剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
It's a long, sad story, but don't worry.
一言难尽 很不幸 不过别担心
The killer will show up.
凶手会出现的
Well, that's the plan, at least.
至少我是这么计划的
Can I get you a drink?
想喝一杯吗
Yeah, sure.
是的 好
Vodka, rum, gin, or whiskey?
伏特加 朗姆酒 杜松子酒 还是威士忌
Gin.
杜松子酒
Hands up.
举起手来
Wes Baxter.
韦斯·巴克斯特
Welcome.
欢迎
You.
你
W...what the hell?
怎么回事
Who's this?
这是谁
Is this him? Is this the killer?
就是他吗 他就是凶手吗
No, no. He's not the killer.
不是 他不是凶手
And, uh, you're not the killer either, are you?
你也不是凶手 对吧
No.
没错
No. Didn't think so.
我也这么想的
Uh, you mind putting the gun down?
能把枪放下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You came to seek revenge, too, huh?
你也是来复仇的 对吧
I shouldn't have made the clue so easy.
我就不应该把提示说得那么明显
Whoever killed Mrs. DeJorio -- he ruined my life.
杀害德朱里奥夫人的凶手毁了我一生
Uh...Vodka, rum, gin, or whiskey?
要喝伏特加 朗姆酒 杜松子酒还是威士忌
Rum.
朗姆酒
Greta and I were deeply in love.
格丽塔和我当时深深爱着彼此
She was gonna divorce Don and marry me.
她本来要和唐离婚 再跟我结婚的
I called it off.
但我叫停了
I ended the affair.
我和她分了手
I was afraid of the scandal
我害怕丑闻
and the damage it would do to my business.
会影响我的生意
I was a coward.
我是个懦夫
Blind, stupid coward.
我无视自己的心 我是个愚蠢的懦夫
I was so filled with fear and self-hatred
我太害怕 总是厌恶自己
that I destroyed the best thing that ever happened to me.
以至于亲手毁了此生我遇到的最美好的事情
By the time I realized my mistake...
等到我意识到我错了的时候
It was too late.
一切都太晚了
She was gone.
她已经走了
I'm sorry, man.
我很遗憾
Bummer.
太遗憾了
I have to go to the airport.
我要去机场
What's his deal?
他这是怎么了
You got to be kidding me.
开玩笑呢吧
Turn around.
转身
Hands up.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
举起你的手
You must be Monica?
你一定就是莫妮卡了
I'm kind of in a hurry here.
我现在有点儿赶时间
Who are you people?
你们都是谁
And why did you send that letter?
你为什么要给我寄那封信
I know you. You're the lawyer, Randolph.
我认识你 你就是那个律师兰道夫
Got old, huh?
老了啊
And you. You're the kid from next door.
你是隔壁的那个孩子
So, who are you?
你是谁
Okay, I-I-I don't want you to be alarmed.
好吧 我不想吓你
I'm, uh, FBI.
我是联调局探员
If you leave now,
如果你现在离开
I will bet that you get away before my colleagues get here,
你肯定能在我同事来之前脱身
but you have to leave right now.
但是你必须现在就离开
You're lying.
你在撒谎
You're not a Fed.
你才不是联调局探员
I-I know that I don't look like one,
我知道我看起来不像
but I assure you I am one.
但我向你保证我真的是
Show me your badge.
给我看看你的警徽
Okay. There we go.
好吧 找到了
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Damn.
该死
He is. He's FBI.
他真的是联调局探员
I told you this was a setup. I told you.
我跟你说了这是个陷阱吧 我早说了吧
Damn it, Monica!
该死 莫妮卡
Okay, just calm down.
好吧 淡定
If there were more FBI around,
如果周围有更多的联调局探员
they'd be here by now, wouldn't they?
他们现在肯定就会冲进来了 对吧
It's just him.
这里只有他一人
I don't see it.
我看不出来
They're like brother and sister.
他们就像是一对兄妹
There's no way.
绝对不可能
Oh, speak of the devil, a text from Jane.
说曹操曹操到 简给我发了一条短♥信♥
"Soz."
"救病"
Soz.
救病
S.O.S.
救命
So, what do we do?
我们该怎么办呢
I'm thinking.
我正在想
Listen, ladies, all you've done so far is wave a gun around.
听着 女士们 到现在为止你们不过就是在拿枪乱挥
That's no big deal, huh?
没什么大不了的 对吧
No one's calling you killers.
没人说你们是凶手
I am.
可不包括我
Shh.
别说话
No one can prove anything, can they?
没人能证明你们是凶手 对吧
You walk away now and let your lawyers fix this.
不如你们现在就离开 让你们的律师处理后事
He's right.
他说得对
What else can we do?
我们还能干什么呢
We can just walk away?
我们可以就这么离开吗
Yeah, but you have to go right now before my colleagues arrive.
没错 但你们必须现在就走 在我的同事到达之前
Before anyone gets hurt -- go.
在有人因此受伤之前 快走
Okay, let's go.
好吧 我们快走
Thata girl.
就这样
Stay right where you are. Oh, dude.
站住 天呐 老兄
Put your hands up.
举起手来
Do it.
快照做
Now put the gun down.
现在把枪放下
Don't move!
别动
Ow! My ears!
我的耳朵
That is loud!
这也太响了
Oh, you're fine.
你没事
And, uh, yeah, you're fine.
而且你 你也没事
It's just a flesh wound, okay?
只是有点儿皮肉伤 好吗
I have to go, but help will be here momentarily, okay?
我得走了 救护车马上就到
Jane, what the hell?
简 搞什么
You -- you have a car with a siren, right?
你的车带警笛 对吧
I need your car keys. What?
给我你的车钥匙 什么
I need your car keys. I got to get to the airport.
给我你的车钥匙 我得去机场
It's an emergency. Where's Lisbon?
是紧急情况 里斯本在哪儿
She's at the airport.
她在机场
Oh, I see.
懂了
Thank you.
谢了
Hey, hey, hey. You want to give us some guidance?
给点儿提示行不行
Yes. Uh, those two are the bad guys.
对了 这俩是坏人
They're the good guys. And blondie's an embezzler, I suspect.
那俩是好人 然后金发那个可能侵吞了公♥款♥
Hey, Cho.
周
Thanks. Good luck.
谢了 祝你好运
Where's he going?
他去哪儿
This is Lisbon.
我是里斯本
Leave a message. I'll call you back.
请留言 我会给您回电
Uh, Lisbon. It's -- it's Jane.
里斯本 我是简
If you get this, call me, please.
听到留言给我电♥话♥ 求你了
Please?
求你了
Sorry. FBI, FBI.
抱歉 联调局 联调局
Uh, you got to let me through.
你必须让我过去
I.D.
证件呢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表