剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Five more copies.
还有五份副本
Sign those, too, please.
请都签上名
They're for you.
那些是给你的
I keep the original.
原件我留着
All right. Let's go. Ah, one second.
好了 我们走 稍等一下
Now we can go.
现在可以走了
Mr. Jane!
简先生
Jane.
简
Cho.
周
You never cease to amaze me.
你总是令我惊讶不已
I got him from here, guys.
之后就交给我吧 伙计们
So you joined the F.B.I., huh?
你加入♥联♥邦调查局了
Yeah.
对
Finished training at Quantico five months ago.
五个月前刚完成在匡迪科的培训
Wow. Look at you.
看看你
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
It's this way.
这边走
Okay.
好的
Where are your socks?
你的袜子呢
Uh... I don't know.
我也不知道去哪了
Did they put a chip in your neck?
你的脖子里被植入芯片了吗
Not that I know of. Why do you ask?
据我所知没有 为什么这么问
Ah, you just don't seem too happy to see me.
只是觉得你看见我不怎么高兴
I am happy to see you.
我见到你很高兴
I just wish it was under different circumstances.
只是希望是以别的方式相见
Why is that?
何出此言
I don't think you and the F.B.I. are gonna get along very well.
我不认为你和联调局能合作愉快
I don't think they really understand how you operate.
我觉得他们并不清楚你的行动方式
Ah. They'll loosen up once they get to know me.
等熟悉我之后他们会放宽政策的
Mm-hmm.
你就想吧
Second door on the left.
左边第二个房♥间
Hello.
你好啊
Nice beard.
胡子挺帅啊
Thank you.
多谢
Thank you for the letters.
谢谢你给我写信
Oh, I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you, too.
我也想你
What's going on, huh? Why am I here?
这是怎么回事 为什么叫我来这
You'll see.
你马上就知道了
It's gonna be great. What?
会有好结果的 什么
Trust me.
相信我
All right, let's get this started.
好了 我们开始吧
Jane... these are the charges pending against you--
简 这是你面临的指控
homicide, obstruction of justice,
谋杀 妨碍司法公正
aggravated assault, grand theft auto, etcetera.
故意伤害 盗窃车辆 等等之类的
You're looking at 20 to life.
你面临的是二十年刑期到终身监禁
But all of that can go away if you agree
但只要你同意做联调局的顾问
to serve as a consultant for the F.B.I.
你将不会受到任何指控
For at least five years.
至少这里工作五年
You will be under my supervision,
你将由我监管
on Federal parole,
由联邦政♥府♥获准假释
which may be revoked at any time at my discretion.
我可以随时收回假释命令
You screw up, run away,
如果你搞砸了 想逃跑
do anything that I don't like,
做了任何让我不高兴的事
and you'll be in the jailhouse.
我就把你扔进大牢
Sign, and we have a deal.
签个字 协议就达成了
Interesting.
真有趣
As you're aware,
如你所知
you have already agreed to some terms.
你已经答应了别的条款
I didn't agree to those.
我并没有答应
I signed indicating that I read them.
我签字只表明我读过
Same difference. No, it's not, believe me.
都一样 不一样 相信我
Firstly, no parole. I'm a free man.
首先 不要假释 我是自♥由♥身
And secondly, Lisbon has to work with me.
第二 里斯本得和我一起工作
Hey, hello? Well, you won't need Lisbon.
拜托 你不会需要里斯本的
I've already assembled a team to work with you.
我已经组建了一个团队与你合作
Oh, that's not negotiable.
这个没得商量
I have a job, okay?
我有自己的工作 好吗
I'm not gonna drop everything
我不会放弃一切
just because you suddenly decided to come back.
只因为你突然决定跑回来
W-we'll talk. There are some other stipulations--
我们以后再谈 还有别的条件
easy stuff. I'm sure we can figure them out.
不是什么大事 我们肯定能达成协议
But none of this applies. This--
但这份不适用 这份
I don't think you're hearing me, Jane.
看来你没明白我的意思 简
You are on U.S. soil now,
你现在在美国领土上
I am the federal government, and I am telling you
我代表联邦政♥府♥ 而我现在告诉你
that that is a napkin.
那只是张餐巾纸
This...
这个
is the deal.
才是我们的协定
Take it...
接受
or leave it.
还是要拒绝
I'll leave it.
我拒绝
Oh, that's too bad.
那真是太糟了
You made a mistake, but, hey...
你这决定可不明智 但是
Kim?
金
Agent Fischer.
费舍尔探员
Kim?
金
Agent Fischer.
我是费舍尔探员
Agent Fischer.
费舍尔探员
Mr. Jane will be going to a detention suite.
简先生将被送往拘留套房♥
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll make the arrangements.
我很遗憾听到这个消息 我会打点好的
Oh, yeah, I'm not fussy.
我可不挑剔
If you have one with a view, I'll take it.
只要房♥间外面风景好就行
If not, uh, whatever,
如果没有 也无所谓
as long as I can make some tea.
只要允许我泡茶就行
Who is she, and what is a detention suite?
她是谁 拘留套房♥又是什么东西
Don't worry, Lisbon. It's all under control.
别担心 里斯本 一切都在我掌控中
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表