剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
Van Pelt found some coded files in Bertram's office.
范佩尔在伯特仑办公室里找到了一些加密文件
It looks like a list.
看起来像个名单
Patrick. Kim.
派翠克 金
Thank you for this. I needed the company.
谢谢你 我需要陪伴
Who doesn't?
谁不是呢
I'm here to make you an offer.
我是来给你提条件的
The bureau is willing to drop all the charges against you--
只要你来为我们工作 局里愿意
if you come and work for us. For the F.B.I.?
撤销所有对你的指控 为联调局工作
My terms. I need you to read them
我的条件 你读一下
and sign it.
然后签个字
We can work with this.
我们可以想办法实现
I'm gonna give you my home phone number...
我把家里的电♥话♥号♥码给你
in case you ever make it back to the states.
也许哪天你会回美国呢
You are on U.S. soil now, I am the federal government,
你现在在美国领土上 我代表联邦政♥府♥
and I am telling you that this...
而我现在告诉你 这个
is the deal.
才是我们的协定
That is a napkin. Take it or leave it.
那只是张餐巾纸 接受 还是要拒绝
I'll leave it.
我拒绝
Kim? Agent Fischer.
金 费舍尔探员
Agent Fischer.
费舍尔探员
Have you seen the stapler?
你见过订书机在哪吗
It busted yesterday.
昨天坏了
We have another one?
我们还有另外订书机吗
You know, maybe try the copying machine.
要不试试那台复印机
It has a staple function.
它有装订功能
Isn't that a waste of paper?
那不很浪费纸吗
No, we have tons of paper.
不浪费 纸有得是
I'm gonna go with a paper clip.
我还是用回形针吧
Agent Fischer.
费舍尔探员
Chief Lisbon. Can we talk?
里斯本警长 能谈谈吗
It's adorable.
这里挺不错的
Please. Sit down.
请坐吧
How's Jane?
简怎么样
He is still in detention.
还在拘留中
I know.
我知道
They won't deliver my letters.
我的信都没送到
Three months now.
已经三个月了
He's being kept in isolation by design.
我们是有意将他隔离的
By design?
有意隔离
You mean until he does what you want.
你是说直到他答应你们想要的事吗
We want to help him out. You want to use him.
我们想帮他 你们想利用他
Is that so bad?
这有那么不好吗
In case you haven't noticed,
我还是提醒你一下
Jane is hardly federal agent material.
简可不是做联邦探员的料
Was he state agent material?
那他是做加州探员的料吗
No, not really, but he wanted to be there.
也不是 但他很安于那个位置
And while he was there, he stopped the 10-year reign
他在加调局期间阻止了一个犯案长达十年的
of a mass murderer
杀人魔王
and exposed a society of corruption in law enforcement
还曝光了横跨分布在半个国家的
that spread halfway across the country.
执法部门腐♥败♥网络
Yeah, that didn't exactly go down by the books, did it?
没错 而这并不是按正规程序解决的 不是吗
Yeah, we know how Jane works.
是的 我们都清楚简破案的手法
And we know he's a risk.
我们知道他是一个威胁
But we can't ignore the upside.
但我们也不能否认他的优点
He closed every case you were ever assigned.
他破了你们的所有案子
Yeah, he had help.
对 他帮了忙
Which is why I'm here.
我正是为此而来
What do you want from me?
你要我做什么
Help me, Lisbon.
帮帮我 里斯本
There are national security issues at play.
发生了国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Jane won't work with us unless we meet his demands.
除非我们满足他的要求 否则简就不会配合我们的工作
He has too much pride to back down.
他太骄傲了 不肯让步
You got to give him a win. Meet one of his demands.
你们得让他胜一次 答应他一个要求
One of his demands is you.
他的条件之一就是你
Meet another one.
换一个
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
Is your work here so pressing that you can't take a break
是你这里的工作太紧急了 让你都没时间能抽个空
to help your country?
帮助一下你的国家吗
Hey, chief, uh, I radioed Officer Phelps.
警长 我呼叫了费尔普斯警官
He can run to Kmart for a new stapler.
他可以去卡马特买♥♥个新订书机回来
Swingline or Stanley Bostitch?
要斯温莱因牌还是斯坦利博斯蒂奇牌的
Visitor. Splendid.
有访客 太好了
Not a willing one, based on the posture.
从姿势看来不是自愿过来的
That's a little better.
这样好一点了
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
How you holding up?
你怎么样
You know what incarceration's like.
你知道监狱生活是怎样的
Not really.
不怎么清楚
Well, there's no need to pretend, Lisbon.
在我面前没必要假装 里斯本
We're both in the same predicament.
我们都陷入了困境
How is that? I have a home and a respected career.
这从何说起 我有家和一份受人尊敬的工作
You're locked up for murder.
而你因为谋杀被关在这里
Eh, you're splitting hairs. We're both trapped.
你这是在咬文嚼字 我们都被困住了
How am I trapped?
什么叫我被困住了
You live in Washington.
你住在华盛顿
I love Washington.
我喜欢华盛顿
High voice.
瞧你声调拔高了
Why are you being so stubborn?
你怎么就这么固执呢
The F.B.I. is offering you a "Get out of jail free" card.
联调局给了你一面特赦金牌
Well, you make that sound like a good thing.
被你说得像是好事一样
Isn't it?
难道不是吗
Not on their terms.
按他们的条款就不是
If I can't live on my terms,
如果我不能照我的条件走
I'm in prison anyway.
那就跟坐牢没什么两样
Might as well just stay in this cozy little detention suite.
还不如干脆留在这个舒适的拘留套间里
Well, that's your call, but not today.
决定权在你 但今天不行
The F.B.I. dragged me here,
联调局把我硬拖来这里
and they're not gonna let me go home
除非你帮他们解决一个案子
until you help them with a case.
不然他们是不会放我回家的
So get your ass out of the chair and let's go.
所以快把屁♥股♥从椅子上抬起来 走吧
Okay...
好了
Federal officers coming through.
联邦官员通过
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't see a couch anywhere.
我没见到这里哪有沙发
Don't start trouble. At least not yet.
别找麻烦 至少现在先别
...to the security of International Banking System.
...关乎国际银行体系的安全
We'll be assisting our New York office on this case.
我们将协助纽约办事处侦破此案
And our asset has just arrived.
我们的骨干人员到了
Mr. Jane. Lisbon.
简先生 里斯本
You called me an asset. That's so touching.
你说我是骨干 真令人感动
I'm an optimist.
我是乐观主义者
We just started briefing, if you'll have a seat.
我们刚开始做简报 请坐吧
I'm fine. Hey, Cho. Hey, Jane.
我站着就好 好啊 周 简
What's going on?
过得怎么样
We're in the middle of a briefing.
还在做简报
We can catch up later.
过会儿再叙旧吧
Gotcha. Hey there.
好的 你好
This is Abel Schneiderman.
这是亚伯·施耐德曼
He led the team that wrote the new source code
他领导的团队负责编写了新的源代码
to protect the Federal Reserve Banking System.
以用来保护美联储银行系统
Two days ago, he disappeared from his loft in Brooklyn.
两天前 他在他布鲁克林的公♥寓♥失踪了
There were signs of a struggle in his bedroom.
他的卧室里有打斗过的迹象
Schneiderman's cell phone was busted on the floor.
施耐德曼的手♥机♥被摔坏在地上
We are working on the theory that he has been kidnapped.
我们怀疑他遭到了绑♥架♥
Has there been a ransom demand?
有人要求赎金吗
Not yet, but we're expecting it.
还没有 但我们估计会的
Well, it's either that, or they will break him for the code
若非要求赎金 那他们会向他逼问代码
and launch an attack on the Federal Reserve Computer System.
从而攻击美联储计算机系统
What Abel knows could bring our banking system to its knees.
亚伯掌握的信息足以击垮我们的银行系统
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表