剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, Red John is the only person besides us
除了我们 血腥约翰是唯一一个
that knows the real list of suspects,
知道真的疑犯名单的人
so he is the only person that has no motive to do this.
因此他也是唯一一个没有动机做此事的人
Then who broke in here?
那闯进来的是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone with easy access, a lot of resources and power.
是一个便于进出这里 有很多手段与权力的人
The F.B.I. They've been wanting
是联调局的 他们一直
to get their hands on the Red John case for a while.
想要染指血腥约翰案
They were not happy when Homeland Security took over.
国土安♥全♥局♥接手的时候他们很不高兴
True.
对
You know, I've always suspected the F.B.I. are watching me.
我一直怀疑联调局里有人在监视我
Personally.
私下里
As paranoid as it sounds,
虽然听起来很像是太多疑了
it would explain how they got the Marx case.
但这倒是解释了他们是如何拿到马♥克♥思♥案子的
But why would they do this to him?
但他们为什么要拷问他
And how do we proceed?
我们该怎么着手
I can't just go to the F.B.I. and ask them
我不能就直接去联调局问他们
if they killed Marx.
是不是他们杀了马♥克♥思♥
If the F.B.I. Has been watching me,
如果联调局在监视我
I'll bet that someone very high up in the CBI
我打赌一定是加调局的某位高层
authorized it, or at least went along with it.
批准了此事 至少同意此事
I need to talk to them.
我得找他们谈谈
Bertram. But you obviously can't ask him.
伯特仑 但显然你不能问他
Madeleine Hightower then.
那就找玛德琳·海托华
Hightower?
海托华
She hasn't run the CBI in three years.
她已经不在加调局当事三年了
What kind of information do you think she still has access to?
你觉得她还能获得什么信息
And if so, why would she share it with you?
就算她能 为什么她愿意跟你分享
Well, Red John tried to kill her.
血腥约翰想杀她
She's gonna want to help me.
她肯定会帮我的
Unless she blames you.
除非她认为此事错在你
Eh. I'm gonna call her.
我还是打给她吧
Fine.
好吧
Oh. What do you have planned for the day?
你今天打算做些什么
You don't officially have a case, do you?
你没什么正式的案子要办 对吧
You can relax.
就放松下吧
Get a massage, mani/pedi.
去按♥摩♥一下 做个美甲
No.
不要
I have to go and offer protection
我要去找你名单上的六个人
to the six people on your list, which you are going to give me.
向他们提供保护 而你 要给我那六个人的名字
I was hoping you'd opt for the massage.
我原本还盼着你去做按♥摩♥呢
Oh, I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Finally got him back to sleep.
终于把他哄睡着了
Good job, Mr. Rigsby.
干得好 瑞斯比先生
And we don't have to leave for work for another hour.
接下来的一小时我们也不用出门工作
What are we gonna do to pass the time?
我们怎么来打发时间呢
Well, I don't know, Mrs. Rigsby.
还不知道呢 瑞斯比夫人
Oh... don't.
不要啊
It's Lisbon.
是里斯本
She can wait 10 minutes.
让她等一会吧
Lisbon.
里斯本
It must be important. You should get it.
肯定有重要的事 快接吧
Morning, boss.
早啊 头儿
You and Rigsby take these four.
你和瑞斯比负责这四个
I'll take Haibach and Lee.
我负责海尔巴和李
Isn't Haibach the guy from the Panzer case
海尔巴不是那个圣华金河杀手案里的吗
with all the photos of the little girls?
拍了很多小女孩照片那个
Yeah. I've dealt with him once before,
是的 我之前跟他打过交道
so maybe he'll be more likely to come with me.
所以他可能愿意跟我谈
Rape charges, drug charges,
强♥奸♥指控 贩毒指控
human trafficking charges.
贩卖♥♥人口指控
Really? We're gonna help these guys?
没搞错吧 我们要帮助这些人
That's the job. We don't get to pick and choose.
这就是我们的工作 我们无权选择
We need to warn these men that their lives are in danger
我们要警告这些人他们现在有生命危险
and offer them protection.
并为他们提供保护
Now get on it.
赶紧开工吧
And I was watching her brush her teeth this morning,
今天早晨我一直在看她刷牙
and she does the full two minutes,
她竟然刷了整整两分钟
just like the dentist says.
完全按照牙医要求的那样
The wrong person, that could be really annoying,
要是换了别人 我早就觉得烦了
but today I just thought, cool.
但是今天 我觉得这样挺好
I'm gonna be spending the rest of my life
我这下半辈子都有她
with those really good teeth, you know? Nope.
这副好牙相伴 明白吗 不明白
M-my point is, marriage is even better than I thought.
我的意思是 结婚比我想像得要好
Except...
除了
It's not a big deal. It's only been three days.
也不是什么大事 结婚才三天嘛
It's sort of funny, really.
也挺有意思的 真的
W-we haven't done it yet.
我 我们还没那个过
As a married couple.
结婚以后
What about at the hotel?
酒店那晚呢
After the wedding. I got you that carriage.
婚礼后 我送你们上了马车
Yeah, we passed out.
是的 我们当时都不省人事了
It was a very emotionally draining day.
那天太激动了
Plus we drank too much. Right.
再加上我们喝了很多酒 也是
Then we had to work the next day.
而且第二天我们还要工作
And since then, Sara's at a conference in L.A.,
而且那之后 萨拉一直在洛杉矶开会
so we've had Ben every day, morning and night.
本就一直从早到晚由我们带着
You know, I read a study on the Internet.
我在网上看过一篇研究报告
It said women lose interest in sex
上面说女人一旦结婚之后
almost immediately after marriage.
就会马上变得性冷淡
It's Darwinian.
达尔文主义者的观点
Nah, not Grace. She's always been super into...
格蕾斯绝不可能 她总是非常...
M-my point is, I don't believe it. It's not true.
我的意思是 我不信 不可能是真的
I'm just telling you what the Internet said.
我只是跟你说我在网上看到的论点
Rick Dort? CBI. Open up.
里克·多特 加调局的 开门
Anyone can say anything on the Internet.
在网上谁想说什么都行
Doesn't mean it's true.
不一定是真的
Yeah?
什么事
Mr. Dort?
多特先生吗
Agents Rigsby and Cho from the CBI.
我们是加调局的瑞斯比和周探员
We want to talk to you about--
我们想跟你谈谈
Hands in the air, or I'll shoot you in the head.
举起手来 否则打爆你的头
Hey, man, don't shoot.
伙计 别开枪
We have reason to believe your life's in danger.
我们有理由相信你有生命危险
We came to offer police protection.
我们是来给你提供警方保护的
What?
什么
Your life is in danger.
你现在有生命危险
It is?
是这事
You're not here about the meth... other thing?
你们不是因为冰♥毒♥ 别的事
The meh... other thing?
冰[别]的事
There is no other thing.
没什么别的事
Slip of the tongue.
口误了
Get out of the pool.
赶紧出来
Hey, Grace. You look a little peaked.
格蕾斯 你有点憔悴
I found out why you haven't been able
我知道你为什么一直
to get in touch with Hightower.
联♥系♥不上海托华了
What is it? Tell me.
为什么 告诉我
I spoke to her aunt, and she said
我跟她姑姑通过电♥话♥ 她说
Hightower and the kids had an accident.
海托华和孩子们出事了
They're dead.
他们都死了
What? When?
什么 什么时候的事
Two weeks ago on vacation in Mexico.
两周前在墨西哥度假的时候
They drowned.
他们淹死了
How come we didn't hear about it sooner?
为什么我们之前不知道
It's very strange.
很奇怪
Apparently, they never found the bodies,
他们一直没有找到尸体
and authorities have called off the search and rescue.
当局已经停止了搜救工作
Wh-what did you say her aunt's name was?
你刚才说她姑姑叫什么
Ruby. Ruby hightower.
露比 露比·海托华
Yeah, well, I-I'gonna need an address.
我需要她的地址
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表