剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
He was--he was brilliant.
他非常杰出
Mm, "Genius" and "Brilliant"--
"天才" "杰出"
usually synonyms for "Difficult."
"难以相处的人"的代名词
Uh, well, he was a tad eccentric
他就是那种少有的怪人
and socially awkward at times, didn't always get people,
不善交际 跟人相处不好
but at the end of the day, we all adored him.
但到最后 我们都很喜欢他
I doubt that.
我表示怀疑
Elliott.
艾略特
Elliott Winston.
我是艾略特·温斯顿
I run the company with Kris.
我和克里斯一起经营公♥司♥
Agent Cho, is it?
你是周探员吧
That's right.
是的
Our attorney says that you think a U.A.V. killed Titus.
律师说你们认为提图被无人机所杀
Is that true? U.A.V...
那是真的吗 U.A.V是什么
An unmanned vehicle. It's a drone.
无人驾驶飞行器 就是无人机
We're looking into that.
我们正在调查
Then why are you here?
那你们来这干什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Our product isn't very popular
我们的产品在国外某些地区
in certain quarters outside the country.
不是很受欢迎
Or inside the country, for that matter.
说实在的 在国内也不受欢迎
If a U.A.V. was involved in this, it's clear--
如果牵涉到无人机 那很明显
someone decided to use poor Titus as a prop
有人要把可怜的提图作为棋子
in a particularly grotesque piece of political theater,
用在荒唐丑陋的政♥治♥闹剧里
which is simply Oh, Elliott
很简单 艾略特
Simply... terrorism.
简单说就是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
The F.B.I. should be here, not a... state agency.
应该来的是联调局 而非州级部门
We're in contact with the F.B.I.
我们在跟联调局保持联♥系♥
If we find evidence of terrorism,
如果证据表明是恐怖袭击
we'll take the appropriate steps.
我们会采取恰当的措施
But right now it's a homicide.
但此案目前定性为谋杀
Now... was Stone having problems with anyone else here?
斯通和这里的其他人有过节吗
Uh... nothing serious, not that we knew about.
就我们所知 没什么大问题
What was he working on?
他之前在研究什么
He started a new line of product, uh,
他正着手开展一条新的产品线
but he'd just completed work on a project called the Redbird,
但他刚完成一个叫做"红雀"的项目
which we delivered to the military a few months back.
我们几个月前把该项目交付给军方
The Redbird?
"红雀"吗
Well, that's a cool name.
真是个霸气的名字
Is that the kind of drone that shoots missiles
是那种可以发射导弹
and blows up trucks and houses, stuff?
炸翻卡车和房♥子的无人机吗
Something like that. I see.
差不多吧 我懂了
Redbird. Is it red?
"红雀" 是红的吗
No. Black. What is the point here?
不 黑色的 问这个有意义吗
There is none, just that mere mention of it
没意义 单纯提到红雀的名字
makes both of you tense. Why is that?
就让你俩都很紧张 这是问什么
Our work for the Pentagon is covered
我们为五角大楼工作
by strict confidentiality agreements,
是要严格遵守保密协议的
so technically, admitting the Redbird exists
严格来说 承认"红雀"的存在
is a violation of federal law.
就已经违反了联邦法律
We could all go to jail just for having this conversation.
我们可能会因为这次谈话而坐牢
Well, that could explain it. Could.
这倒是可以解释 可以
Some nut out there who thinks we're war criminals
有些疯子认为我们是战犯
and throwing a target on our back,
把矛头对着我们
that's who you should be looking for.
那些才是你们要找的人
Maybe.
也许吧
Now where does Stone work?
斯通在哪里工作
This is Nicholas Vashum.
这是尼古拉斯·瓦希姆
He was Titus' research assistant.
他是提图的科研助理
Anything else, let me know.
有其它需要的 尽管告诉我
Dude. Jane. Cho.
哥们 我是简 这是周
What's with all the bugs?
这些虫子图是干什么用的
Oh, um, we've been working on U.A.V.s
我们在研究
that mimic insect flight,
模拟昆虫飞行的无人机
and Titus said having images around helped.
提图说周围放一些图像会有帮助
Why would you want to mimic insect flight?
你们为什么想模拟昆虫飞行
So you can make the drone really small,
那样就可以制♥造♥出超小型无人机
like the size of a mosquito.
像蚊子那么大
It could land on your shirt and you wouldn't even notice.
它可以不被察觉地停在你的衬衫上
Creepy.
真是令人毛骨悚然
I guess.
我想也是
We hear Stone can be difficult. You have issues with him?
听说斯通不好相处 你和他有矛盾吗
No. God, no. No, no. I got him, you know?
没有 我了解他
Like, what was in Titus' head
提图脑子里的东西
was way more real to him than what was outside of it.
对他来说比外界的事物还要真实
Like... other people.
比如说 其他人
Like, he started this diet a few months back,
他几个月前开始节食
and if I brought in food-- like, any food--
如果我给他带食物 任何食物
he would throw me out of the room
他都会把我赶出房♥间
and say I was sabotaging him and... you know.
还说我破坏他的行动
What did Stone do in his free time?
斯通空闲时间都做些什么
Uh, he played a lot of videogames.
他经常玩电子游戏
He watched a lot of movies.
还看很多电影
Samurai movies, I'm thinking.
武士题材的电影
Yeah, he was really into that Kungfu stuff.
他真的很迷功夫什么的
More Kurosawa than Kungfu.
更确切地说是黑泽明
Was he seeing someone?
他在和什么人交往吗
You mean, like, a woman? Um... no.
你是说跟女人约会吗 没有
What about hookers?
那妓♥女♥呢
What--what makes you think he did that?
你怎么会那么想呢
Well, lonely overweight guy goes on a diet--
单身肥胖男节食减肥
he's trying to impress someone.
他肯定是想讨女人欢心
Yeah, he didn't... mention that to me.
他没跟我说过
What do you know about the Redbird?
关于红雀你都知道什么
And you can speak freely, 'cause Cho and I
你可以放心大胆地说 因为周和我
have top level security clearance.
有最高的安全等级
Mm... nothing.
没什么要说的
I didn't work much on the Redbird.
我没怎么参与红雀的项目
Your boss says you get threats from people
你老板说反对无人机的人
who don't like drones. That true?
威胁过你 是吗
Yeah. That happens. It's scary.
是的 有过 很吓人
There's some hardcore haters out there.
是有一些顽固的反对者
I'll bet.
肯定的
I'll be outside.
我在外面等
If that's Stone's laptop, I'm gonna need to take it.
斯通的笔记本电脑 我要带走
Ooh, uh, I'll have to ask.
我得请示一下
It probably has some classified material on there.
里面可能有一些机密材料
You guys really have top security clearance?
你们真的有最高安全等级吗
No.
没有
Hi. You've reached the voicemail of Dr. Sophie Miller.
这是索菲·米勒博士的语♥音♥信箱
If this is a true psychiatric emergency,
如果是精神病急症
please call 9-1-1 and seek immediate assistance.
请报♥警♥寻求紧急救助
Otherwise, leave a message,
不是的话 请留言
and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.
我会尽快给你回电
Grace, I want you to stop what you're doing
格蕾斯 停下你手中的活
and look up an address for me.
帮我查个地址
We ran Stone's credit cards. Jane was right.
我们查了斯通的信♥用♥卡♥ 简是对的
He was hiring prostitutes through an escort service
他通过一个叫私人伴侣的三陪服务机构
called Private Companion.
找妓♥女♥
You get any names?
知道妓♥女♥的名字吗
Yeah, a woman named Carol Mathews
是的 那女的叫卡罗尔·马修斯
was with Stone the night before he died.
在斯通死的前一晚上跟他在一起
Rigsby's bringing her in.
瑞斯比去带她过来了
And what about the laptop?
那笔记本电脑怎么样
Any problems with security clearance?
安全级别上有什么问题吗
No, we told the F.B.I. ,
没有 我们跟联调局说
we only wanted to look at his calendar and correspondence.
我们只想查看他的日程和通信
They're cool with it.
他们同意了
Van Pelt's on it.
范佩尔在查
When are you getting out?
你什么时候出院
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表