剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Or else what?
不放又怎样
You're a cop. You can't do this.
你是警♥察♥ 你不能这么做
This is wrong.
这样做是不对的
Not after what you've done.
鉴于你作的恶 这不算错
This is poetic justice.
这是恶有恶报
What do you want, a confession?
你想要什么 要我招供吗
You know it'll never hold up in court.
你知道这在法庭上是站不住脚的
Eh, I think you might be right about that.
你说得对
Stop. Stop!
住手 住手
I'll tell you everything!
我什么都招
I think it's a bit late for that.
有点太晚了
Just -- would you -- wait. Wait.
你可以 等等 等等
My laptop.
我的电脑
I -- I kept records... of everyone.
上面有我对所有人的记录
We know about the laptop.
我们知道电脑的事
It's password-protected.
被用密♥码♥上了锁
I'll tell you the passwords! Stop!
我会告诉你密♥码♥的 住手
Stop. I'll tell you anything you want.
住手 我什么都说
Just stop, please.
住手 求你了
Tell it to me. What's the password?
告诉我 密♥码♥是什么
I'm the last person who can save you.
除了我没人能救你了
F79vr22.
F79vr22
All right?!
行了吧
We got it. We're done here.
打开了 我们完事了
Your agents tortured my client.
你的探员折磨了我的当事人
He's lying.
他在撒谎
Jane.
简
There is no evidence of physical abuse.
你没有任何他遭受身体虐待的证据
Psychological torture is still torture, Agent Abbott.
精神折磨也算是折磨 艾伯特探员
My client was made to believe
我的当事人当时以为
that he'd be killed by Mr. Jane,
简先生会杀了他
Making any evidence you may have gathered inadmissible.
这让任何你可能因此而收集到的证据无效
Yes, if that evidence is ruled
没错 前提是法♥院♥判定我们
to have been gathered illegally.
所收集到的证据是非法取得的
Which it won't be.
而这是不可能发生的事
My client has sworn to these accusations.
我的当事人已经宣誓过他是无辜的
Your client is a monster facing life in prison for what he's done.
你的当事人因为他的恶行会在监狱里蹲一辈子
I'd say just about anything if I were him.
要换了我为了自保 我也什么都敢说
You killed him.
你杀了他
Please, don't say anything.
别再说了
He murdered a man that worked for me. Anthony Tremmel.
他杀了我的一个手下 安东尼·特雷梅尔
You're certain?
你确定吗
I watched him die.
我亲眼看到他死了
This is from a live security feed...
这是楼下的拘留室的
from our holding cells downstairs.
实时监控录像
No...i-it can't --
不 这不...
I saw him.
我看到他死了
Perhaps your client
或许你的当事人
would like to revise his statement.
想要改下他的供词
Try this.
试试这个
How you doing?
你怎么样了
Good. Are you kidding?
超赞 你在说笑吗
That was amazing.
简直太赞了
Can we do it again?
我们能再来一次吗
Lisbon. My office. Now.
里斯本 立刻来我的办公室
Mr. Ridley and his lawyer
雷德利先生和他的律师
have made some serious claims against you two.
针对你们提出了很严重的指控
They're only serious if they're true.
如果他们说得对 那才算严重
Are they?
他们说得对吗
No.
不对
No.
不对
So, you didn't threaten to kill Ridley?
所以你并没有威胁要杀死雷德利
And you didn't stage the death of his associate?
也没有表演把杀死他同伙的戏码吗
No, of course not.
当然没有
All right. Well, then I'm done with you.
那好吧 我们谈完了
Not you, Lisbon.
你留下 里斯本
Jane is a liar.
简是个撒谎精
No need to deny it. I expect it of him.
没必要替他否认 我早就知道
But you're not a liar, Lisbon.
但你不是个撒谎精 里斯本
You're an honest, good person
你是个诚实的好人
with a long career ahead of you,
你有大好的前程
And I don't want to see you throw away
而我不想看你放弃
this new opportunity of yours.
我给你的这个机会
So...I'm gonna ask you this time.
所以 我再问你一遍
Is there any truth to Ridley's accusations?
雷德利的指控是真的吗
No.
不是
Everything Jane said was true.
简说的一切都是真的
You had an update for me?
有最新的进展吗
I do.
是的
Earlier today, FBI agents working with Colombian authorities
今天早些时候 联调局和哥伦比亚当局联手
searched a container ship in San Marta.
搜查了一个停在圣玛尔塔的集装箱船
They found 30 women on board.
他们在船上发现了三十个女人
Your sister, Amy, was one of them.
你的妹妹艾米就在其中
We found her.
我们找到她了
There you are.
找到你了
Hey. Ready to go?
准备要走了吗
I am so ready.
快走吧
You won't believe the day I've had.
今天一天太难熬了
Look, uh, about D.C.
听着 关于华盛顿的事情
I know it's a lot to take in,
我知道你需要思考很多事
and I didn't mean to pressure you.
我也不想给你压力
Yeah, you did.
明明就有
Yeah, I did.
好吧 的确
Maybe a little.
或许有点儿
But it's your life,
但这是你的人生
and I just want to be a part of it.
我只是很想成为你人生的一部分
I've made up my mind.
我已经决定了
I'm gonna call Don tomorrow and tell him I'll take the job.
我明天就给唐打电♥话♥ 告诉他我接受这个职位
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
确定
I wish we were somewhere more romantic,
我希望我们现在在一个更浪漫的地方
But what the hell?
但我不管了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What?
什么
What?
什么
Don't freak out.
可别吓坏了
Um, wow. Marry you?
呃 嫁给你吗
I know. I know. You need time to think about it.
我懂 我懂 你需要时间考虑一下
Yeah. It's -- it's a big decision.
没错 这是个很重大的决定
It's huge.
非常重大
There's no pressure, okay?
别太有压力 好吗
Okay.
好的
You're a tough date.
你是个很难攻下的交往对象
Have you told jane that you're leaving yet?
你有告诉过简你要走了吗
No. No, not yet.
还没有
Oh. He'll understand.
他会理解的
I'll be downstairs. All right.
我在楼下等你 好的
How'd it go with Abbott?
跟艾伯特谈得怎么样
Thanks.
谢了
We make a good team sometimes.
我们总是一对好搭档
Yeah. We do.
没错
You heading out?
你要回家了吗
Yeah.
没错
I-I'll see you tomorrow?
明天见
I'll be here.
我会一直在这
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表