剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Narrative -- yes, I do love a story.
叙述 对 我的确喜欢故事
As do you. You read a great deal of fiction, don't you?
你也是 你看了很多小说对不对
Romantic novels. That's right.
言情小说 没错
Yes, "An illicit engagement" wouldn't scare you, would it?
所以《非法订婚》吓不到你 对吧
Where are you going with this?
你这是要干什么
I'm trying to tell my story, if you'll just let me.
我在讲故事啊 如果你让允许我讲的话
You haven't even started it.
你都还没开始
Well, they seem engaged.
大家都挺专心的
All of them except this gentlemen here,
除了这位先生
who's preoccupied by his new jacket.
只顾着专心弄自己的新夹克
That's a little vain and childish, don't you think?
有点虚荣还有点孩子气 你觉得呢
This is serious business. Pay attention.
说正经的呢 认真点
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just trying to... Sir, you will not indulge him.
我正在 先生 不要顺着他
Well, he's happy to indulge himself.
他自己忙得不亦乐乎
T-that should definitely be on the record.
那必须得记录下来
Mr. Jane, this is not a forum for you to chat with the jurors.
简先生 现在不是让你跟陪审员拉家常的时候
Well, it should be. Mr. Jane.
应该是啊 简先生
They just seem like good, honest, friendly people,
他们看起来都很善良诚实平易近人的人们
All of them except that gentleman on the end there.
除了那位最边上的先生
You know, you really should mend things with your son.
你真的得修补一下你跟你儿子间的关系了
All this anger, this bitterness, this resentment
这么多怒气 痛苦 还有愤恨
That you're bottling, it's ruining both your lives.
你一直这么憋着会毁了你们俩的生活
Stop now.
给我闭嘴
You do not dictate the agenda here.
这的规矩不是你订的
Who does?
那是谁
I do.
我
This is my courtroom, and it runs the way I say.
这是我的法庭 我说了算
Is that clear?
懂了吗
It is now. Thank you.
现在懂了 谢谢
Lydia Faulk?
莉蒂亚·福克
Socialized narcissist.
社会化自恋型人格
There is no one in that courtroom keeping her in check.
那法庭上的一切都得由她说了算
John Acardo didn't pay off jurors to avoid prosecution.
约翰·阿卡多并没有贿赂陪审员以避免被起诉
He just paid off the prosecutor.
他贿赂检察官就行了
Well, theoretically, a prosecutor could throw an investigation,
从理论上说 检察官的确能撤销调查
especially one with circumstantial evidence.
尤其是只具备间接证据的案件
I'll obtain the transcript.
我去调庭审笔录
Mm...Faulk's too smart to exclude evidence.
福克很狡猾 不会利用排除证据这一招
It would be in the way she presented the case.
应该是她陈述案件的方式有问题
Halfheartedly, lacking confidence.
表现得心不在焉 没有信心
Jury would see defeat in her eyes
陪审员发现她底气不足
and vote accordingly.
会就着这种导向投票
So, what do you propose?
你有什么建议
A new strategy.
另辟蹊径
We need to prove that John Acardo is guilty of murder ourselves.
我们得自己去证实约翰·阿卡多谋杀罪名成立
Jane believes that Acardo didn't get to the jury.
简认为阿卡多没有找上陪审员
He got to Faulk, the prosecutor.
而是找上了公诉人福克
So now we have two targets.
这下我们有两个目标了
That's right.
没错
And to take them down, we're gonna have to find proof
要扳倒他们 我们就得找到证据
that Acardo was behind the Elijah Macy shooting.
证明阿卡多是以利亚·梅西被杀一案的主谋
What evidence do we have?
我们掌握了哪些证据
Earlier this year, one of Acardo's men was arrested,
今年早些时候 阿卡多的一个手下被抓了
turned state's evidence for immunity from a drug charge.
为了不被指控涉毒 他转做了污点证人
He also testified that his boss order the hit on Macy.
他还指证说是他老板雇人杀了梅西
Multiple witnesses heard Acardo threaten
多人能证明他们听见阿卡多威胁过梅西
to have Macy killed if he didn't shut down
说梅西要是不关闭他那个体育博♥彩♥网站
his sports-betting website.
他就要了他的命
But we don't have any physical evidence.
不过我们没掌握任何实质性证据
Not yet.
目前还没有
But that's what we're gonna have to find.
我们要找的就是这个
Well, according to the transcript,
这份开庭笔录上说
Acardo claims he was at a place called Il Tavolo Bianco
阿卡多声称凶案发生那晚 他正在一个
the night of the murder.
叫做"白桌餐厅"的地方
That's his favorite restaurant, obviously his alibi.
那是他最喜欢的餐厅 很明显是托辞
Yeah, but he drones on and on about it
是 不过口供上早就有了
after it was already in the record.
他还没完没了地一直说这个
He keeps talking about the restaurant
他一直提起那家餐厅
because he's hiding evidence of his guilt.
是因为他想隐瞒罪证
You sound like Jane.
你说话的口气真像简
Well, you spend enough time with someone.
在一起久了就这样了
Lisbon, why don't you check out this Il Tavolo Bianco?
里斯本 你去探探这个白桌餐厅吧
And take Jane with you.
带简一起去
You two have a nice dinner on the F.B.I.
吃顿好的 算联调局账上
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Hey. How are you?
你怎么样
All they've got me doing is staring at photos of sex traffickers.
他们只会叫我盯着这些人贩子的照片看
I need a shower.
我需要洗个澡
Here you go.
给
You're righthanded. Uh, yes.
你惯用右手 对啊
So, that heart on your hand, y-you didn't draw that?
那你手上那颗心不是你自己画的
Uh, no. They did.
不是 他们画的
Yeah, we don't know what that means.
对 不知道是什么意思
None of the other girls we rescued had that mark.
其他被救的姑娘手上都没有这个标记
Guess I'm special.
大概我比较特别吧
Jane.
简
Excuse me.
失陪
I was looking over your interview with Agent Lisbon.
我看了里斯本探员给你做的问话笔录
You mentioned blood tests.
你提到验过血
When Amy and I went to our first modeling gig,
我和艾米是第一次去参加模特走秀活动
the nurse took our blood.
当时有个护士采了我们的血
They said we couldn't enter Europe without a blood test.
他们说我们不验血就没法去欧洲
They lied.
他们胡说的
I'm thinking that mark has something to do with your blood test.
我觉得那个标记与你们验血那事有关
Like how? We'll find out.
有什么关系 我们会查明的
You keep saying that, but nothing happens.
你一直这么说的 结果毫无进展
Just keep looking over those photos, okay?
继续看照片吧
It's not your fault.
这事不怪你
It's all my fault.
都是我造成的
I talked Amy into this.
是我劝艾米做这事的
Hey, boss.
头儿
Any breaks in the case?
案子有进展吗
Maybe.
算是吧
They took a sample of blood from
所有被贩卖♥♥的女孩
all the trafficking victims, including Daniela.
都被采集了血样 包括丹妮拉
Well, that's hardly standard procedure for traffickers.
这好像不是贩卖♥♥人口的标准流程吧
Why do you think they needed the blood?
你说他们采集血样干嘛
I don't know yet,
还不清楚
but I just went through all the evidence from the house.
不过我查了从那间屋子搜集回来的所有证据
I found these inside a first aid kit --
我在一个急救箱里发现了这些
Blood-test equipment.
是验血工具
According to the Q.R. Codes,
从上面的二维码来看
they were supplied by a Dallas company,
是达拉斯的一家公♥司♥供的货
Rutherford Medical Supply.
叫卢瑟福医疗器械公♥司♥
Well, their purchase records can help find our traffickers.
那他们的销♥售♥记录能帮我们追查到人贩子
Good work.
干得好
Hey, Cho.
周
I know you're working with Daniela on this,
我知道你让丹妮拉帮你一起调查这事
but try not to get her hopes up.
不过别让她抱太高期望
The longer this stretches on,
这案子拖得越久
the less likely we'll be able to find her sister.
我们找到她妹妹的可能性就越小
It's nice.
这里不错
A little dark.
有点暗
Buona sera, signora.
晚上好 女士[意大利语]
I am Aurelio.
在下奥雷利奥
May I hang your coat?
帮你把衣服挂起来吧
Yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
This way, please.
这边请
I have just the table for your...special evening.
有个位子很适合你们这特别的夜晚
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表