剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey.
嗨
Haibach's lawyer is here.
海尔巴的律师来了
Abbott's gonna try and stall her for as long as he can,
艾博特会尽可能久地拖住她
but we're probably gonna have to let Haibach go.
但是我们估计得放海尔巴走
We don't have enough concrete evidence to hold him on.
我们没有充分的证据继续拘留他
Okay.
好吧
Jane, whatever it takes.
简 不计一切代价
Please. I'm begging you. We have to get Grace back.
我求你了 我们一定得把格蕾丝找回来
I should have been contacted
我的当事人到达你办公室时
the moment my client arrived at your offices.
就应该立刻联♥系♥我
Well, he came on his own volition.
他是自愿过来的
We simply met him as he asked.
我们只是应他所求见他
Well, I'd like to speak to my client alone.
我想跟我当事人单独谈谈
Look at me. You know me.
看着我 你了解我
You know what I am capable of.
你知道我能干出什么
So if you have done anything to Grace Van Pelt,
如果你动了格蕾斯·范佩尔哪怕一根汗毛
I am gonna make you pay.
我都会让你付出代价的
Excuse me. The law says you can't just charge in here --
不好意思 法律规定你不能就这么冲进来...
Oh, don't you worry about the law.
你该担心的不是法律
You need to worry about me.
而是我
Is this man completely insane? And no matter where you go,
这人疯了吗 不管你身在何处
I will find you, and I will make you pay.
我都会找到你 让你付出代价
Agent Abbott, in all my years, I have never witnessed --
艾博特探员 我当律师这么久从没见过
All right, that's enough, Jane. Uh, okay.
够了 简 好吧
See, what you don't understand about me, Richard,
你不了解我的一点 理查德
is I don't care.
我什么都不在乎
I've got nothing to lose.
我没什么好失去的
I've been playing with the house money for years.
我已经坐吃山空好几年了
And if I go to prison for what I do to you, I don't care.
若对你下手会让我蹲监狱 我也不在乎
Okay, come on.
好了
If your friend dies, it's your fault. That's enough.
你朋友要是死了也是你的错 够了
You can't blame me!
你不能怪我头上
I had nothing to do with it -- nothing at all!
我跟这事没关系 一点关系都没有
What in the hell were you doing?
你刚那是在干什么
The unexpected.
意外一击
Yeah, it was that.
确实如此
Well, we want Haibach out of his comfort zone,
我们要让海尔巴脱离他的舒适区
so we push him to make a mistake.
所以我们得逼他犯错
Okay, now, we both know I give you a lot of latitude,
我们都知道我一向给你很多自♥由♥
but you just criminally threatened a suspect
但你刚才当着嫌犯律师的面 摄像头下
in front of his lawyer on video.
非法恐吓了他
It's admissible in court.
这都会被法庭采纳
He came here with a plan,
他计划好了才来这
and we don't know what that plan is,
而我们不知道他的计划
but he does.
但他知道
So he knows the pattern in advance.
他先一步掌控了局面
We need to break that pattern.
我们需要打破他的模式
Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
Just waiting for my client. Knock yourself out.
在等我的当事人 你们就尽力找证据吧
We just need a little more time.
我们只需要再多一点点时间
Really?
是吗
My firm is already in the process of getting
我的事务所已经着手
the depositions of the bus's passengers and the driver.
收集巴士乘客和司机的证词
We'll have them all by this evening.
今天晚上就能拿到
Richard Haibach's whereabouts
你同事被绑♥架♥时
during the abduction of your associate
理查德·海尔巴的行踪
can be stated with absolute certainty.
我们是完全可以加以证明的
You have no reason to hold my client.
你没理由继续关押我的当事人
Not yet, but the reason is there.
是还没 但是理由就在那
Now, even you have to see that.
你也能看得出来
He took her. We all know that he did.
他抓走了她 我们都知道是他干的
Then prove it.
那就拿出证据
Otherwise, you have to let my client go.
不然你还是得放了我的当事人
That's the way the law works.
法律就是这样规定的
He'll kill her if we let him go,
如果我们放他走 他会杀了她
if he hasn't already.
要是他还没下手的话
Do you realize that?
你有意识到吗
Look, don't try and make me feel guilty.
听着 不必试图让我感到内疚
I've been doing this a long time,
我♥干♥这行也不是一天两天了
and my job as a lawyer is to defend my client.
为当事人辩护是律师的职责所在
That's why people pay me.
这也是为什么人们花钱雇我
So you can give me whatever sob story you want,
随你怎么给我讲什么悲伤的故事
but we both know you've got nothing.
但我们都知道你们手上没证据
Whatever happens is on your head.
出了什么事都算在你头上
That is inaccurate,
这话可不对
unprofessional, and disrespectful.
说得很不专业 相当失礼
I'm doing my job. Don't make me do yours.
我只是在其位谋其职 别逼我越俎代庖
Hello?!
有人吗
Is anybody out here?!
有人在吗
Anybody out here?!
有人在吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Do you have a phone? I just -- well,
你有手♥机♥吗 我只是
Look, were you in an accident?
你是出了什么意外吗
I-I just need a phone. Please, do you have a phone?
我只需要个手♥机♥ 拜托 你有手♥机♥吗
Okay, okay, okay. Okay, here. Here it is.
好好好 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there coverage? I don't know.
这里有信♥号♥♥吗 我不知道
It's kind of spotty out here.
这里信♥号♥♥时好时坏
Y-you're half-frozen. Where's you car?
你都快冻僵了 你的车在哪
Where's the police station?
警♥察♥局在哪
Uh, Taos, I guess.
在陶斯吧 我想
That's, um, 45 minutes north of here.
往北走四十五分钟吧
Or there's a ranger station about a half an hour south.
或者往南走半个小时有个骑警站
Where's the nearest phone?
最近的电♥话♥在哪
Well, my cabin, I guess.
我的小屋吧
Okay, okay. I need you to take me there.
好的 我需要你带我去那
Can you take me there? It's important.
你能带我去那吗 这很重要
Just take me there right now. Yeah, yeah. All right.
马上带我去那 好的 好的
Get in, get in, get in.
上车吧 上车
Okay.
好的
Oh, you must be frozen.
你一定冻坏了吧
Yeah.
是的
I've looked into Haibach's known associates. It's a short list.
我查了海尔巴的已知联♥系♥人 没几个人
He was a loner at work and in his private life.
他在工作生活上都独来独往
He's got an older sister named Hazel
他有个姐姐叫哈泽尔
that I haven't been able to contact.
我还联♥系♥不上
I sent local P.D. to check her address.
我派当地警方去查她地址了
Should be hearing soon.
应该很快就会有答复
Dubin knows we don't have enough to charge Haibach.
杜宾知道我们证据不足无法起诉海尔巴
We have to let him walk.
我们得放他走
I'll tell Rigsby.
我去告诉瑞斯比
Keep him together, okay?
让他冷静点 好吗
You think if I talk to this lawyer woman to woman,
你觉得如果我以女性身份感化她
it would have any effect?
会有作用吗
Don't waste your time.
别浪费时间了
Okay, here we are. Home sweet home.
好了 我们到了 温馨的家
Come on, darling, let's get you inside.
来吧 宝贝 我带你进去
Get you something warm. Okay. Thanks.
给你暖暖 好 谢谢
Okay, now, mind those steps, 'cause those are slippery.
小心台阶 很滑
Hey, shut the door behind you. Don't let the heat out.
把门关上 别把热气放跑了
Phone's in the bedroom. I'll go get it.
电♥话♥就在卧室 我去拿
No electricity, huh?
这里没有电吗
Oh, lord. Bless your heart. No.
上帝保佑你 没有
The poles don't come out this far.
电线杆装不到这么偏远的地方
Then how do you have a phone?
那你怎么会有电♥话♥
I don't.
我没有
I lied.
我骗你的
Okay, kids, time's up.
好了 孩子们 时间到了
Put your pencils down.
把笔放下
We're processing your client right now.
我们正在处理你的当事人
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表