剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Your agent inside already?
你的探员已经进去了吗
She's sharing a cell with Flanagan.
她跟弗拉纳根一个牢房♥
The plan is for Lisbon
计划是里斯本
to get Marie to give up Cole Foster's location.
让玛丽交代科尔·福斯特的所在位置
I just hope it doesn't take long.
希望不会花太长的时间
I know it's risky.
我知道这事有风险
The agency appreciates everything your people are doing.
局里很感激你们做的一切
Ms. Cass, I'm all about interagency cooperation --
卡丝女士 一切都是为了机构之间的合作
It's great.
合作是好的
But thanks to you,
但是托你们的"福"
I put one of my best people in danger
为了抓一个偷车贼 我让我最出色的手下
to catch a car thief,
以身犯险
and I don't know why the C.I.A cares so damn much.
我不明白中情局为什么要管这种屁事
Between us?
这事只有你知我知
Sure.
好
Foster sells the cars he steals overseas.
福斯特把偷的车卖♥♥去了海外
His buyers are in the middle East, Europe.
买♥♥家来自中东和欧洲
So he's plugged in to international smugglers.
这么说他还参与了国际走私
People who smuggle luxury cars can smuggle other things --
能走私豪车的人肯定还走私别的东西
Drugs, money, bombs.
毒品 钱 炸♥弹♥
So you think he's tied to terrorists.
你觉得他跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有联♥系♥
I think the people he works with are,
我们怀疑他的同伙跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有联♥系♥
and if you can get him into custody,
如果你们能抓他归案
we can have those names.
我们就能拿到那些人的名字
Why go after him now?
为什么要现在抓他
The N.S.A has picked up some chatter
国♥家♥安♥全♥局收到风声
about plans for an operation here in the U.S.
有人正策划针对美国本土的袭击
We think one of Foster's contacts is in on it
我们认为一个福斯特的熟人参与了此事
and it's coming soon.
而且时间不多了
Now, I appreciate that your agent is in danger,
我很感激你的探员为此事冒的风险
but I would think that you would agree
但我想你也会与我们意见一致的
it's worth the risk.
这风险值得担
What's the C.I.A have to say?
中情局说了些什么
Well, nothing worth repeating.
没什么好讲的
What's that?
这是什么
It's a map Wylie made for me.
这是怀利给我做的地图
Uh, this is Marie's route during her car chase.
这是警方追车时玛丽的逃窜路线
You notice how she turns that way, then that way,
你注意到没 她先往这开 然后转到那个方向
then that way again?
然后再转回这个方向
Huh. So?
嗯 所以怎样
Well, when you're being chased,
人在被追赶的时候
your subconscious wants you to run home,
会下意识地想逃回家
but your conscious mind
但理智会提醒她
doesn't want to lead your pursuers there.
不能把追兵引回去
So, she has, uh...
所以她就
zigzagged in a way.
开成了之字形
But where she really wanted to go was this neighborhood.
然而她想要去的地方其实是这一区域
That makes sense -- industrial area.
有道理 工业区
Economic downturn hit it hard -- lots of empty warehouses.
经济衰退对那里打击很大 很多仓库都是空的
Just the place to hide a lot of stolen cars.
正好可以拿来藏大批偷来的车
Well, if we find Cole's base there,
如果能找到科尔的大本营
we might be able to scoop him up.
也许就能抓到他
Yeah, but that's four square miles.
对 但那里方圆十余平方千米
We need a little bit more to go on.
需要更多线索才能进行搜索
Well, which warehouse is it?
是哪个仓库
Well, I can't do everything.
我不是万能的
Well, uh, let's see if we can narrow it down.
那试试看缩小范围吧
You got it.
好的
You're wearing a new aftershave.
你换了新的须后水
I believe it has Ambergris in it.
我敢说里面有龙涎香的成分
That's very expensive for the office.
上班用很奢侈啊
What's the special occasion?
今天是什么特别的日子吗
Uh, you know, date night with the wife. Nice.
晚上要跟老婆约会 赞
Yeah, Lena's on a short list
莉娜上了特区商♥务♥部♥某职位
for a position in the Commerce Department in D.C.,
最有希望的候选人名单
So we're celebrating.
我们要庆祝一下
Well, tell her congratulations for me.
请转告她恭喜
Oh, well, it's not said and done yet, but we're hopeful.
还没尘埃落定 不过我们满怀希望
You know, Jane...
简
We will bring Lisbon back home safe.
我们一定会让里斯本安全回来的
Of course we will.
当然了
Okay.
那就这样
What's your problem?
你什么毛病
Yeah, I don't like you. I don't really care!
对 我不喜欢你 我才不在乎
Excuse me. I'm gonna use the phone.
让一下 我要用电♥话♥
You got to get in line like the rest of us. I was in line!
你得跟我们一样排队 我排了队了
Really? Yeah.
有吗 对
Hey, watch it, watch it.
注意点 注意点
What I wasn't even talking to you! Back off!
什么 我没跟你讲话 滚开
You think you're too good to stand in line or something?
你觉得你很厉害 都不用排队对吗
You've been eyeballing me since I walked through that door.
我一进来你就看我不顺眼
What's going on?
怎么回事
Yo, mind your business!
少管闲事
Stay out of it.
你别管
Cut it out.
住手
I'm not trying to pick a fight.
我不想找碴
Bitch, who the hell are you?
贱♥人♥ 你特么又是谁
Somebody who doesn't want get transferred to a higher-security -- just like you.
不想被转移到更高安全级别监狱的人 就跟你一样
Oh, yeah?
是吗
We're gonna go back to our bunk,
我们会回去睡觉
and you're gonna get back in line and make a phone call.
你呢 就继续排队打电♥话♥
Hey. Phone's open.
电♥话♥空了
I'm gonna call my old man.
我去给老头子打电♥话♥了
Yeah.
好吧
Whatever.
随便你
Oh, and I'll see you around.
回头再找你算账
What the hell was that?
你干什么
I raised three brothers.
我养大了三个弟弟
You learn to deal with aggression.
你要是我 也会学会该怎么应对攻击的
Well, I didn't need your help,
我不需要你帮忙
all right? I can handle myself.
我自己能应付
How you holding up?
你怎么样
Roommate troubles?
室友难搞吗
It's like we're doing the cha-cha --
就跟跳恰恰一样
I take one step forward, she takes one step back.
我上前一步 她就后退一步
Does she have any friends?
她有朋友吗
She likes picking fights a little bit too much -- a loner.
她有点太爱挑衅别人了 总是独来独往
Oh, well, she needs a friend.
看来她需要一个朋友
We all do.
每个人都需要朋友
You have not met this girl.
你没见过她
Oh, a tough cookie,
铁娘子
likes to hide her emotions under a hard veneer?
喜欢用强硬的外表包裹住内心的感情
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I think I've met a woman like that before.
我觉得我见过一个这样的女人
Is that so?
是吗
Uh, you want to know how I got her to lower her guard?
知道我是怎么让她放下心防的吗
How?
怎么
Uh, I lowered my own.
我先对她放下了心防
Marie.
玛丽
Marie.
玛丽
What?
干嘛
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
You?
你呢
No. It's too hot.
睡不着 太热了
Yeah.
是啊
I miss my boyfriend.
我想我男朋友了
What's he do?
他是干什么的
He's a hustler.
他是个骗子
He uses his brains to get by.
用脑子来过活
Like a con artist? That's cool.
就好像欺诈大♥师♥一样吗 好酷
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表