剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Patrick. No, you listen to me.
派翠克 不 你听我说
You're gonna meet me tonight at 8:00,
我要你明晚八点来见我
Or I'm gonna come back here, and when I do,
否则等到我再回来找你
you will need more than these walls to keep you safe.
就算这是领♥事♥馆♥也保不了你
Threats?
威胁我吗
That's so out of character.
这不是你的风格啊
I mean every word of it.
我说的话句句当真
Yes.
确实
I believe you do.
我相信你
But you see, Patrick,
可是派翠克
a dying man does not fear death.
将死之人还怕什么死亡威胁呢
Oh, please.
省省吧
This charade might work on your disciples.
装模作样骗骗你那些信徒还行
It doesn't work on me.
骗我就算了吧
You think too highly of me.
你太高估我了
Unfortunately,
非常不幸的是
it's not a charade.
这次不是装的了
How long have you got?
你还剩多长时间
It's spread to the blood.
已经扩散到血液了
There's nothing they can do. I don't know...
已经无药可医了 我不知道
Two weeks, a month.
也许两周 也许一个月
You see...
听我说
it's not personal.
这不是针对你
It's just that...
只是现在
my time now is very precious.
时间对我来说太宝贵了
I'm still gonna need you tonight.
今晚我还是需要你来
For god sake, why?
看在上帝的份上 为什么
What's so damned important?
有什么事如此重要
Red John.
血腥约翰
I'm close.
我终于接近他了
Closer than I've ever been.
前所未有的接近
Red John...
血腥约翰
Look...
听着
nothing would give me more pleasure
今晚我若能去见你
than to be with you there tonight.
那是再高兴不过了
But?
但是
There's more to this than you know.
我的情况比你想象的复杂
There's--there's more keeping me here.
我被困在这儿还有别的原因
The F.B.I?
联调局吗
Yeah, as a matter of fact.
对 事实正是如此
You know, they tracked me here.
他们跟我到这里
They're just waiting for me to leave
就等着我出去
so they can arrest me.
然后逮捕我
Look, I'm not choosing to stay here,
不是我想呆在这儿的
but I'm trapped.
我被困住了
So the F.B.I's the only thing that's keeping you here?
这么说联调局是唯一的问题了
Eyes up, we've got movement at the front entry.
注意 前门有动静
That's a Visualize car.
是天眼组织的车
I think they're sneaking someone out.
他们在偷偷往外转移什么人
Get ready to move.
随时准备行动
Go now! Go! Go! Go!
立即行动 行动 上
Don't move! Don't move!
不许动 不许动
Hands on your steering wheel!
把手放在方向盘上
Keep your hands where we can see 'em.
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Hello. Gentlemen.
你们好 先生们
Something I can help you with?
有什么能为你们效劳的吗
Stiles is in.
斯特尔斯入局了
We'd better get going.
我们该出发了
We've got a long drive ahead of us.
我们可有很长一段车程
Take him.
把他带走
Well, then Sac P.D.'s just gonna have to wait.
那么萨城警局只有等着了
Look, I-I don't wanna pull rank...
我不想用职权压人
but I will.
但若有必要我会的
Kevin, I gotta call you back.
凯文 回头我再打给你
I'll be needing a car.
我需要一辆车
What are we doing?
我们要去干什么
I want to see the sunset.
我想看看日落
There's something I want to tell you, Lisbon.
里斯本 有些话我想跟你说
Something I should have said a long time ago.
很早以前就应该跟你说了
I want to thank you for everything that you've done.
谢谢你做的一切
You can thank me later.
晚点再谢也不迟
No, I...
不
I need to say this now.
我必须现在就说
You have...
你
no idea what you've meant to me.
不知道你对我意味着什么
What you mean to me.
你对我有多重要
Thank you.
谢谢你
I almost forgot. I have a surprise for you.
差点忘了 我有个惊喜给你
Wait here.
在这等我
Jane?
简
Jane!
简
Hey! Stop!
停车
Please.
请停车
My name is Teresa Lisbon.
我叫特蕾莎·里斯本
I am an agent with the California Bureau of Investigation,
我是加州调查局探员
and I need to borrow your car.
现在我要征用你的车
It's an emergency.
这是紧急情况
What?! No way.
什么 不行
Get out. Now. Come on.
立即下车 快
Come on.
快
This is outrageous.
太过分了
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥
Good idea. Thanks.
好主意 谢谢
Jane. Hello, Lisbon.
简 喂 里斯本
Jane, don't do this, not without me.
简 别这么做 别扔下我这么做
Listen, I'm sorry.
对不起
Jane, I am begging you. You're in danger!
简 求你了 你身处险境
I-it's gonna be okay.
没事的
I-I'm gonna be okay.
我不会有事的
No, you're not.
不可能
You do this, and you're throwing your life away.
你这样做是在自寻死路
Bye, Lisbon.
再见 里斯本
Jane...
简
No.
别这样
Oh. Hello, Patrick.
你好 派翠克
Am I early?
我来早了吗
No, no. Right on time. Have a seat.
不早 来得正好 坐吧
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
911 您遇到了什么紧急情况
This is Agent Teresa Lisbon
我是加州调查局的
with the California Bureau of Investigation.
特蕾莎·里斯本探员
I need officers at 1309 Cedar Street in Malibu.
请派警员到马里布的雪松街1309号♥
I have an agent who needs immediate assistance.
有探员需要立即支援
I brought you five together for a reason.
我让你们五个聚在一起是有原因的
Some of you may know that reason.
有人可能知道了
Some of you may have guessed.
也有人可能猜到了
But one of you here...
你们中的一个人
is Red John.
是血腥约翰
What?! One of us?
什么 在我们几个中间
One of us here is Red John?
我们其中之一是血腥约翰
Well, that's very interesting.
真有意思
Who is it? I don't know.
是谁 我不知道
And that's what we're gonna find out.
我们到这来就是为了找出答案
Wait, you're trying to say that one of us in this room...
你是想说这个房♥间里的某个人
is a serial killer?
是个连环杀手
I know it. No, this is crazy.
我很确定 太荒唐了
I can assure you it's not.
我向你保证完全不荒唐
Well, I can assure you I'm not sticking around for this crap.
我向你保证 我才不跟你在这儿胡闹
Sit down.
坐下
Do not move toward the door.
一步都别想往门口走
No one is leaving.
谁都不准走
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表