剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Huh?
什么
Yeah.
是
Here? Now?
这里 现在吗
Hey, Jane. Nice place.
你好啊 简 这地方不错
Our unsub has good taste, huh?
疑犯品味不错嘛
Yeah. W-what are you guys doing here?
是啊 你们..你们来干什么
Lisbon and I can handle this.
里斯本和我能搞定的
Well, this is a big case with a whole lot of downside potential.
这是个大案 有很多潜在的风险
D.C. wants to put senior agents on the scene.
特区那边想派高级探员到现场来
Why? Do you have a problem with that?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
Nope. No problem.
没 没问题
I'm starving. How's the food here?
我饿了 这儿的东西好吃吗
Yeah, apparently, it's good.
貌似还不错
No burgers.
没有汉堡
I wish my wife were here.
我真希望我妻子能来这
Women really love this kind of stuff.
女人就喜欢这种东西
Yeah, they do.
没错
Hi. I was wondering --
你好 我想问问...
my boyfriend would love the bathrobe in the room.
我男朋友应该会很喜欢房♥里的浴巾
Could I buy one?
我能买♥♥一块吗
Oh, there's no need, ma'am.
你不需要买♥♥ 女士
The package Mr. Jane booked last week
简先生上周预定的配套设施里
actually includes a complimentary robe.
包含了免费的浴袍
That's great.
那太好了
Wait.
等等
Last week?
上周
He booked the room last week?
他上周就订了房♥
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
The wine list, sir.
这是酒单 先生
Oh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Teresa.
特雷莎
Wow. You look spiffy.
你看上去美极了
Tell me something -- how is it possible
告诉我 你怎么可能
that you booked the rooms here last week,
上周就在这里订了房♥间
two days before the letter even arrived?
那比信寄来的时间还早两天
Okay, um...
好吧
You got me.
被你识破了
I wrote the letter. It was me.
那封信是我写的
It was, uh, just a ruse, but, uh, I'm 100% confident
那只是个计策 不过我有万全的把握
that it's gonna smoke out the killer.
可以引出那个凶手
You son of a bitch!
你混♥蛋♥
Maybe I should, um...
或许我应该...
go and talk to her.
去跟她谈谈
Yeah.
没错
Probably should order without us.
你们还是先点餐吧
Yeah. Okay.
行 好的
Hey, you know, I will take a look at that wine list.
我还是看一下酒单吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I need a taxi to the airport right now.
我现在需要一辆出租车送我去机场
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Lisbon?
里斯本
Go away.
走开
Please open the door.
拜托 开开门
Go away.
走开
You know, I'm... I'm sorry that I tricked you.
我... 我很抱歉我骗了你
I just...
我...
I just...
我只是...
You just what?
只是什么
Jane, what were you doing?
简 你这是在干嘛
I just don't want you to leave.
我只是不想让你走
You don't give a damn about what I want or need.
你根本不考虑我想要什么或者需要什么
I am just a convenience for you. You used me.
我对你来说只是一个工具 你是在利用我
It's all about you.
一切都要围着你来转
You used a... a woman's murder, Jane.
你利用了一个女人的死 简
You basically dug her corpse up for this crap.
你为了这出闹剧挖出了她的尸体
You are so twisted up in your own dishonesty,
你撒谎撒的心理都扭曲了
you have no idea how to act like a decent human being.
你根本不知道怎么做一个正直的人
No idea.
根本不知道
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉 好吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
All right, well, if you're really sorry,
行 如果你真的感到抱歉
why don't you just leave me alone?
那你还是让我自己静一静吧
Go away!
滚
I know you're there.
我知道你还没走
I can hear you breathing.
我能听见你在喘气
Just leave me alone.
让我一个人静一静
Hey, it's me.
是我
Hey, sweetheart, how are you?
亲爱的 你怎么样
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Listen, if the offer still stands, the answer is yes.
如果你的求婚还有效 那我的答案是"我愿意"
Let's get married.
我们结婚吧
Yes!
太好了
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Well, I'm... I'm on my way to D.C. now.
我... 我现在就去特区
Okay. All right, all right.
好的 好的
Text me your flight information,
把你的航♥班♥信息发给我
and I'll be there.
我去接你
Teresa, it's gonna be great.
特蕾莎 这太好了
You're gonna love the neighborhood.
你会喜欢我们住的地方的
It's... it's full of restaurants, your favorite kind.
到处都是餐厅 都是你喜欢的那种
I got a number to an excellent broker,
我有一个很好的房♥屋中介的电♥话♥
and, apparently, he's got some appointments set up for us.
他给我们安排了很多看♥房♥♥子的预约
He stood in my office, looked me in the eye,
他在我办公室 两眼看着我
and lied to me, and I bought it.
然后把我骗了 而我还相信了
Don't feel bad. Jane could sell cats to mice.
别难过 简都能把猫卖♥♥给老鼠
I hope he's fixed things with Lisbon, though.
我还是希望他和里斯本能和好
Yeah.
是啊
Think we should go check on him?
我们应该去看看他吗
No.
不
It's weird how mad she got.
很奇怪她竟然这么生气
I mean, he's pulled way worse stunts than this.
他还干过比这更离谱的事呢
He buried a man alive once.
有一次他活埋了一个人
She wasn't nearly as angry as this.
她也没有这么生气
Really?
真的假的
You don't know why?
你不知道原因吗
Don't know why what?
什么原因
Flight 407 to Washington, D.C.,
飞往华盛顿特区的407次航♥班♥
will begin boarding in 45 minutes.
将于45分钟后开始登机
We apologize for the delay.
我们对航♥班♥延误深表歉意
If there's anyone who has any hand baggage they'd like to check,
如果有旅客需要寄存手提包
please come see me at the desk.
请到柜台前来
You're the FBI man... Jane.
你是联调局的那个人 简
You're the lawyer, Randolph, right?
你是那个律师 兰道夫 对吧
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
是的 是的 没错
I don't understand what's going on here.
我不明白这是怎么回事
You killed Greta DeJorio?
你杀了格丽塔·德朱里奥吗
What? No, I didn't kill Greta.
什么 不 我没杀格丽塔
You're her secret lover.
你是她的地下情人
How...
你怎么...
Yes.
是的
I solved the clue in the letter,
我破解了那封信的含义
and I came here to kill the bastard that killed Greta.
所以来这里干掉杀死格丽塔的那个混♥蛋♥
That's so romantic.
真浪漫
Do... do you mind putting the gun down, please?
你不介意先把枪放下吧
Did...
你
did you catch him already?
你是不是已经抓住他了
Yeah, no. I...
没有 我...
I-I wrote the letter, not the killer.
是我写的那封信 不是凶手写的
What?!
什么
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表