剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'll tell my car to pull around.
我去叫司机把车开过来
Okay, that's right. Pull it tight.
没错 就这样 拉紧
Use you teeth.
用牙齿
Okay.
好
So you just stay here, and you don't cause trouble.
你留在这儿 别惹什么麻烦
Richard's gonna know what to do with you when he gets here.
等理查德来了 他知道怎么处理你
Please, do you have anything hot to drink?
求你了 能给我喝点热的东西吗
I got some coffee I can heat up.
我可以热点咖啡
That'd be great. Thanks.
那太好了 谢谢
And no tricks.
别耍花招
No tricks.
不会
My name's Grace, by the way.
顺便说一句 我叫格蕾斯
Don't you try and make friends, 'cause I'm not stupid.
别试着跟我交朋友 我可不傻
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Richard's your brother, isn't he?
理查德是你兄弟 是吗
It was just the two of you, wasn't it?
就你们两个吗
No other sisters or brothers?
没别的兄弟姐妹
Yep.
对
You're older?
你比他大
Mm-hmm. Three years.
嗯 大三岁
Something happened when you were kids, didn't it?
你们小时候发生过一些事 对吗
Something bad.
一些很糟糕的事
Richard had it so hard growing up.
理查德成长得很痛苦
You people didn't understand that.
你们这些人不会懂的
It wasn't his fault.
那不是他的错
What was so hard?
为什么痛苦
Our mother run away,
我们的母亲跑了
left us both with a drunk.
把我们留给了一个酒鬼
And he did things to Richard.
他对理查德动手
Things he shouldn't have.
做了他不该做的事
Wasn't his fault.
那不是他的错
I didn't protect him.
我没有保护好他
His big sister... didn't protect him.
他的姐姐 没有保护好他
You were just a little girl. It's not your fault.
你那时只是个小女孩 那不是你的错
Don't you pretend sympathy.
别假惺惺装同情
You people are bad as my father --
你们对他的所作所为
what you did to Richard.
和我父亲一样恶劣
He wasn't hurting nobody, but you pushed and you pushed.
他没伤害任何人 可你们却步步紧逼
And now, Miss Cutie Pie, it is you who's gonna be hurt.
现在 可爱的小姐 受伤的会是你
'cause that's only fair.
这样才公平
The next step will be taking the FBI to court.
下一步我们就和联调局法庭上见
We have grounds for a strong suit.
我们胜诉的几率非常大
Will they all lose their jobs?
他们会丢掉工作吗
Well, sure, but there's potential
当然 我们还有可能
for a large settlement, as well --
拿到一大笔和解赔偿金
eight-figures large.
八位数那么多
I don't care about money.
我不在乎钱
I just want to make sure Patrick Jane suffers.
我只想确定派翠克·简会付出代价
I want him to suffer a lot.
我要让他付出惨痛的代价
Hey, y-you missed the on-ramp.
你错过那个入口匝道了
T-this is the wrong way.
你开错了
N-no, you don't have to stop.
不 不用停
You can just take the next right.
下个路口右转就行了
Hello, again.
又见面了
Haibach, Counselor.
海尔巴 律师
Jane and Rigsby are missing.
简和瑞斯比不见了
We found Dubin's livery driver
我们发现杜宾的租车司机
locked up in a downstairs closet.
被锁在了楼下的衣帽间里
Sir, honestly, I didn't know anything about this.
长官 真的 我对此毫不知情
We had nothing to do with it.
我们与此无关
But we would have, if they asked.
可如果他们开口 我们绝不会袖手旁观
Now, I'm sure you find that brave and noble,
我知道你们觉得这么做勇敢又高尚
but it's not.
但其实不是
You're federal agents, and I expect you to behave as such.
你们是联邦探员 我希望你们以身作则
Otherwise, I have no use for you.
否则我留你们何用
Now get out of my office.
都出去吧
Fischer.
费舍尔
Find them. Right now.
去找到他们 现在就去
Get out.
下车
Oh, you people are insane.
你们真是疯了
You're never gonna get away with this.
这事不会就这么算了的
Listen, he took my wife.
听着 他带走了我妻子
Whatever he gets, he deserves.
无论我怎么对他 他都罪有应得
Now go.
你走吧
Uh, Counselor.
律师
Here.
这个给你
You should probably think about your choice of clients
在你走回奥斯汀的路上
on your little walk back to Austin.
你该好好想想怎么选择当事人
Looks good.
戴着样子不错
I'm a mother, you know.
我是个母亲
I have a baby girl. Her name's Maddy.
我有个女儿 她叫玛蒂
Cut it out. I don't want to hear about it.
够了 我不想听
We named her after my grandmother.
是以我祖母的名字命名的
Her name's really Madeleine,
其实她真正的名字是玛德琳
but she looks more like a Maddy, you know?
不过她看起来更适合叫玛蒂
She shouldn't have to grow up without a mother, should she?
她不该没有妈妈陪着长大 不是吗
You just don't get it, do you?
你就是不明白 对吧
This isn't about you. This is about me and Richard.
这根本与你无关 是我和理查德的事
Everybody has looked down on us. It's like we were nothing.
所有人都看不起我们 将我们视如敝履
But now they'll see.
但很快他们就会看到
Hazel and Richard are gonna get the attention they deserve.
哈泽尔和理查德会得到应有的关注
Wait a minute.
等一下
What were you just doing?
你刚才在干什么
Put your hands up.
把手举起来
Put 'em up!
举起来
Oh, you little bitch!
你这个贱♥人♥
You were, oh, just making all nice.
你装出一副友好的样子
And the whole time,
但其实只是在
you're just lying, lying, lying to me.
不停不停不停地骗我
Aah! Hazel, that's too tight. You're hurting me.
哈泽尔 太紧了 你弄疼我了
Well, that's what you deserve, isn't it, you big liar?!
你活该 不是吗 撒谎精
And you know what -- when Richard gets here,
而且我告诉你 理查德来了之后
I'm gonna tell him all about this,
我会把这一切都告诉他
and he's gonna be so mad.
他一定会很生气的
You know what?
知道吗
I don't want to hear any more of your words!
我再也不想听你说一个字
Where is she?! Where's my wife?
她在哪儿 我妻子在哪里
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
Where is she?!
她在哪
I won't tell you where she is.
我是不会告诉你她在哪儿的
You can kill me. It won't make a difference.
你就算杀了我也无济于事
I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!
我会死的 我要死了
Does that change anything?
现在你还说不说
N-no! Stop! Stop!
不要 停下 停下
Answer me. Where is she?
回答我 她在哪
Rigsby.
瑞斯比
Where's my wife?!
我妻子在哪里
Whoa, Rigsby! Calm down, calm down. Just count to 10.
瑞斯比 冷静点 冷静点 数到十
Just count to 10. Count to 10. Where's my wife?
数到十 数到十 我妻子在哪里
No, we don't want to kill him.
我们并不想置他于死地
We just want to make him talk. I have a plan.
我们只是想让他开口♥交♥待 我有个计划
This isn't about one of your plans.
这跟你的那些计划是两码事
See, you need to just stop and just talk to me, okay?
你得马上停手然后跟我谈谈 好吗
Talk to me, Rigsby.
跟我谈谈 瑞斯比
There's another way.
还是有其他的办法的
I'm gonna make him talk.
我要让他开口♥交♥待
No, Rigsby.
不要 瑞斯比
No! No, Rigsby.
不 不要 瑞斯比
You don't want to do this.
你不会想要这样做的
I got no time to play games here.
我没时间跟他耍花招
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表