剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I want answers!
我要答案
Answer me! Where's my wife?!
回答我 我妻子在哪里
Last chance!
最后一次机会
Okay, you need to let me handle this.
好了 你得让我来处理这件事
No, there's no time. I have to find Grace.
不行 没时间了 我要找到格蕾丝
You're gonna set fire to the only person
你要烧死唯一一个知道
that can tell us where she is.
她下落的人
W-what is the point of that?
这样做有什么意义
What is that gonna prove?
这能证明什么
Drop something?
掉什么东西了吗
No, don't. Drop the flare.
不要 放下燃烧棒
Get rid of the flare!
把燃烧棒扔到一边
Okay, okay.
知道了 好了
Give me your coat.
把大衣给我
Put the vest in the trunk.
把防弹衣放到后备厢里
You, Jane, you're gonna drive.
简 你来开车
Let's go.
快点
Easy.
别轻举妄动
Man was curious about his wife.
好奇自己妻子下落的男人
I'm gonna satisfy that curiosity.
我就来满足你的好奇心
Get in.
上车
They found Dubin on old highway 29.
他们在29号♥旧公路上找到了杜宾
Maybe they're headed for Hill Country.
也许他们要去希尔县
Haibach could have a place out there.
海尔巴有可能在那里有房♥子
Yeah, I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I've had agents searching every inch of the state.
我已经让探员们把整个州翻得底朝天了
I think they're out of Texas.
我觉得他们已经开出德州了
I have an idea.
我有个想法
Maybe. New Mexico.
也许他们去了新墨西哥州
Up in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
在基♥督♥圣血山脉那边
Why do you think that?
你为什么这样想
Well, I thought I'd try coming from a different angle, you know?
我觉得我应该试着从全新的角度看这件事
'cause everyone kept saying
因为每个人都在不停地说
How Haibach was being so careful and stuff.
海尔巴是多么的谨慎小心
So first I looked into where Haibach was born and grew up.
所以我首先调查了海尔巴是在哪里出生长大的
Oh, let me guess -- New Mexico?
让我猜猜 新墨西哥州
No, but he had grandparents there,
不是 但他的祖父母住在那里
spent time there as a child.
他童年时期是在那里度过的
He liked it, returned whenever he could.
他很喜欢那里 有时间就会回去
In fact, he wrote his thesis in college
事实上 他在大学里在写了
on the pueblo people culture,
关于普韦布洛人文化的论文
which is centered in New Mexico.
而新墨西哥州就是主要聚居地
He -- he didn't actually do too well on the paper, actually --
事实上他写得不太好
We don't need to know that.
我们不需要知道这点
Oh, okay. Right.
那好吧
So -- so then I started looking into his shopping profile,
所以然后我开始调查他的购物概况
focusing on travel, books,
主要是购买♥♥旅游用品 书籍
camping gear, stuff like that.
露营用具之类的东西
And there were purchases designed for cold and snow.
甚至还购买♥♥了抵御寒冷和大雪的用品
But he lives in Colorado. That's cold and snowy.
但他住在科罗拉多 那里就是冰天雪地
Right, but he also bought travel books
没错 但他还买♥♥过关于
for Taos and Albuquerque,
陶斯和阿尔伯克基的旅行书籍
Both in New Mexico.
两个地方都在新墨西哥州里
Okay, you may be onto something.
好吧 你有可能查到点子上了
We'll look into it. Wait. That's not all.
我们去查证一下 等等 还没说完
On a hunch, I called the new tenant
凭着直觉 我打给刚搬进
who moved into Hazel Haibach's apartment.
哈泽尔·海尔巴公♥寓♥的住客
I asked her if she'd forgotten anything, needed it mailed.
我问她是不是落下什么东西 需要邮寄过去
Turned out she did.
结果她还真落下东西了
The address she gave was a P.O. Box in Santa Fe.
给我的地址是一个在圣达菲的邮政信箱
New Mexico. At the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
新墨西哥州 在基♥督♥圣血山脉的山脚下
Yeah. Great.
是的 很好
Get the satellites looking in the area.
让卫星监控那个区域
I'll put in a request to get a drone up.
我去申请派出一架无人飞机
If they are out there, I think we can find them.
如果他们就在那里 我想我们能找到他们
She got away. That's my girl.
她逃走了 这才是我的好姑娘
That's all right. Bet I can find her.
没关系 我肯定还能再找到她
Get back out to the car.
回到车上去
Richard's coming.
理查德要来了
Hey, do you think it was by chance
你觉得我是碰巧
that I picked you up?
让你搭车的吗
That told me when you escaped.
你一逃跑 这个就响了
I was coming for you, stupid.
我就是冲着你去的 笨蛋
We think we may have found the place
我们认为我们或许已经找到
that Grace Van Pelt is being held.
格蕾斯·范佩尔被关的地方了
It's a seasonal cabin up near the edge of the tree line.
是一个在林木线边上的季节性租用小屋
You have evidence of occupation? Firm evidence?
你有那里住了人的证据吗 确凿的证据
Smoke coming out of the chimney, going back six weeks.
过去六个星期烟囱里都有冒烟
Same time Hazel Haibach left Sacramento.
和哈泽尔·海尔巴离开萨克拉门托的时间符合
And there's a gray S.U.V. parked next to the building.
而且还有一辆灰色的越野车停在旁边
It all matches up.
一切线索都吻合起来了
This must be the place.
一定就是这个地方了
Okay.
好吧
I'll call the chopper. We'll be there in an hour.
我把直升机叫来 我们一小时后到那里
Pull over and stop.
靠边停
We're here. Get out.
到地方了 下车
That's where Grace is?
格蕾丝就在这里吗
Get out and see.
下车亲自看看吧
And your sister, Hazel, right? She's there, too?
还有你的姐姐哈泽尔 对吧 她也在这儿
What?
什么
Well, you didn't think we knew?
你觉得我们不知道吗
Do we look that stupid to you?
在你眼里我们就这么笨吗
Shut up and get out of the car.
闭嘴 下车
No.
不
Out of the car now.
下车 立刻
Think you're a big man, do you?
觉得自己很了不起 对吧
You really think I'd let you get away with what you've done?
你觉得我真的能让你逃脱你的罪行吗
I will shoot you if you don't do what I say,
你要是不按我说的做 我就会开枪
Believe me.
我说到做到
Go ahead.
那就开枪吧
I don't think you have it in you.
我认为你根本没那个胆
Now who looks stupid?
现在看起来谁是笨蛋了
The bullet Rigsby fired next to you was the only one in the gun.
瑞斯比在你身边打出的那发是枪内唯一的子弹
Not a particularly strong trick, but it got the job done.
并不是个特厉害的把戏 但挺有效果
What you're gonna do now is get your sister
你现在要做的就是让你的姐姐
to come out of the house and put her hands on her head.
从屋里出来 双手抱头
Come on. Get out.
快 下车
Come on. Let's go.
快 走
Call out to your sister
喊你姐姐
and tell her to let Grace go and come out here.
叫她放了格蕾斯 然后从屋子里出来
Hazel?
哈泽尔
Hazel!
哈泽尔
The police have me.
我被警♥察♥抓了
They say you have to let the girl go and come out.
他们叫你把那女的放了 从屋子里出来
Everything's gonna be fine, Hazel,
保证没事 哈泽尔
exactly as your brother says.
照你弟弟说的做
No, now you shut up.
别出声 闭嘴
No, shut up!
闭嘴
Call out to her again.
再喊她
Hazel?
哈泽尔
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪儿
Maybe she went out.
可能出去了
Her S.U.V.'s right there.
她的车在那儿呢
Hazel!
哈泽尔
I don't know where she is. I don't know.
我不知道她在哪儿 真不知道
That's Grace. Rigsby.
是格蕾斯的声音 瑞斯比 冷静
But, Jane, it's Grace. Jjust don't panic.
可那是格蕾斯 简 别慌
You go.
你给我走
Be careful.
小心
Stay there.
站那儿别动
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表