
真的
Real what?
真的什么
Jane, could you turn that down?
简 把音量放小点
I'm sorry, Cho. I couldn't hear you.
对不起 周 我刚没听清
What was that?
你说什么
Okay. Got it. See you later.
好了 了解了 待会见
Greta was having an affair.
格丽塔当时的确有婚外情
With who, we don't know.
对方是谁 我们也不知道
An affair. Of course.
婚外情 当然了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表