剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Go take a seat.
坐吧
I'll put these in water.
我去把花放起来
I am right in the middle of something.
我正有事呢
Call me back a little later.
过会儿再打给我
Krystal Markham is the ringleader.
克里斯托·马卡姆是黑帮首脑
Jane?
简
Damn, he hung up!
他挂掉了
I thought we could have a drink down by the water.
我觉得我们可以去海上喝一杯
My friend has a boat he lets me use.
我朋友有船可以给我用
What do you say? Sounds wonderful.
你觉得呢 听起来很棒
Your friend lets you borrow this?
你朋友居然借这船给你
Mm-hmm. He doesn't get a chance to use it very much anymore.
他不怎么用得上了
Isn't he generous?
大方吧
Wow, some friend.
是个好朋友啊
Mm. Should I be jealous?
该不会是情敌吧
Always.
小心哦
Thank you.
谢谢
How's your investigation coming?
案子查得怎么样了
Oh, we've had some breakthroughs.
有点眉目了
We found Paco Perez, thanks to you.
我们找到帕科·佩雷斯了了 多亏了你
Oh? Is he in custody?
是吗 逮捕他了吗
No, uh... dead.
没有 他已经死了
Corpus Christi Police shot him dead.
科珀斯克里斯蒂警方把他打死了
Well, at least that's what they think happened.
至少他们认为是被他们打死的
And you?
你怎么想
Oh, I like to keep an open mind.
我不想太早下判断
I like that about you.
我欣赏你这一点
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Now that Paco is dead,
既然帕科已经死了
I imagine you'll be heading back to Austin.
你要回奥斯汀了吧
In due time.
快了
What's keeping you here?
为什么还不走
You are.
为了你
Sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不好意思
So rude.
太失礼了
You're a wanted man.
你还真是个大红人
Maybe I'm the one who should be jealous.
吃醋的该是我吧
It's just work. Nothing important.
就是工作上的事 没什么大不了的
Well, personally, I hope your investigation drags on for weeks.
我倒是希望你们这案子再拖上个把月
And why is that?
为什么
You and I are getting to know each other.
我们才刚开始互相有所了解
Well... sadly, I don't think it's gonna go on much longer.
可惜拖不了太久了
I have a new theory.
我有了个新想法
Can you share it with me? Sure. I trust you.
能说来听听吗 当然了 我信得过你
First thing that stuck out to me was that the gunmen
首先引起我注意的是那几个枪手
knew of two of the hidden cameras,
知道两个隐蔽摄像头的位置
but not a third.
却不知道还有第三个
Didn't make sense.
没道理啊
Unless, of course, the person that sent the gunmen in
除非 把枪手派去的人希望
wanted them to be caught.
他们被抓住
Clever. Yeah, it is.
真狡猾 是啊
And the second thing?
还有呢
Well, it's just a theory, like I said,
我说过 还只是猜测而已
but this Mr. X that the D.E.A. keeps talking about--
但药品管理局的人口中所说的这位神秘先生
We know he's disciplined, he's organized, he's careful.
行事有条不紊 小心谨慎
And smart.
而且很狡猾
But...
不过
But here's a man that runs this huge drug ring.
不过他可掌管着一个大型贩毒集团
And doesn't just run it. He runs it seamlessly.
并且管理得天衣无缝
And yet no one knows who he is.
竟然没人知道他是谁
He's a man that's completely void of ego.
他完全不想任何关注
And in all my life, I don't know
我这辈子
that I've ever met a man who could do that.
都没见过这种男人
A man who would completely shun all attention?
哪个男人能低调至此
That just got me thinking, and...
由此我想到
Well, you know, maybe this Mr. X is a woman.
说不定这位神秘先生是个女的
That's quite an interesting theory.
这想法倒是有意思
Yeah, I think so.
是啊
I'm not loving this.
这瓶不好喝
I think I'm gonna open another bottle.
我去重开一瓶
I like it.
挺好喝的啊
I'm curious about something.
有件事我很好奇
And--and don't worry if you can't answer this.
你要是不方便说也没关系
I won't.
尽管问
This woman-- who do you think she is?
你说的这个女人 你觉得她是谁
You.
你
What makes you say that?
你为什么觉得是我
You're smart.
你很聪明
Smart enough to let people think that you're not.
懂得在人前装傻
Which is exactly the trait
就是因为这样
that allowed Mr. X to be a mystery for all these years.
这么多年神秘先生才会一直没有浮出水面
Besides, I knew better than to think
再说 我没那么傻
that you were interested in me, because...
真以为你会喜欢上我 因为
Well, you were interested in me.
你怎么会喜欢我呢
You underestimate yourself.
你太小瞧自己了
Not this time.
不是这么回事儿
Well, I guess we'll never know.
我争不过你
A question--if I...
问个问题
If I am so capable... so smart, as you say, mm-hmm.
我要是像你说得那么能干 那么聪明
How did I end up here? Where did I go wrong?
怎么会被你看穿呢 我哪里做错了
It wasn't anything you did. You were flawless. Really.
跟你无关 你无懈可击 真的
And the way you set the gunmen up to be caught,
你设计让那几个枪手被查到
and killing them, and linking the murder to Perez,
然后又杀了他们 再把罪名嫁祸给佩雷斯
and having Perez killed the way you did--
最后再让人干了佩雷斯 还伪装成那样
My particular favorite.
我很佩服
I mean, the Corpus Christi Police
科珀斯克里斯蒂警方
probably still think that they shot him.
肯定还以为他是被他们打死的
You're wrong about one thing, Patrick.
有一点你说错了 派翠克
I didn't have Paco killed.
帕科不是我派人干掉的
I shot him myself.
是我亲自下的手
My mistake.
是我失误
Yes...
是
It is.
没错
If you shoot me, you'll be caught.
我死了 你也跑不了
Look around, Patrick. No witnesses.
看看周围吧 派翠克 没人会看见
No.
是没有
But...
不过
The F.B.I...
你说的每一句话
has been listening to everything you've said.
联调局的人都听见了
And they will be arriving...
他们马上就到了
right about...
就是
now.
现在
Now.
现在
Now.
现在
Nice try.
别装了
This is the F.B.I.
联邦调查局
Drop your weapon now.
立刻放下武器
Bye.
再见
Jane? You okay?
简 你还好吗
Oh, I'm fine. Barely.
凑和吧
You guys took your time getting here, didn't you?
你们来得还真是晚啊
Another minute, I would have been...
再晚一会儿 我就得
b-bobbing around there in the marina like a-a dead duck.
像只死鸭子在水里漂了
Maybe you'll learn your lesson.
这下你该吸取教训了吧
Wh-what lesson is that?
什么教训
If you'd actually told us about your plan in advance,
你早告诉我们你的计划
we'd have had time to get here.
我们不就能及时赶过来了吗
I've been trying to tell him that for years.
就这个我都跟他说了好几年了
Oh, Cho, you're with me, aren't you?
周 你跟我一边的吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表