剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
She just did.
她刚已经问了
Listen to me.
听我说
The C.B.I. is gone now.
如今加调局已经不复存在了
We're on our own. You need to protect yourselves.
我们只能靠自己了 你们得保护好自己
You don't know where Jane is, you don't know what he's doing,
你们不知道简在哪里 他在干什么
and you don't want to know, you understand?
也不想知道 明白了吗
Yes, boss.
明白 头儿
Yes, boss. Yes, boss.
明白 头儿 明白 头儿
All right then.
那就好
But I am not your boss anymore. That's the point.
但我已经不是你们的头儿了 关键就在这里
We're on our own.
我们只能靠自己
Yeah, we get it.
我们明白的
So where is he?
那他在哪
You're a wanted man.
你被通缉了
Well, I like to think so.
我想也是
Seriously. Abbott put an actual warrant out on you.
我说真的 艾伯特给你下了逮捕令
Eh. It's not the first time.
也不是第一次了
So you gonna tell me, or what?
所以你到底要不要告诉我
Oh, yeah. Uh... Bertram called me.
哦对 伯特仑打给我了
I know.
我知道
What did he say?
他说了些什么
Well, whatever he wanted to say, he didn't have time.
不管他想说什么 他那时都没来得及
Why the hell is he still here?
为什么他还在城里
What does he want?
他想做什么
I'm guessing he'll call back soon and tell me.
我猜他会很快再打来告诉我
Your phone's not safe. The F.B.I.--
你的手♥机♥不安全 联调局...
Yeah, they have a tap on the line.
对 他们装了窃听
But they don't have a trace yet.
但他们还没追踪到
If they had a trace, then I'd be arrested already.
如果他们追踪到了 我现在就早该被捕了
Maybe so, but sooner or later, they'll get a trace on you.
也许如此 但他们早晚会追踪到你的
I know.
我知道
But I can't get rid of my phone until Bertram calls.
但在伯特仑打来之前我不能扔掉手♥机♥
It's all very suspenseful.
所以事情就悬在这了
What does he want?
他到底想干什么
Who?
谁
Bertram.
伯特仑
We'll see.
到时候就知道了
Now you're being evasive.
你在闪烁其词
What beady little eyes birds have.
小鸟的眼睛圆又亮
Tiny Dinosaurs, you know?
《小恐龙》[系列童书] 你知道吧
I know.
我知道
I know you know what he wants.
我知道你很清楚他的意图
What does he want?
他到底想干什么
Hello? Oh, sorry I had to hang up on you.
喂 很抱歉我那时不得不挂电♥话♥
It's been a busy day.
今天实在太忙了
Yeah, no problem. You know, this phone is not safe.
没关系 这个电♥话♥不安全
Let me call you back in a moment.
我马上再打给你
Yeah.
好的
What'd he say?
他说什么
Just a second.
稍等一下
Hey. How you doing?
你好啊
I'll give you $100 for that phone.
我出一百块换你的手♥机♥ 行吗
Huh?
什么
$200 for that phone.
两百块换你的手♥机♥
What's the catch?
这是什么骗局吗
No catch.
不是骗局
$300 plus...
三百块 外加
a replacement phone.
一部替代机
Uh, okay.
那好吧
Yeah, dude, I'll call you right back.
哥们 我一会儿再打给你
Pleasure doing business with you.
交易愉快
Thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
What did he say?
他刚才到底说了什么
Look, I think we should meet and talk.
我觉得我们应该见面好好谈谈
Just the two of us. What, like a date?
就我们俩 就像约会一样吗
Yes...
是啊
No.
不
Look, the game is over.
听着 游戏结束了
I'd call it a very honorable tie.
我得说你我确实不分伯仲
And now that it's over,
既然现在一切都结束了
I really think that we should talk.
我真的觉得我们应该好好谈谈
You know, a truce. No weapons, no tricks.
停战 不带武器 不玩花招
Just talk.
就谈谈
Then we both walk away.
然后各行其道
Talk. About what?
谈谈 谈什么
Well... everything.
谈谈这一切
I think we both could use a little closure, don't you?
我想我们都需要有个了结 不是吗
It has to be today. You know, now.
就在今天 现在
I'm kind of pressed for time.
我时间有点紧
How do I know I can trust you?
我怎么知道能否相信你呢
Ah, don't be timid now, Patrick.
都到现在了就别胆小了 派翠克
I could have killed you many times, and I haven't, have I?
我有那么多机会杀你 却都没下手 不是吗
Okay. When and where?
好吧 时间 地点
Excellent.
非常好
I'll be at the Fremont Park fountain in half an hour.
半小时后弗里蒙特公园的喷泉边见
No. Don't know it. Central bus station.
不行 我不知道那个地方 中♥央♥汽车站见
North entrance. Nah, There's too many people.
北入口 不行 那里人太多
There's too many cops.
而且警♥察♥太多
You know Alexandria Cemetery?
你知道亚历山大公墓吗
Of course I do.
我当然知道
Yeah, there's a chapel by the western gate.
西门那边有个小教堂
That--that'll do. Half an hour.
行啊 半小时之后见
Don't be late. I can't wait around.
别迟到 我不能待太久
Half an hour.
半小时之后见
What'd he say?
他说什么
He wants to meet with me.
他想见我
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
Probably.
可能吧
Well, what are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
I'm gonna meet him.
我去见他
You can't.
不行
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
相信我 我知道自己在干什么
Jane, don't do this. Think about it.
简 别去 你想想
The F.B.I. is gonna get Bertram soon enough.
联调局马上就要抓到伯特仑了
I don't want the F.B.I. to get him.
我不想他落在联调局手上
You knew this day was coming.
你知道这一天早晚会来
It's here.
就是今天了
Let me come with you.
那我和你一起去
No, I don't want you involved.
不行 我不想让你牵扯进来
Involved? I am involved.
牵扯 我早就深陷其中了
Not anymore.
不能再这样了
I'm gonna need to borrow your gun.
我要借你的枪
My gun?
我的枪
Yes, your gun. I'm not gonna use it.
是 你的枪 我不会开枪的
Just a prop.
就是壮壮胆
Teresa, trust me, please.
特蕾莎 请你相信我
Just trust me.
相信我就好
Thank you.
谢谢
Like that way.
那边吧
Thanks.
谢了
The suspect got moved.
疑犯逃跑
Where's the man in charge here? Where is Abbott?
负责人呢 艾伯特在哪儿
Get down on your knees.
跪下
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把手举到我能看见的地方
Where is Abbott? I-I have to go.
艾伯特在哪儿 我必须得走了
All right, take it down a notch, people.
好了 淡定点 伙计们
He's not Al Capone.
他又不是阿尔·卡彭
Abbott, please listen to me.
艾伯特 请听我说
I can tell that you're a man of honor.
我看得出来你是个正人君子
On my honor, I will give myself up in an hour.
我以我的名誉发誓 我一小时之后就回去自首
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表