剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
F.B.I! You're under arrest! Get down on the ground!
联调局 你们被捕了 跪下
Get down on the ground! Right there!
跪下 快
Get down!
跪下
Yeah, you're right. It's a tough business, isn't it?
你们说对了 这生意不好做 不是吗
You look uncomfortable.
你看起来很紧张
Don't be.
别紧张
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
Help? You've killed me.
帮我 你们已经弄死我了
Just by bringing us here,
把我们抓来
my brother and I are already dead.
已经判了我们兄弟死刑了
We're just about the only people who can help you now.
现在只有我们能帮你们了
No. You have no idea who you're dealing with.
不 你们根本不知道面对的是什么人
You people are amateurs compared to him.
和他比起来你们都只是些外行
Who? Give us a name.
谁 叫什么
He will bury you.
他会埋了你的
Well, we'll see about that.
我们走着瞧
Yeah, you will.
会的
You recognize this girl? She's 16 years old.
你认识这个姑娘吗 她才十六岁
My brother and me will not say a word.
我们兄弟俩什么都不会说的
Maybe some time in gen pop will loosen their tongues.
也许蹲一段时间大牢可以让他们开口
Maybe, but I don't have high hopes.
也许吧 但是我可不抱太大希望
I better go tell Daniela.
我得去告诉丹妮拉
San Diego police are on the line.
圣地亚哥警方的电♥话♥
Put it on speaker.
开免提
This is Agent Cho. You're calling about Jesse O'connor?
我是周探员 你是为了杰西·奥康纳的事打电♥话♥来的吗
Yes, sir, but I'm sorry to tell you we don't have good news.
是的 长官 但是很抱歉我没有什么好消息告诉你们
He wasn't there?
他不在那里吗
No, sir. He was there.
不 长官 他在
Only thing is, somebody else got him first.
但是其他人先找到他了
He's dead? Yes, sir.
他死了吗 是的 长官
Throat cut ear to ear. I'm sending you a picture.
割喉而死 给你们发了照片
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警官
Please keep us in the loop on your investigation.
请把你们的后续调查结果发给我们
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
You okay?
你还好吗
Hello. Yes?
你好 哪位
That thing in San Diego?
圣地亚哥那件事
It's taken care of, just so you know.
已经处理好了 通知你一下
Jesse O'connor, you mean?
你是说杰西·奥康纳吗
Yep. He won't be an issue for you anymore.
是的 他不再是个问题了
Good. Now we have another problem I need you to fix.
很好 现在有其他问题需要你解决
Oh, yeah?
是吗
The Qasimis.
克西米兄弟
A similar solution would be greatly appreciated.
最好是同样的解决方法
You got it, Mr. Ridley. How soon you need it done?
明白了 雷德利先生 什么时候需要解决
Time is of the essence, Anthony.
越快越好 安东尼
Time is of the essence.
越快越好
Okay.
好的
We didn't find your sister.
我们没找到你妹妹
There was another truck. She may have been on that.
还有另一辆车 她也许在那辆车上
So someone saw her at the house?
有人在房♥子里看到她了吗
Maybe. We can't be sure.
也许 我们不确定
But you will find her and catch whoever's left, right?
那你们会找到她 抓住其他人的 是吗
You'll punish them for what they've done?
他们会因为他们的所作所为受到惩罚
We will.
会的
I promise.
我保证
Well, she promised, so now we have to.
她保证了 那我们就一定要做到了
You, uh, need me to give you a ride someplace?
需要我送你去哪儿吗
Oh, no, that's all right. I already got one.
不用了 有人会送我
He was just waiting there all the time?
他一直在那儿等着
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I guess those art-department guys aren't that busy, huh?
看来这些艺术部门的人一点都不忙
It's the art-crimes department, and he's very busy.
是艺术犯罪部门 并且他很忙
He just makes a point to be there for me.
他只是想表达他会一直守候着我
You really like this guy, huh?
你真的很喜欢这个人 是吗
He got a promotion.
他升职了
It's a-a posting in D.C.
要被调派去特区
And he asked me to go with him
他想让我和他一起去
so we can be together in D.C.
这样我们就能一起在特区了
I'm thinking about it.
我正在考虑
Yeah.
好的
What do you think about it?
你怎么想的
Uh...I mean ---
我觉得
congratulations, I guess.
恭喜你吧 我猜
Congratulations?
恭喜我
That's all you're gonna say?
你就只有这些可说的
Sure. Well, I mean, if -- if -- if that's --
当然不 如果 如果
if that's what you want.
如果你想这么做的话
You're not upset?
你不难过吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然没有
I mean, if that's, um -- if you're happy.
只要你幸福的话 我就不难过
Oh, I'm happy.
我很幸福
Then I'm happy.
那我也很幸福
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
That show we missed the other night --
我们那天错过的演出
they're playing another one in 45 minutes.
他们四十五分钟后会再演一场
We can catch it if -- if -- you guys are done here, right?
我们还赶得上去看 如果 你们完事儿了吧
Oh, we're done. Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
嗯 完事儿了 完了 当然
See you, Patrick.
再见 派翠克
See you.
再见
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表