剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
Will you come with me in D.C.?
你愿意跟我一起去特区吗
I wanna say yes,
我想回答我愿意
it's just...
只是...
Take your time. There's no deadline.
慢慢来 我的问题不会过期
Are you going with him?
你要跟他一起去吗
To be honest, sir, I don't know.
说实话 长官 我也不知道
What does Jane have to say about this?
简对这事是什么看法
I'm sure he's fine with it.
我想他没什么意见
I need emergency medical assistance at 812 Ashcroft.
请派急救人员到阿什克罗夫特812号♥
Bow and arrow.
弓和箭
What does that mean, "Bow and arrow"?
"弓和箭"是什么意思
How long were you held captive for?
你们被关了多久
I couldn't tell.
我不知道
I never saw the sunlight.
我从没见过阳光
Two days, maybe.
可能两天吧
And you never saw your captor? No.
你从没见过关你的人吗 对
My sister's Amy Welker.
我妹妹叫艾米·韦尔克
She's 16. You have to find her.
她才十六岁 你们一定要找到她
She was abducted with you? Yes.
她和你一起被绑♥架♥的 是的
Her sister was there. There are more girls.
她妹妹也在那 还有很多女孩
Forensics is at the safe house now.
鉴证组的人正在那房♥子里
They found dna from 20 different people on those water bottles.
他们在那里的水瓶上发现了二十个人的DNA
And thanks to you, we shut down a trafficking ring.
多亏了你 我们端掉了一个贩卖♥♥人口的团伙
You didn't find my sister?
你没找到我妹妹吗
No, but we're still looking. There was another truck.
没有 我们还在找 还有另一辆车
Your sister may have been on that.
你妹妹也许在那辆车上
He was just waiting there all the time?
他一直在那儿等着吗
Yeah. He just makes a point to be there for me.
是啊 他只是想表达他会一直守候着我
You really like this guy, huh?
你真的很喜欢他 是吗
He got a promotion in D.C.
他升职了 要被调派去特区
And he asked me to go with him
他想让我和他一起去
so we can be together.
这样我们就能在一起了
Yeah.
这样啊
Thank you.
谢谢
You shopping for real estate?
你要买♥♥♥房♥♥吗
The bureau is paying for Marcus to relocate to D.C.
马库斯在特区的安家费由局里出
I'm helping him find a place.
我在帮他找房♥子
Have you decided?
决定了吗
Decided what?
决定什么
Whether or not you're gonna go with him.
要不要跟他一起去华盛顿
No. Not yet.
不 还没有
Well, I hope you stay.
我希望你留下
You do?
是吗
Yeah, I think you'll be bored in D.C.
是的 我觉得你在华盛顿会感到无聊
That's why I should stay, to avoid boredom?
这就是你觉得我该留下的理由吗 为了避免无聊
What's worse than boredom?
还有什么比无聊更糟呢
Patrick Jane?
派翠克·简
You are Patrick Jane?
你是派翠克·简吗
Yeah, when it suits me.
要看什么情况了
I've got a warrant for your arrest.
我们要逮捕你
Cuff him.
把他拷起来
Hold on. What's going on?
等等 这是怎么回事
The Attorney General has found
检察总长认为
your coworker in contempt of court
你的同僚犯了藐视法庭罪
for ignoring a federal subpoena.
他无视了法♥院♥传票
Teresa Lisbon? Yeah, that's me.
特雷莎·里斯本 我就是
You've been subpoenaed to appear before
你被传唤至
a federal grand jury in Dallas.
达拉斯联邦大陪审团
What's happening here? Well, hold on a minute.
到底发生了什么事 稍等片刻
Are you Kim Fischer?
你是金·费舍尔吗
Yes. You've been subpoenaed
是的 你也被传唤至
to appear before a federal grand jury, as well.
联邦大陪审团出庭作证
Let's go.
我们走
Uh, probably best not to ignore those.
劝你们最好不要无视法庭传唤
Two years ago,
两年前
an arrest warrant was issued for Patrick Jane
检察院发出对派翠克·简的逮捕令
in connection to the murder of Thomas McAllister,
指控其谋杀托马斯·麦卡利斯特
The serial killer known as Red John.
也就是连环杀手血腥约翰
Is it true you were part of an international F.B.I manhunt
你曾参与联调局缉拿派翠克·简的跨国搜捕行动
to bring Patrick Jane to justice?
这是事实吗
That's accurate.
是的
And yet now you work for a unit of the F.B.I that employs him.
而现在你与他在联调局同一个组工作
I am a part of that unit, yes.
我是在那个小组工作 没错
The F.B.I conducts a two-year manhunt,
联调局的搜捕行动为期两年
finds its suspect, and brings him back,
最终找到嫌疑人 并将他缉拿归案
but instead of a trial by his peers,
可他非但并没有受到同僚的审判
he is given a government job with benefits.
还在政♥府♥得到了一份带薪的工作
Why?
这是为什么
We made a deal with him.
我们和他达成了协议
What were the terms of that deal? I don't know.
协议的条款是什么 我不知道
He was already a part of the team when I was hired.
我被雇用时他已经在组里了
Mr. Jane is required to assist us in cases
简先生被要求协助我们的调查
in exchange for immunity from prosecution.
交换条件是他获得起诉豁免权
You worked very closely with Mr. Jane in California.
在加州时 你与简先生工作关系非常密切
Does he confide in you? You close?
他信任你吗 你们关系亲近吗
You could say that.
可以这么说
Did he tell you he killed Thomas McAllister?
他是否告诉过你他杀了托马斯·麦卡利斯特
Not specifically, no.
不 没有明确说过
Did he tell you he killed Thomas McAllister?
他是否告诉过你他杀了托马斯·麦卡利斯特
I plead the fifth.
我拒绝回答
Did he tell you where he was
麦卡利斯特被杀当天
on the day McAllister was murdered?
他是否告知你他的行踪
I plead the fifth.
我拒绝回答
Agent Lisbon, are you besmirching your badge
里斯本探员 你要愧对你的警徽吗
and refusing to answer to protect yourself
你拒绝回答 是想明哲保身
or to protect Patrick Jane?
还是想保护派翠克·简
Go to hell.
见鬼去吧
This is where we found Daniela, the second trafficking victim.
我们在这里找到第二名拐卖♥♥案受害者丹妮拉
They separated her from the rest of the group.
他们把她跟其他人分开了
Any idea why yet?
知道原因了吗
No. The others were being held inside the house.
不知道 其他人都被关在屋里
It isn't much better.
情况也差不多糟
Now, the girls were abducted
他们从西部各州
from across the western United States
绑♥架♥这些女孩
and transported here by truck.
然后用货车运送她们
We believe the traffickers used this house
我们认为人贩把这栋房♥子用作
as a way station of sorts.
中转站一类的地方
It's hard to believe 30 women were crammed in here.
难以想象三十名女性都挤在这里面
Took two days to process --
我们花了两天时间清理现场
A lot of hair and fibers floating around.
这里布满了头发和纤维
Yeah, I'll bet.
可以想象
Hey. Can we get some light in here?
麻烦把这里弄亮点
We're still looking for the second truck full of victims,
我们还在搜寻第二辆装满受害人的货车
but I think it's south of the border by now.
但我认为它现在已经越过边境往南了
What about the truckload that we did find?
已经找到的那辆情况如何
Those girls provide any useful information?
女孩们有提供什么有用的信息吗
All they could tell us about was Jesse,
她们只知道杰西的事
the dead man who lured them with the modeling scam.
就是骗她们去做模特的男人 已经死了
Ringleaders remain a mystery. Okay.
团伙头目仍旧身份不明 好的
Well, what about the girl that died?
那死去的那个女孩呢
She was trying to tell Jane something about a bow and arrow.
她死前试图告诉简什么弓和箭的事
We don't know what that means yet.
目前还不清楚其含义
I'm hoping for more answers once we analyze all the evidence.
分♥析♥完所有证据后 有望得到更多答案
Okay.
很好
Well, you finish up here,
你先收拾好这边
and I'll see you back at headquarters.
我们回总部见
All right.
好的
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
In my office. What's going on?
去我办公室 发生什么事了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表