剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I left the party early
我就提前离开了派对
and walked back to the honeymoon suite.
走回了蜜月套房♥
Why were you in the honeymoon suite?
为什么你住在蜜月套房♥里
We're paying for this wedding.
这个婚礼的钱都是我们付的
What was the victim doing at the party?
死者在派对上都做了些什么
The usual.
没什么特别的
Standing... watching.
站着 在一旁看
To be honest, I felt sorry for the man.
说实话 我觉得他还挺可怜的
What was your relationship with the victim?
你和死者是什么关系
Larry's my fiancee's uncle,
拉里是我未婚妻的舅舅
so as far as I'm concerned, he's my blood.
所以在我看来 他就是我的亲人
But weird blood, you know?
但这个亲人很古怪
Do you know of anybody who may have wanted to harm the victim?
你知道有什么人想要伤害死者吗
Nobody really felt strongly enough about him
没有人跟他很亲 但也没人跟他交恶
one way or the other.
都挺平淡的
He just kinda... floated along
他就好像 跟大家都不亲
like family flotsam.
游离于家族之外
That was his strength, you know?
他有那种能力
The power of social invisibility.
那种在社交中不引人注目的能力
I think I could have loved him.
我想我可能会爱上他
Did he talk to anyone at the party?
在派对上他跟什么人说话了吗
Yes. My son's friend Charlie from college.
对 我儿子在大学认识的朋友 查理
Did you know Roberto went to college?
你知道罗伯托上过大学吗
First in the family.
我们家里头一个
Well, I was pretty toasted.
我那时已经喝高了
But I think Larry was talking about a new rifle.
我记得拉里那时在谈论一把新步♥枪♥
Said he bought it to defend himself.
他说他买♥♥来自卫的
Rifle? Are you sure?
步♥枪♥ 你确定吗
The victim doesn't have any record of gun ownership.
死者没有枪♥支♥所有记录
I think he was just trying to fit in.
我觉得他只是想要融入圈子
You know, be one of the guys.
想成为一分子才这么说的
Same reason Larry offered to go on a liquor run for us.
所以他才会主动提出去给我们买♥♥酒
Did you see the victim leave the party?
你有看到死者离开派对吗
No hablo inglés.
我不会说英语[西语]
Excuse me.
稍等一下
Somebody in that wedding party had to have seen something.
婚礼上一定有人看到了什么
Love is in the air, Lisbon.
空气中充满了爱意 里斯本
These two families are about to be married.
这两家人就要联姻了
They're not gonna turn on each other without a push.
不推他们一把他们不会出♥卖♥♥♥对方的
What kind of push?
怎么推
If we want to learn who killed uncle Larry,
要查出谁杀了拉里舅舅
then we need to clear the air.
我们要做到以正视听
That means no more playing nice for the happy couple.
也就是说不要再为了新人装友善了
We need some honesty.
你们要诚实
Who's not being honest? Well, you, for starters.
谁不诚实了 首先是你
You're the groom's sister, I take it.
你应该是新郎的姐姐吧
And my bridesmaid.
也是我的伴娘
Yes, that was a lovely gesture,
这么做本来挺好的
but you put her in a very awkward position,
但是这样反而会让她尴尬
because she resents you. No, I don't.
因为她讨厌你 我没有
Yes, you do. Be honest.
你有 诚实点
Do you resent me, Rose?
你讨厌我吗 罗丝
You talk down to my brother! You're always correcting him.
你对我弟弟颐指气使 总是指正他
That's not true. When has she ever--
那不是真的 她什么时候
Not now, Roberto.
别说话 罗伯托
Rose, are you mad at me
罗丝 你生气是因为
because I paid for your bridesmaid dress?
我帮你付了伴娘礼服的钱吗
You didn't pay for my dress.
你可没付我的礼服的钱
You don't work in retail.
你又不是售货员
Now she's doing it to me.
现在她对我这么做了
Stacey was an English Major, Chica.
史黛西学的是英语专业 丫头
She just sounds superior.
她只是讲起话来有点高傲而已
"Chica"? My daughter is not your housemaid.
"丫头" 我女儿可不是你家里的佣人
Hey. She speaks English.
她会说英语
Can we all show some respect here, please?
你们能不能互相尊重一下彼此
We're a family now.
我们是一家人了
Yes, one big, happy family.
是啊 幸福的一大家子
Is that why you hooked up with the bride's mother
所以你才在彩排后的派对上和新娘的妈妈
at the after party?
勾搭到一起是吗
What was that?
你说什么
You said that your wife had a migraine last night,
你说你妻子昨晚偏头痛
which is the enablers' code for "drunk."
说大概是喝多了
And today, she can't look the groom's father in the eye.
而今天 她都不敢直视新郎的爸爸
That's why she wasn't at the wine tasting this morning.
所以今天早上她才没去品酒
You made a move on my mom?
你居然对我妈下手
Why are you blaming papi? Maybe your mom's the adulterer.
你怪我爸干什么 也许是你妈才是奸夫
Adultress. Stop correcting him!
是奸妇 别纠正他了
Yeah! I see it now.
我现在发现了
Okay, shut up!
闭上你的嘴
This is my wedding day, and I will say and do
今天是我结婚 我想说什么做什么
whatever I want.
都是我说了算
And what I want...
而我要
is to cancel this wedding.
取消婚礼
Life. Happening.
生活啊 充满了意外
Stacey, you don't mean that.
史黛西 你那是气话
You guys have been planning this for months.
你们为这场婚礼准备了几个月了
I flew in from Florida to be here.
我从佛罗里达飞过来参加你们的婚礼
You're all on your own.
你自便吧
Nice push.
这招推得不错
Ah, something good will come out of this. You'll see.
会有好进展的 你很快就能看到了
Can we go back to Napa now? Please.
可以回纳帕了吗 请吧
Groom's brother said
新郎的弟弟说
that neither side of the family approves of the wedding,
双方家庭都不赞成他们结婚
but they're both pretending like they do.
但他们都装作赞成
Not anymore.
现在可不装了
I followed up on that rifle tip.
我跟进了那条步♥枪♥的线索
According to bank records, uncle Larry wrote
根据银行记录 拉里舅舅
a personal check for one two weeks ago.
两周前用个人支票买♥♥了枪
We need contact information for the firearms dealer.
我们需要枪♥支♥销♥售♥商的联♥系♥方式
A private rancher sold it to him.
一个私人牧场主卖♥♥给他的
James Harris. I have an address.
叫詹姆斯·哈里斯 我有他的地址
The victim said he brought a rifle to protect himself.
死者说买♥♥枪是为了保护自己
Let's find out from who. Rigsby, you're with me.
我们查查看是为了防谁 瑞斯比 跟我走
I'll run background checks on the invitation list.
我会对婚宴受邀名单上的人做背景核查
I thought you were supposed to solve a crime,
我还以为你是来破案的
not, uh, destroy a wedding.
而不是破坏婚礼
Well, I'd say the killer did that.
那是凶手干的
I'm prepared to marvel at your insight.
我等着惊叹你敏锐的洞察力了
Who's the killer?
谁是凶手
Still working on it.
还在查
Really? I'm surprised. I'd have...
是吗 我这下真的吃惊了 我还以为
I'd have thought you'd have him in cuffs by now.
我还以为你现在应该已经抓住他了
Oh, I hate to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
Jane. Mrs. Bonner would like to have a word with you.
简 邦纳夫人想和你谈谈
You were right.
你说得对
Before I left the party, Mr. Salas and I shared a kiss.
我离开派对之前 和萨拉斯先生接吻了
A drunken, mistaken kiss.
一个喝多了以后错误的吻
Uh, where did this, uh, inebriated smooch take place?
你们是在哪里醉吻的
Behind the chapel.
教堂后面
Did you see anything here by the pond?
你们有看见池塘边有什么动静吗
No, but we heard a splash around midnight.
没有 但是午夜前后我们有听见水溅声
Did you hear any... screams or sounds of a struggle?
有听到任何尖叫 或者挣扎的声音吗
I should have gone to help him.
我应该去帮他的
It wouldn't have mattered.
那也没什么用
It seems he was killed someplace else.
他是在其他地方被杀害的
The body was just dumped here.
只是被抛尸在此而已
Hiding the body until after the wedding in the pond,
凶手把尸体藏在池塘里 等到婚礼结束
which is not such a great hiding place, I would think.
要我说 这池塘可不是藏尸体的好地方
A little too public.
太不隐蔽了
Bella Vista.
贝拉维斯塔
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表